My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 24

4K 86 162
By YoonMin1702

'Death is always less painful and easier than life! You speak true. And yet we do not, day to day, choose death. Because ultimately, death is not the opposite of life, but the opposite of choice. Death is what you get when there are no choices left to make.'

-Robbin Hobb

....................................................................................................

"I choose... " at this moment I had made up my mind to choose death. 'Min Hye ah, don't do it.' These words echoed through my head. Behind the two choices I have to make in front of me are the consequences of my decision. Memories started to flash back from when I was young to now. A tear escaped my eye. I smiled and gave them an answer, I'm sorry....

"I choose to live." Everything went away and I was back into reality. I had a knife to my chest in my room. I'm sorry.... I'm too selfish to die so I choose to live. Where the hell did I even get this knife? I went back down seeing everyone preparing dinner. I put the knife in the kitchen and joined them happily.

"Guys, we have to go to school tomorrow. Aunt Sook asked me to tell you guys." I said.

"About time." Rapmon said.

We finished eating and I went out for some air. I felt suffocated in the house. I walked around the streets near to the house. Feeling a chill down my spine, I turned to see whether anyone was following me. No one was there so I just continued. As I walked near an alley, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me in the dark alley. No lights were in there so it was completely pitch black. It pushed me to the wall. I could smell her scent. It was perfume. It was a female for sure.

"Stay away from BTS. And especially Kim Taehyung." She whispered into my ear.

"And what if I don't want to?" I said trying to hide my fear.

"Oh don't worry, you will. And just in case, I'll teach you a little lesson in advance." She punched me in the stomach and kicked me several times until I fell to the ground. She bend down to my level.

"Next time, I'll use weapons." She walked away but I grabbed onto her legs. She fell to the ground and managed to get up to restrained her.

I got up in pain and walked towards her. I restrained her on the ground and whispered in her ear. "No." I let out a little chuckle.

"Next time, I'll beat some sense into you. But for now, I'll let your puny ass go cry to mommy." I dragged her out of the alley and made her face me directly.

"Look at me. I swear if you try anything else, I will punish you and make your life hell. Mark my words, I will find you and make you regret you were ever born if you do anything else's to harm me. " I said in a sharp voice. I glared at her with all the hatred I had in my eyes. It was like a sharp knife cutting her slowly into pieces. She looked away, trembling in fear.

"If you can't even handle this, you better think twice about trying to go head on head with me." I released her form my grip. She fell to the ground still not able to move. Her eyes were still wide opened, kneeling in front of me. I put my hands into my pockets and walked back home.

"Y-yah!" She shouted. I ignored her and just kept walking.

I reached back home and tried to avoid the boys since I had wounds on my body and face.

"Min Hye!" Joon said sharply coming towards me. All the boys' attention were on me now. Aish, I knew I shouldn't have used short pants.

"What's wrong with your legs?" Joon asked. I was facing the opposite way so they couldn't see my face.

"Why is it bruised?" Taehyung came.

"Show me your face." He demanded.

"I-it's nothing. I just fell down." I lied and it was obviously not a good one.

"Don't kid with me." Yoongi Oppa came and pulled down my hoodie. He pulled my face to their direction and everyone stood still.

"I told you It's no big deal." I said frustrated.

"You have bruises on your face and your lips are bleeding. Can you tell me how that's considered a 'no big deal'?!" Jin Oppa said.

"Noona, who did this? I'll go teach that person a lesson." JungKook cracks his knuckles.

"Don't worry, I've scarred her enough." I said whining of the blood on my face.

"Let me see your stomach." Taehyung said.

"No. I won't show you my stomach." I said because of two reasons. First is that I'm a girl, second is that I have a most wounds on my stomach and they'll freak out if they see it.

"Can you all come here for a while?" Jimin called us to go to the living room.

"What is it? I came in first." He pinned me down on the couch.

"Taehyung, Joon, help me." They came running in and helped pinned me down. Taehyung pulled up my shirt just below my bra.

"Who. Did. This." Yoongi Oppa said clenching his teeth.

"Tell me who did this." Taehyung clenched is first.

"Jin Oppa, help me." I begged for his help but he just stood still.

"Mian, Min Hye, but I'll let them question you until you give out an answer. Then I'll help you." He looked at me.

"What the hell." I said under my breathe.

JungKook came back with an ice pack and ointment.

"Apply this on her first." JungKook said.

"Let me apply this on myself first then I'll talk." I said. They released me and I ran off as fast as I could. But as expected, one of the students who happen to be in this room is in the school's top 5 runners, and it's JungKook. He caught me easily and placed me on his shoulder.

"Yah, let go of me. Don't disrespect your noona like this." I wiggled around to free myself but couldn't do much because I was injured at the part he was holding me.

"Speak." Rapmon said with a straight face as JungKook plop me down the couch.

"Aish, fine. While I was taking a walk outside, a girl came and beat me in a dark alley but I handled it so don't worry." I said rolling my eyes at the thought of that pathetic girl.

"How did you exactly handle it?" Jimin asked.

"You really want to know?" I asked. They all nodded.

.......-.......

"Next time, I'll use weapons." She walked away but I grabbed onto her legs. She fell to the ground and managed to get up to restrained her.

I got up in pain and walked towards her. I restrained her on the ground and whispered in her ear. "No." I let out a little chuckle.

"Next time, I'll beat some sense into you. But for now, I'll let your puny ass go cry to mommy." I dragged her out of the alley and made her face me directly.

"Look at me. I swear if you try anything else, I will punish you and make your life hell. Mark my words, I will find you and make you regret you were ever born if you do anything else's to harm me. " I said in a sharp voice. I glared at her with all the hatred I had in my eyes. It was like a sharp knife cutting her slowly into pieces. She looked away, trembling in fear.

"If you can't even handle this, you better think twice about trying to go head on head with me." I released her form my grip and she fell to the ground still not able to move. Her eyes were still wide opened, kneeling in front of me. I put my hands into my pockets and walked back home.

.......-.......

... no one made a sound.

"Mian noona, I was just trying to get you to talk. I didn't mean to carry you here and make you mad." JungKook made a worried expression with a tiny smile on his face, trying to look happy but he just looked terrified.

"Looks like she handled the situation really well." Rapmon Oppa said.

"Just be careful when you're alone. I have to go back to aunt now." Joon said. He went up and brought down his stuff.

"I'll go now." Joon took his stuff and went out.

"Oh, annyeong." I waved and went up to my room. I changed into my pyjamas and was about to switch off the lights when I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Knock Knock." Taehyung's voice was heard. Sure I knew he wanted to play the Knock Knock joke but, I wanted to make him disappointed.

"The door's open." I laughed.

"Huh? I mean Knock Knock." He said again.

"What, I really mean it. The door isn't locked, you can come in." I opened the door. Him looking disappointed looks so funny.

"Wae? Don't you want to come it?" I tilt my head and smile.

"You ruined my joke." He frowned.

"Araseo, you can go out and do it again." I closed the door.

"Knock Knock." He said excitedly.

"It's open." I opened the door and laughed again.

"Hmph." He jokingly got mad.

"Don't get mad now, how about you tell me another joke." I said. He thought about a new one and smiled at me. Looks like this joke is good.

"Why does cows has hooves?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because they lac-toes." He did his meme face. Oh dear, what has Jin Oppa done to my boyfriend. I faked laugh to not make him feel bad.

"Alright Tae Tae, what're you here for?" I crossed my arms jokingly.

"I just wanted a goodnight hug from my girlfriend." He said smiling.

"Yah, not so loud!" I whisper shouted.

"Can I get a hug now?" He opened up his arms.

"Hmmmmm... I'll need to think about it..." I made him wait.

"Please~" He pouted.

(A/N wkwoisxhbdbwkqpqoaihxdbbdbenwkqkqu how can one not fall for him?!)

"Oh, fine." I was about to hug him when...

"Oh Taehyung ah, are you giving away free hugs? I want one." Jimin came and hugged him tight.

"Jimin ah, you can let go now." He said trying to push Jimin away.

"Okie." He let go and when away.

"Let's hug before someone else comes." He said and open up his arms.

"Oh, excuse me." Yoongi Oppa walked between us. He stand there blocking our sight of each other.

"Yoongi Oppa, I think hems trying to say something to me, can you go?" I said politely.

"Oh ok. I'll go now." He walked away.

"Goodnight." I was about to hug him when someone interrupted again.

"Oh noona, are you free?" JungKook came in and talked to me. I was about to answer no but he didn't let me speak.

"Let's speak somewhere else, I need your help." He dragged me away.

"Y-yah!" Taehyung shouted but was dragged away by Jin Oppa.

"What did you want me to help you with?" I sighed.

"Sorry noona, it was against the rules. And also I need your help on English. I got 2% on my last test and Rapmon tried to tutor me but it didn't go well. All I know is 'Pardon'." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Pabo baby." I laughed at him.

"Where's your text book? I'll teach you what I can for tonight." I said and he smiled happily.

...........

"Now I'll test you what Monday - Sunday is in English." I said.

"Monday in English is?" I asked.

"Pardon?"

"Tuesday?"

"Pardon?"

"I'll ask one more time. Sunday in English is?"

".......Pardon?"

"Jeon Jeong Guk. I will write down the words Monday to Friday on a piece of paper. I expect you to learn all of them by Friday. I'll test you then, so do not disappoint me." I said and stood up. I left the room

I went to my room and packed my bags. I took out my phone and jumped on bead.

Bae❤️ : Good night my girlfriend 💞💞

I cringed at his message but enjoyed it as well.

Min Hye 💕 : Gud night my luv 😘😘

Bae ❤️ : Don't think about me too much!!

Min Hye 💕 : Don't worry, I won't. I'll think about Yoongi Oppa tonight. 😬😬

Bae ❤️ : Yah, don't you dare.

Min Hye 💕 : Araseo, now goodnight.

Bae ❤️ : Good night Jagi. Here's something for you so I'll appear in your dreams 💓💓

Bae ❤️ :

Mine Hye 💕 : Aish, so cheesy.

Bae ❤️ : luv u gud night !!

Min Hye 💕: goodnight.

I switched off the lights and went to bed.

"Good night eomma." I looked at her picture beside my bed and offed the table lamp.

[A/N] I'm sorry if this chapter was boring... my ideas are for the next future 😂😂 please look forward to it and not get disappointed. Thx for reading 💝💝

Here is a bonus for your knowledge if you don't already know about this. This is the ones they said in 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.8K 23
A first year student in high school with a bad home life, he doesn't get along with his parents who has drinking and money problems. Because of the m...
22.6K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
463 17 15
This story is following up on the 7 bts members but mostly on the youngest, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook life with his Hyungs are perfect and wonderful. B...
93.4K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...