BTS Reactions

By akatengu

A few gender-neutral reactions to different life situations of our cute and dorky bulletproof boys. Keep your... More

Request board
Confessing to you
First kiss
Fangirling over their new song
Having bad cramps
Becoming a celebrity
Waking up in middle of the night
Forgetting your birthday
Having a YouTube channel
Crying in front of them
Having a nightmare
Confessing to them
Depression
Being sick
Falling asleep in their arms
Scared about break up
A/N: How I see them
Biasing them
Going back
Sleeping with a plushie
Being pregnant
A/N: To all Hobi's haters
Reacting to yaoi ships
Slapping you
Coming out about your relationship
Overprotective brothers
Being jealous
Motion sickness
Trouble sleeping
Passing out
Proposing
Dancing to 고민보다 Go
Worried about you w/ JK
Worried about you w/ YG
Worried about you w/ NJ
Worried about you w/ JM
Worried about you w/ HS
Worried about you w/ SJ
Worried about you w/ TH
A/N: Worried about you
Being assaulted by a drunkie
Supporting you at a performance
Having racist parents
Meeting your racist parents
After meeting your racist parents
BTS as Disney princesses
BTS as MMCH characters
Stressing about an exam
A sasaeng stalking you
Getting you to study
A/N: BTS History
Being pregnant ver. 2
Being bullied
Do you want to build a snowman, Yoongi?
Do you want to build a snowman, Taehyung?
A/N: R.I.P. Jonghyun
Do you want to build a snowman, Seokjin?
Do you want to build a snowman, Hoseok?
Do you want to build a snowman, Jungkook?
Do you want to build a snowman, Jimin?
Do you want to build a snowman, Namjoon?
Getting lost at the airport
A/N: Everyone should be respected
A/N: I'm not dead yet
Spring Day w/ JM
Spring day w/ SJ
Spring Day w/ YG
Spring Day w/ JK
Spring Day w/ TH
Spring Day w/ NJ
Spring Day w/ HS
BTS in Fairy Tail
Being mugged
A/N: IDOL
7 Things: Best friends
A/N: A few things to say
Being kicked out of the bed
Spiders
7 Things: Winter
A/N: Who is akatengu?
A/N: To my readers
BTS in Hogwarts
Top BTS songs
Baking a cake
A/N: Changes
An unhelpful guide to BTS
Surprising them
Sleeping together
Some NSFW
The Return of Superman
The Return of Superman w/ SJ
Working in an office
Walking in on you changing
BTS as weird conversations
BTS as shoujo clichés
Spring Day w/ JM, part 2
BTS as MHA characters
BTS as YouTube creators
Imajimin
7 Things: Spring
ON
A/N: uNpOpUlAr bTS oPiNiOnS
BTS in HSM
Having troubles sleeping
A/N: An official apology
Watching a horror movie

BTS as Stranger Things Characters

4.4K 83 17
By akatengu

I may have mentioned I love Stranger Things? So I decided to compare them to BTS. This is going to be really ridiculous so please, don't judge me. I think I'll make more of these, it's actually fun to look for traits that connect totally different people.

Taehyung as Dustin Henderson

Honestly, they're both so sweet? Tae is one of the nicest people I've ever seen, he loves pets and is the mood-maker of BTS. Dustin literally adopted a monster and insisted he had some sort of connection with it. The way he treated and loved D'Artagnan reminds me in a bizzare way of Yeontan. Also when Dustin brought food to their quest while Lucas and Mike pulled out compases and stuff needed to survive but this kid was so sure of himself and his choice of supplies. He's an awesome character who sees things from a bit different perspective, just like Tae.

Seokjin as Steve Harrington

Okay, kids, it's 2018 so no eomma jokes anymore. I chose Steve because of the radical character development. We get to know him as an arrogant douchebag who's all about girls and his hair, and end up with a kind fighter looking out for people who need him and who he cares about. I don't know much about Seokjin's character but at the beginning he was a boy who was super handsome but in some way was lacking (like a lot of rookies at that time). Over the last four, five years we could watch the quick changes and suddenly, he's one of the most talented people on the Earth? He's a great singer, dancer, he plays many instruments and on top of everything, he's kind-hearted and caring.

Namjoon as Lucas Sinclair

I feel like Namjoon is the most rational from all the boys. He sees things the way they are, which is one of the reasons he became a leader. When I remember all the times he was cringing while boys were doing stupid stuff or attempting to speak English while in America, it really reminds me of Lucas and his reactions to abnormalities, his friends' freaking out. They both care about their friends deeply and would do anything for them. I feel like Namjoon would be able to forget all quarrels if any of his members was in danger, similar to Lucas.

Hoseok as Mike Wheeler

The show is really not happy at all but Mike was so optimistic throughout all the events that he strongly reminded me of Hoseok who's always positive, no matter what. His role inDungeons & Dragons suggests that he's very creative. When I look at Hobi and his crazy ideas, he reminds me of Mike's narrating. They're both loyal and highly comitted to their friends and would do anything for them.

Jungkook as Max Mayfield

Max is tough, confident and always speaks her mind. After he turned adult, Jungkook grew to be kinda sassy and the members even admitted they're sometimes afraid of him. She's also skilled in video games and I really hope Jungkook has some skills after playing so much Overwatch. Just like Max, he was asocial and not very talkative in the beginning when he got to know the others but opened up to them and became friends with them after some time.

Jimin as Jonathan Byers

While Jonathan is very introverted, he's very kind, independent and brave. Despite being from a small town, he wants to go to an university in New York. He is very close to his family and has a soft spot for animals. Jimin is a little fluffball who started as a normal Busan boy and ended up being one of the most famous Korean idols. They both have strong connections to music and are positive no matter what (Jonathan believed he can save his brother no matter what). They are able to face reality though and aren't big fantasy dreamers - Jimin always seemed down-to-earth to me.

Yoongi as Nancy Wheeler

Nancy is very intelligent, strong and brave while being also kind and sympathetic. She has strong tendencies to blame herself but doesn't let it stop her from moving forward. I actually don't like her attitude and to be honest, Yoongi doesn't always seem very nice either. Deep down, he's kind, caring and understanding and because he knows what weakness is, he's not afraid to share his strength. Another reason for their similarities is also their thinness, like I can see her bones and Yoongi used to be super skinny as well. I hope they both take care of themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
7.1K 481 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
10.5K 293 43
☆~Completed~☆ WARNING: 13y/o cringe fangirl having fun, ft. questionable ethics?? read it with this in mind lol, signed 19 y/o me. Everything change...
876K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...