Dead to me. reddie

By howdy_folks

"I knew you were lying! I knew you didn't love me! You know what Toizer, your dead to me! Go to hell" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
wait is this chapter 6...idk
okay chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
q and a
11
12
13
15
note
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

14

2.3K 82 8
By howdy_folks

Richie's POV
"Get out you dick!" Beverly shouted walking into the hospital. I had spent the night there.
"Calm down Marsh" I said softly.
"Get out of his life!" she shouted.
"Your only a dick to him!" sh screamed. I put my arm om her shoulder.
"I have a lot to explain" I said softly.
"What" She said sharply and pulled away.
"Sit down and calm down and I will tell you." I told her.  When she finally sat down and began to feel calm I told her of my conversation with eddie at the party, and bowers pressuring me, and how I tried to stop Eddie from kissing me and how Vowers told right when I was going to come out and say it and how I was trying to tell Eddie but them he tried to kill himself. Beverly burst into tears, hugging me and putting her head on my chest.
"Oh Richie, I remember when we were just kids, the good days, before you left!" she cried.
"What if I came back?" I asked.
"What-" she paused.
"Like would you all except me back..." I started.
"It would get some getting used to but of course Richie" she smiled. A beam of happiness washed over me. I smiled for real for the first time in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 14.6K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
587K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
706K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
951K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...