Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

Per Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... Més

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Piercings And Flower Crowns

643 28 26
Per Addict_with_an_iPad

I took this one straight from my second book, since this one is probably more viewed

Library AU/Punk! Pastel! AU

I'll be changing appearances in this one. I imagine Punk! Tyler having straightened hair, it's still a little wavy though, combed to one side, dyed black but it slowly changes to white. His hair isn't exactly...you know...punk-y. You can imagine him how you like though.

Ethan shoved his glasses further up his nose. His oversized mint green sweater hid his hands partly. His flower crown laid askew on his blue hair, but he was too caught up in his book to notice it almost falling off. He was rereading all of the Harry Potter books again and as always it was just as mysterious and exciting as the first time he read it. His was sitting on a few pillows in the corner of the library, his back against the wall. It was his favorite spot in the whole school – no annoying boys or girls that disliked his style.

Tyler sighed, playing around with his tongue piercing. He was leaning backwards in his seat, balancing the chair on two legs, his own legs resting on the table and his arms were crossed. He couldn't care less that he was in the lesson – the teachers were too scared to scold him anyways. "Mister Scheid, could you express your boredom quietly?" Tyler glared at him with dark eyes, which was enough the make the teacher shut up and ignore him.

"Mr Scheid, you need to do something about your behaviour." Tyler groaned and closed his eyes. "I get good grades. Isn't that all that matters?" His teacher who asked him to stay after class shook his head. "Scheid, you have to behave in class. People look up to you – you have to be a good example." Tyler snorted. "That example can kiss my ass." The teacher stood up, his 6 foot 3 quite intimidating for anyone but Tyler. "You should behave.. Why don't you start going to the library to study sometimes?" His voice was trembling from holding in his annoyance. Tyler shrugged. "We'll see," he said and walked out of the classroom.

He walked through the hallway, his hands shoved deep in the pockets of his black ripped skinny jeans. Everybody was staring at him but he didn't mind. He was used to the attention. Almost every girl at this school – and probably some guys too – were obviously head over heels for him. With his good looks he could seduce any girl he wanted. He smirked to himself.

If only they knew I'm gay.

Ethan walked to his locker, purposely avoiding the girls gossiping behind his back. "He's so hot," a girl whispered not quite quietly. "I bet he's into me too, not a lot of guys aren't." Ethan felt like puking. He didn't understand why people would like the girls whose faces you couldn't see because of the layers of makeup and made them look like old Chinese geishas and who walked like geese because they tried to show off their boobs. He thought some girls were pretty, but these ones just tried way too hard. "I want him so badly." Ethan knew who they were talking about. Tyler Scheid, the punk boy of the school. He had never seen him but he had heard so much about him. And that made him interested – a hot boy. But he didn't dare to get even close to him. After all, these bitches hunted him down like a rabbit. Probably wherever Tyler went he would be followed by his friends and girls, two of them holding his arms while shooting each other down with glares. He sighed and opened his locker.

"Hey, uh, can I open my locker real quick?" Ethan jumped when he heard the low voice close to his ear. He turned around and saw without a doubt that it was Tyler Scheid, the punk boy. He had straight hair, although it was still a bit wavy because he probably had natural curly hair. He had a few piercings in his ear, snakebites in his lip – which Ethan liked more than he would admit – and just above his dark eyes. He wore black ripped skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a shirt of some band Ethan didn't know. He smiled and poked out his tongue a little, showing off his tongue piercing. "Thanks," he said when Ethan moved aside. He quickly opened the locker and grabbed his stuff, closed it and stepped away, leaving Ethan stunned.

Tyler leaned against a locker, his eyes focused on the cute pastel boy. "Hey Mark." Mark hummed in response but keeping his eyes on a blonde girl. "Who's the blue haired boy?" "Oh him. That's Ethan, the so-called "pastel boy"." Mark let out a sound between a chuckle and a snort. "He's kind of weird. He goes every day to the library and stays there until it closes, I heard. And stuff like that." Tyler nodded, deep in thought.

-two weeks time skip-

"Mr. Scheid? Can you stay after the lesson please?" Tyler sighed and with a slam his chair landed on all four legs. "Sure, sir," he said with faked enthusiasm, so exaggerated and fake half the class had to hold their breath or else they would have laughed out loud. The teacher just smiled. "Glad to know you look forward to it." Tyler smiled back.

"So, I heard you've been going to the library a lot lately."

Ethan sat down on the pillows in the library. He had noticed the hot punk had been coming here nearly every day. He noticed how Tyler always read the same books as him, every time something funny came across his mouth went up in one corner. He had a nice smile. Ethan shook his head and tried to focus on his book.

Tyler smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, you said 'be an example' so I fucking found the joy of reading." His teacher – who apparently didn't mind cursing, which was appreciated by Tyler – leaned forward on one arm and closer to Tyler, a smirk plastered on his face. "Come on Tyler, what's the real reason." Tyler knew his teacher for a while and to be honest, they were more friends. Tyler scratched the back of his neck and his sheepish smirk seemed to have become an official part of his face. "There's this cute boy..." The teacher had a surprised look on his face. Then he ran his hand through his fringe and started laughing. He slapped his knee. "Oh my God, that's amazing." "What? Are you laughing at me because I'm gay?" His teacher hiccupped. "No, I would be the last person to do that! Need – hiccup – proof?" He had tears in his chocolate eyes from laughing and pointed at a direction he thought was his phone but couldn't quite see because of the tears. "Call my boyfriend if you need proof. No, I'm laughing because I'm imagining the faces of the girls when they found out!" Tyler grinned. This is why his teacher was the best.

Ethan was on his knees on the pile of pillows, caught up in another book he found. As always he was wearing an oversized sweater, he found that it looked cute on him, this time pink. Light blue skinny jeans and a lilac and white flower crown. He came out of the trance of his book by a pleasant smell, and when he looked up, he saw Tyler. "You uh, you dropped your flower crown." The punk scratched his neck. "Yeah..." Ethan found it adorable-a word he usually wouldn't use to describe the hot boy- that he was so awkward. Before he realized what was going on, Tyler carefully placed it on the blue hair. He smiled. "Looks cute on you," winked and walked away, leaving again Ethan stunned behind, a blush covering his face.

Ethan stood on his tiptoes, trying to reach for the red with gold book on the highest shelve. He bit his tongue, trying to became just one inch longer. For the millionth time today, he cursed his small body. He stretched – all this effort resulting in not reaching the book, but losing his balance. He closed his eyes, damning his body to hell once more. He felt two strong arms wrap around his waist. The wrists made a seatbelt around his stomach, he noticed they were covered in black and white bracelets. Blocked, striped, plain, with a band name on it. "Careful," Tyler's voice said close to Ethan's ear. He put him back on his feet. "You need a book? Which one?" Ethan who was still recovering from the fatal hit of being in the arms of his newfound crush. "T-the red and gold one," he said, pointing in the direction but immediately realizing that was a stupid move considering all the books stood close to each other. Tyler grabbed the book without any problem and handed it to Ethan. He smiled and walked away.

Ethan had just then realized that the taller boy hadn't let go of his waist that entire time.

-the next day-

Ethan dressed up in a blue sleeveless vest, it was so big it almost fell off his shoulder if he opened it. Under that was a black wide sleeved shirt. He also had a pair of jeans that swept the ground with black and white horizontal striped. It was a bit different than usual, but he noticed that whenever he planned to go to the library he dressed up extra nice. He brushed his blue hair, even quickly washing it. He looked in the mirror and smiled. Yup, looks good.

He entered the school, maneuvering through the usual crowd. "What's going on?" "A lot," one of the girls nearly screamed. "Tyler looks so hot today, AND he's fighting." And when Ethan found a small opening through the yelling people, he indeed had a view of Tyler being held back by two of his friends. His gray eyes were cold and told Ethan that he could kill at any moment. The eyeliner gave them an even scarier look. On the other side of the open place stood a boy with a mocking smile. "Poor Tyler, do your friends need to hold you back?" Tyler smirked in a way a predator does before killing his prey. "At least I have friends." The crowd went wild when they heard his voice, low and cold.

He had a ripped tank top, showing off of his six-pack, chest and collar bones and above all his muscular arms, was partly tucked in baggy black pants. Silver chains were connected to his red belt and caused a rattling sound when he moved. "You take back what you said." Ethan had respect for how calm he stayed, even though what had been said had to have been horrible. Tyler's feet were planted into the ground but looked like he was about to sprint forward any minute. "You wanna go? Let's go!" the other guy yelled. The crowd went wild.

At that exact moment the guy, whose name Ethan didn't know, focused his eyes on him. He licked his lips. "Let's say we can both choose someone to fight." Tyler smirked. "Are you too scared? Or too weak?" Tyler's teacher walked towards the fight. "Can somebody please fucking explain what's going on?"

One of the people who was holding Tyler back answered. "He insulted the pastel boy badly and Tyler became angry." Teacher raised an eyebrow and switched his gaze between Ethan and Tyler. Tyler seemed to notice Ethan now too and looked away embarrassed. "Is this true?" The teacher asked the crowd. He only got confirmations. "Well then Kevin, guess we have to see each other again after school." And he simply left.

Kevin send another glare towards Tyler. He slowly came closer. "I would've beaten the shit out of you." Tyler smirked. "The only shit that was about to be beaten was you." This earned Tyler a punch in the face and on the temple. The crowd went wild and people jumped on Kevin. Meanwhile, Ethan caught Tyler sneaking out.

He followed the punk boy to the kitchen where Tyler tried to find ice for his now bruised and a little bit bleeding jaw and temple. "Fuck," he mumbled, his voice low and husky. He searched the fridge. "Fuck," he said a little lower. Ethan quickly entered the kitchen too. "Hey...what was exactly happened?" he asked, preparing an icepack swiftly. He brushed the hair away and placed the ice. "That bastard was insulting you," he growled. Ethan chuckled. "And that made you that mad?" Ethan asked, puzzled and flabbergasted. Tyler clenched his fist, making Ethan's heart race. He cares that much about me?

"Of course. I like you," he stated full determination. "I-I mean...I like you...like...you know," he stuttered. Ethan smiled. "I think I know," he said, placing the ice packs in Tyler's big hands. He quickly kissed his cheek and escaped towards his lesson, his cheeks burning red.

After school Tyler stood waiting on the schoolyard. He was leaning against his black motor, a black helmet resting under his arm. "Ethan!" he yelled when he saw the blue haired boy exit the school. Nearly everyone turned around. He saw Ethan blush and walk towards him. "Hey uhm...maybe this is a bit sudden...but...do you want to get coffee sometimes?" Ethan blushed heavier but smiled. "I would love to." 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
5.6K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...
121K 2K 75
❁ this will be a one shot story thing, where I put all the ideas I can't do more then one-four chapters of, and this will be updated as I make them. ...
84.8K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...