The Alpha and her Three Betas...

By kayleenmerlin123

Sakura Haruno had always known she was different from other girls... they would submit while she did it didn'... More

hey new stoory!!
Sakura......Sakura Haruno...
Team 7
Meeting, or more like annoying our sensei
The Greetings
Kakashi's suspicion and Sakura's Anxiety
A/N IMPORTANT!!!!!
Meeting the Parents
Team building and Genjustu visions
What! Spars!!?
The Acceptance and Her Past
The Land of Waves prt 1
The Land of Waves prt 2
Enter Zabuza And Haku
Kakashi Revealed and Haku's Command
Haku's Lust and Sakura's Omega
Haku's Decision and Sakura's Rejection
Kakashi's Doubt and Haku's Spiral
A/N facts on a/b/o and book
Zabuza's Plan and Sakura Captured!
Zabuza & Haku make a choice and Sakura forgives....

Sakura's Mistake and Kakashi Confirms

3.8K 83 1
By kayleenmerlin123

Sakura P.O.V

Kakashi-Sensei decided that Sasuke would go first, I was nervous, would I be strong enough? I looked at my hand, what if i couldn't become a ninja, what then? I looked up to see Kakashi-sensei already done with Sasuke.
I was shocked had I been thinking this while time or is Kakashi just that skilled. I looked to see Naruto looking at me, I locked eyes with him hoping he understood what I was trying to tell him. He smiled and nodded, then went off to spar. I watched as Kakashi-sensei took out a book and started to read. I looked at Naruto to see him fuming with rage but he didn't attack, he just stood there then he yelled Shadow clone Jutsu!! I couldnt believe it, there was about 50 or more clones of him. I watched as Kakashi- sensei took out the clones, but then they all got on top of him and then when the mob was over there was no Kakashi-sensei, there were just Naruto's, they then started attacking each other seeing if one of then was Sensei. And thats when Kakashi poofed out and had a kunai to Narutos neck. "Well both boys are done, lets see if the girl is any better than you." , Kakashi said mockingly.

I felt kind of pissed off, what was that suppose to mean, Was it cause I was a girl, he thought I was weaker? I growled deep and gravelly, nothing like an omega, I stalked towards Kakashi making his eyes spark with interest. I was kind of confused to where I got this... feeling from, this power, I looked at Kakashi but then I didn't, it was like I was a passenger in my own body, instead of Kakashi I saw a threat, a challenger and nothing else. It didn't matter if he was my sensei, he was challenging me. So I ran, but it was faster, I could feel my senses heighten, I could smell Kakashi's scent, hear his movements, see how his Adam's apple under his mask bobbed. It was exhilarating, he moved fast but not fast enough to where I couldn't see him, I could hear his hand slipping into his weapons pouch, grabbing a kunai, hearing the scrape of metal and the movement of the bag. I saw his fingers flick it and I dodged quick, he narrowed his eyes and got a shuriken, he launched it faster, and thats how it kept going me dodging and him flicking his wrist faster and faster until I made my move. I grabbed one of the shuriken in mid air and flicked it towards him, he dodged but not before it tore the top of his mask. He was shocked, so I struck, at speeds I didn't know I had and grabbed him by his throat slamming him on the ground. I got in his face and beared my teeth and flashing my eyes, making my nails grow sharp to punture the skin on his neck in a show of dominance. I could hardly believe, I was doing this, I felt so free but then my brain caught up with my body and immediately jumped and ran, hoping Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto didn't come to find me.

Kakashi P.O.V

I knew it, she was an alpha but I wondered why she would hide it from everyone...

So hey guys ik i haven't been updating its just i hardly have any time anymore, so I'll just say this book will be slow updates. See ya!😣😥😓😒😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
135K 2.9K 18
Y/n was only 7 when her family was killed, she had a target behind her back while the criminals looked and chased after her, no food no water no slee...
2.6K 71 1
OneShot ||Completed|| ☆ This story is centered around our beautiful secretary, Haruno Sakura. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* S⃣U⃣M⃣M⃣A⃣R...