My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 25

4K 94 61
By YoonMin1702

Was loving you a mistake? You break my heart over and over again when I see you with her...... I should've never loved you in the first place.

...................................................................................................

"Good morning, headmistress." I bowed down at aunt Sook.

"Finally decided to come to school I see." She walked pass me with her back up straight. I sometimes wonder whether her back hurts from walking so straight all the time.

I got into my first class. Since today was Thursday, Rapmon is in the same class as I am in.

"Hey." He rises his hand, facing me.

"Hi?" I raised mine too. All the girls in the class were glaring at me and some where even talking bad behind my back.

"Come here and sit next to me." I said. I looked around confused. I pointed my index finger on my chest asking whether he meant me. He nodded and I just awkwardly walked over.

"Why are you being so weird today?" I whispered.

"Just keeping you close so nothing happens." He said opening up his book.

Class went by fast but I felt like someone was watching me this whole time. I shrugged it off and continued the following classes. The bell rang signalling is it was lunch time.

"Hi~" Taehyung sang. I couldn't help but let out a tiny smile.

"Yellow~" I said and walked towards them. I was about to put down my tray on the table when someone else's tray slammed down on the seat next to Taehyung.

"Uh, who are you?" Yoongi Oppa asked glaring at her.

"Oh, you must be his new friends. Hi, I'm Choi Yoona. My baby boo's girlfriend." I chocked on my saliva when her said that. She slightly looked back at me to see how I would react.

"What? He has never had a girlfriend before.... until now." Rapmon Oppa looked at me.

"Oh boys, I think you've misunderstood. We've been together since middle school. My baby boo would never cheat on me." She pinched his cheeks.

"Taehyung, say something." Jimin said.

"Huh? Oh.... you're back huh..." He said. Wait, he knows her?! He actually knows her and dated her before?!

Taehyung's POV :

Yoona has returned and I don't know how to react... we used to be a couple in middle school but she transferred schools because the girls in the school were bullying her. We never ever broke it off officially.... but I'm with Min Hye now.... right? I mean like, it's because of me that she got bullied and had to transfer and I think I still love her... but... what about Min Hye?

Min Hye's POV :

"Min Hye ah, you can sit here." Sunsin called me to sit next to her.

"O-oh, ok." I sat down my tray in front of Taehyung and sat down. I suddenly smelled something familiar. It was the scent from that mysterious woman who threatened me that day. I looked around to see where the scent came from.

Choi Yoona.

She smirked at me which made me annoyed. She was acting all clingy and cringy with my boyfriend. Well, he isn't mine anymore I guess...

"Booboo bear, say aaah~" she tried to sound cute but it only sounded cringy. All the girls were whispering about her.

My heart broke when he actually opened his mouth and smiled at her. I was on the verge of crying but I couldn't show it.

"I can't stand this. It's too disgusting." I lied. I wanted to be the one who would feed Taehyung like that. I stood up and brought my tray with me. I cleared my food and ran straight to the bathroom. Tears escaped my eyes as I was running. I got to the bathroom and washed my face.

"Pabo. Pabo. Why are you acting like this... it's not like we were ever officially together... besides, he had a girlfriend but still shook my heart. Why'd you ever fall for him, Clarissa... he just makes you suffer." I said in English so whoever was in the bathroom couldn't understand what I said.

"Boys are all like that. You should learn to forget him and move on before your heart breaks even more." Someone answered in English. It jumped a little, surprised at the answer. A girl came out from a cubical and wash her hands.

"Y-you know English?" I asked looking at her. She was really beautiful. Her face was small, fair. She was slim and her legs were slim too. She had long hair that was a little curly. Her eyes were beautiful. I was always envious of people with double eyelids. She had a small nose and a perfect smile. She was the definition of goddess. She had baby hair like I did. I was glad that someone finally had some like me.

"Hi, I'm Lee Pil Suk. I'm in the same classes as you are in. I see you're pretty close to BTS." She said nicely. I liked her.

"Oh, Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm Park Min Hye. And yes, I am close with them because I'm Jin Oppa's little sister." I said smiling.

"Oh, let me give you advice on boys," She said. I guess she would know a lot because she is hella pretty. She might be the school's prettiest girl.

"Don't trust them too much. They might do some stuff that will hurt you so be careful. Don't fall for them too much." She winked at me and left.

"Wait.." I called out to her and she stopped.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Let's be friends." I pulled out my hand for a handshake and smiled. Aish Pabo why did I even ask her that.

"Sure." She smiled back and shook my hand. She left and I looked at my hand. I was so happy I could make friends with such a goddess. (You know the face Taehyung did when he touched Jimin's butt in War Of Hormone. Ya, she did that😂😂) I went back to class but hesitated to go back to my seat since I'm sitting next to Taehyung.

"H-hi." He said.

"Booboo bear, help me with this." An annoying voice appeared. Taehyung sighed and turned to his left to help his girlfriend. I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." I raised up my hand not able to stand that bitch and her boyfriend anymore.

"Ok, make it quick." He said and I left. I brought my phone just in case I got bored. I head to the boy's hideout and surprisingly, no one was there. I took this chance to look around. It was actually quiets spacious and had a lot of things to do there. I saw a door that said 'Genius Lab'. I opened it and it was amazing. Mostly Kumamons in there along with electronics. There was a notebook on top of the keyboard. I opened the notebook 📓 and found lyrics and music chords written everywhere. I played a few of them and it was amazing. I found two that caught my attention. Although these two songs weren't completed yet, it attracted me somehow. It already had a title. One was Tomorrow and the other was Young Forever. I started to play it and it sounded amazing. I played it over and over again, adding new notes as I play. I wrote it down and finally finished the lyrics and chords.

"Who's in here?" The door slammed open.

I jumped off the chair and fell on my butt. "Ouch." I said and got up.

"Are you alright?" He came towards me.

"Y-yes. Is this your office?" I asked amazed.

"Yup." He said. Oh shit... I'll get killed for touching his stuff. I slowly moved the notebook behind me and close it.

"What's that?" He notices the movements. He picked up the book and turned to the page with the pencil in it.

"Did you do this?" He looked up at me. Oh gawd, I am surely going to die today.

"Y-yes... please don't kill me." I begged.

"Kill you? This is amazing. How did you do it? I've been trying to solve it but couldn't." He said. Joy filled me when I heard what I have done was amazing. Especially to be not killed by Yoongi Oppa.

"Really?!" I squealed.

"Yes, how would you like to help me in writing and composing music." He said.

"Yes." I didn't even hesitate. I've always wanted to write music and do something like this.

"How about Monday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m." He asked.

"No problem. I need to head back to class now. Bye." I waved and exited. Well, we do live together so we could always go back together.

I went back to class and bared with the disgusting scene next to me.

*Ring Ring*

The bell rang and class ended for today. Taehyung and his girlfriend left the class too. She was clinging onto him like she would die if she didn't. I went out of the classroom and saw Sunsin in the corner. I was about to go to her when I realised she was kissing someone. I moved to the left a little to see who it was. I covered my mouth and shouted in my brain. Lee Sunsin is kissing the one and only Jung Hoseok. I grinned and walked away not wanting to disturb them.

*Beep Beep*

Kim Taehyung : Hey, meet me behind the school. I have something to say to you.

Min Hye : Why?

Kim Taehyung : You'll know.

I was walking in the hall and saw Pil Suk walking alone. Why is she alone? Shouldn't she be like really popular for her stunning looks? Suddenly I see a group of girls walking towards her. I squinted my eyes and recognise those girls. There are our school's queenkas. The one in the middle is such a pain in the ass. She went to Pil Suk and slammed her locker.

"Just because you lost weight doesn't mean you're special and amazing. You're still the everyday fatty pig to us." The middle one said and poured water onto her. I ran to her to defence her.

"Yah, leave her alone you bitch." I stand in front of Pil Suk.

"She made a new friend already huh? She's not who she really is ok. Seems Justin fat pig who lost weight. She's fooling you. She even weighed 88kg before." They said. No way, no way someone that big can become so small and slim.

"So what? Just because she is fat doesn't mean she deserves so be treated this way." I glared at her.

"You clearly don't know who we are." The left one said sassily.

"I don't need to know who you are cause I know exactly what you are. A. Big. Fat. Loser. Who. Is. Jealous. Of. People. Prettier. Than. You." I said.

"BWO?! YOU WANT TO DIE?!" The right one said. I looked at their name tags.

"Lee Ji Eun, Kim Ji Sung, Li Yu Sin." I said their names and glared back at them.

"I would be careful if I were you." I took Pil Suk's wrist and dragged her with me.

"Why you little." Ji Sung tried to grab my hair but I ducked and kicked her leg, making her lose her balance and fall. She cried like a little sissy while both of her 'followers' helped her up. Pil Suk and I just left the scene.

"Y-you don't mind that I was fat before?" She asked. I stopped in my steps and turned my head to her.

"I only have one questions." I said in a serious tone.

"How did you lose so much weight?!" I became like a child and pulled her cheeks.

"I skipped ropes for 30 minutes straight everyday, ate like a queen for breakfast but ate dinner like a beggar. I repeated this for 200 day's and got really slim like this." She smiled.

"I don't really judge people by their looks. I only judge hem by their attitude. Anyways, would you come and meet someone with me? It's the same guy I was whining about and he asked to meet me." I asked and she nodded. We went behind the school and look around.

"Is that him?" Pil Suk asked pointing at Taehyung.

"Yes." I walked towards him but noticed that there were arms wrapped around him.

"Someone's hugging him from behind. Are you alright?" Pil Suk asked.

"Y-yes." I said and smiled faintly. I was NOT fine at all. It pained me to see that. She released her grip and saw me. He grinned at me and pulled Taheyung's face towards her face. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. I started to cry, feeling the pain I haven't felt in a long time. Taehyung noticed me and his eyes just widened. I was waiting for him to pull apart but he didn't.

[A/N] You guys should watch the drama Dream High and You Are The Best. You may not like it but it's ok to me.

So cute!!! 😍😍👇🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 7 7
"I would love to tell you the truth, but you might hate me for it..." In "Rumors," the main character, Ej Jackson, has just escaped from her abusive...
159K 7.8K 23
A first year student in high school with a bad home life, he doesn't get along with his parents who has drinking and money problems. Because of the m...
6.9K 264 23
7 girls went to school to rest for their training they try to act as "normal students" until they met 7 boys or should i say their bullies, roommates...
15.1K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...