Invisible || Kyoya Ootori ||

Por SingingGeekyBookWorm

━━━━ [ invisible ] All of her life, Fumika Fujioka has been invisible. Not literally... Más

『Chapter One || Starting Today, You are a Host!』
『Chapter Two || The Job of a High School Host!』
『Chapter Three || Beware the Physical Exam!』
『Chapter Four || Attack of the Lady Manager!』
『Chapter Five || The Twins Fight!』
『Chapter Six || The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!』
『Chapter Seven || Jungle Pool SOS!』
『Chapter Eight || The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!』
『Chapter Nine || A Challenge from Lobelia Girls Academy!』
『Chapter Ten || A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family!』
『Chapter Eleven || Big Brother is a Prince!』
『Chapter Twelve || Honey's Three Bitter Days!』
『Chapter Thirteen || Fumika's Feverish Fun!』
『Chapter Fourteen || Covering the Famous Host Club!』
『Chapter Fifteen || The Refreshing Battle in Karuizawa!』
『Chapter Sixteen || Fumika's First Love!』
『Chapter Seventeen || Meeting (some of) the Family!』
『Chapter Eighteen || Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out!』
『Chapter Nineteen || Chika's Down With Honey Declaration!』
『Chapter Twenty || Lobelia Girls Academy Strikes Again!』
『Chapter Twenty One || Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!』
『Chapter Twenty Two || Mori-senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate!』
『Chapter Twenty Three || Kyoya's Raging Jealousy!』
『Chapter Twenty Four || Invisible Once Again!』
『Chapter Twenty Five || The Host Club Declares Dissolution!』
『Epilogue || The End!』
『Chapter Extra || Kyoya's Unfortunate Luck!』

『Chapter Twenty Six || This is Our Ouran Fair!』

29K 773 1K
Por SingingGeekyBookWorm

A/N: Merry Christmas! (I literally updated this at 12 o'clock midnight where I am.)

Thank you nightcorerose13 for the fanart (and man that was actually really fast. I think you drew that in like what 20 minutes?) Anyway, the drawing is absolutely beautiful, and I love it so much.

|| Previously on Invisible... ||

'You have to decide now,' Fumika thought to herself as she pulled away from the hug, 'In three...two...one...'

"Kyoya, I think we should break up."

|| Back to now... ||

"Fumi-chan, did something happen between you and Kyo-chan?" Fumika looked up at Honey in surprise.

"What do you mean, Honey-senpai?" she asked, forcing herself to plaster on a smile.

"Well, you and Kyo-chan seem to be very distant from each today," Honey answered, "Usually you hug Kyo-chan at least 6 times a day. Today, you two haven't even been within 3 feet of each other, right Takashi?"

Fumika was surprised to see Mori nod in agreement. "Um, you guys keep track?"

"Hika-chan and Kao-chan pointed it out once," Honey told her. "But did something happen?"

"I guess you could say that," Fumika said, thinking back to what happened yesterday afternoon.

|| Yesterday... ||

"Kyoya, I think we should break up."

Kyoya stared at Fumika in disbelief. "What?"

"Kyoya, I-"

"I heard you the first time," Kyoya quickly interrupted, "I just don't understand why."

Fumika sighed, trying her best not to tear up, "Kyoya, please-"

"No," Kyoya snapped, grabbing her shoulders, "I refuse to believe that you want to do this until you give me a reason why."

"Kyoya-"

"A reason," Kyoya said sharply, giving her a stern look.

"Fine. You want a reason? I'll give you a reason." Fumika closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Kyoya, we aren't going to work out."

Kyoya scoffed and took a step back, "Fumika, you're being ridiculous-"

"No, I'm not," Fumika said hotly, "You and I, we're in two completely different worlds. You are part of a rich one, and I'm a part of the other one."

"That doesn't matter-"

"Yes it does!" Fumika exclaimed, "It does matter, and you know it. You live in a world where people get arranged marriages. How do I know that you won't get into one."

"I won't agree to it."

"And what? Let your reputation get ruined? Let your family's company's reputation get ruined?" Fumika countered, "Kyoya, for these past 8 months I've watched you work so hard just so you can win your father's approval. Dating me would just let that all go to waste."

Kyoya shook his head in denial. "No," he said stubbornly, "I refuse to believe this nonsense."

Fumika groaned, "Kyoya, please!"

"Then tell me you don't love me," Kyoya said, staring at Fumika, "Tell me you don't love me and I'll let you go."

Fumika lowered her eyes to the ground. "I...I don't..."

Kyoya walked over to and forced her chin up so he could look into her eyes directly. "Look at me and say it," he said.

As she stared into his eyes, Fumika's demeanor turned cold. "I hate you," she bit out.

Taken aback by the harsh words, Kyoya took a step back. Taking a few seconds to compose himself, Kyoya looked at Fumika with a more hostile attitude. "I see," he said, coldly, "I will go then. I expect to see you here at 8 o'clock sharp for club duties, Miss Fujioka."

After Kyoya left the room, slamming the door shut behind him, Fumika's cold demeanor broke and she crumpled to the ground, sobbing softly.

"I hate you," she repeated, except this time, it was towards herself, "I hate that you broke his heart."

|| Back to the present... ||

"Fumi-chan?" Honey's voice brought Fumika out of her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, Honey-senpai. Can you repeat that?"

"Is something wrong?" Honey asked. Both he and Mori tilted their heads in questioning.

Fumika quickly shook her head. "No, no. Nothing's wrong. I'm fine." She couldn't help but glance at Kyoya before forcing herself to look down. "We're both fine."

|| Time Skip ||

Although Fumika and Kyoya never outright said it, everyone could tell that something happened between Kyoya and Fumika. They both gave each other the cold shoulder and did their best to avoid each other. Eclair had also noticed the tense atmosphere and she was extremely smug with with herself when she summoned Kyoya over to her table of one.

"You're one of the sons from the Ootori family, right?" she asked him, "But as the third son, no matter how hard you struggle, you'll never succeed the family."

"What would you like today?" Kyoya said through his gritted smile.

"How much of the Fujiokas' debt remains?" she asked.

|| Time Skip ||

"Thank you for all of the work you've done for so long, Haruhi," Kyoya told Haruhi, "With that request from Lady Eclair, you and your sister's quota has been met. The debt for that Renaissance vase that you broke is now cleared. You and your sister are free to quit being a host at any time now."

Fumika, who had just been passing by when he said that, stopped in her tracks. She stared at Kyoya in both shock and horror.

"Kyoya..." Fumika started to say, but she stopped when she heard footsteps approach them. From the corner of her eye, Fumika could see Kyoya's father walking towards them. He kept walking, but then stopped when he was directly behind Kyoya.

"When you're young, you may be under the illusion that there is all the time in the world, but in reality, that is not so," he said to Kyoya, "Don't go wasting your time in things that are of no value. It is because of this you are no son of mine."

Hearing this, Fumika couldn't stay silent any longer. As Yoshio Ootori began to walk away, Fumika called out to him.

"Kyoya works hard to make everyone happy," she said, making the man stop, "He puts everyone else first and doesn't even bother to think about himself. He may say and act like he only cares about himself, but that's all an act. He does what he does to make everyone happy. He stays up 'till 5 in the morning doing financing just so Honey can have his cake, and so Tamaki can go through with his crazy plans. He wants the twins to have their fun in the most safest way possible, he wants Mori to know that he's doing his job fine. He wants our guests to be happy and relieved of any stress that they may have, and though he may not act like it, but he only keeps adding to Haruhi's debt because he knows that the club is much happier with Haruhi in it."

Fumika can feel tears forming in her eyes, but she keeps on talking. "Kyoya does all this and so much more. All he wants is for you to acknowledge him and praise him, but instead, you just drag him down. I, personally, think that Kyoya is amazing and more of a man and person than you could ever dream to be."

Yoshio Ootori didn't react at all, and instead, continued to walk. However, when he was out of earshot, he chuckled to himself. "What an interesting notion," he muttered, "So, this is the girl my son has fallen head over heels for."

When Kyoya's father was out of sight, Fumika awkwardly turned to face Haruhi and Kyoya. Haruhi seemed impressed with Fumika's speech, but Kyoya looked more shocked.

"Well, um, I'm just gonna go," Fumika muttered, turning to walk away, "Gotta go attend to the guests and all..." Before she could get far, Kyoya strode over and grabbed her arm. "Kyoya, what-?!" Fumika's protests fell deaf to Kyoya's ears as he pulled her out of the saloon and into the empty hallways.

"Kyoya, we have guests," Fumika protested again once they were in the hallways. Kyoya ignored her and pushed her against the wall, trapping her in between the wall and his body. "Kyoya, what are you-"

"Hate me, my ass," Kyoya muttered before slamming his lips onto hers.

Startled by the sudden kiss, Fumika's instincts quickly took over and she soon found herself kissing back. When she finally realized what she was doing, Fumika quickly pulled away. "Kyoya, we-"

"Tell why you broke up with me," Kyoya demanded in a low voice, "And do not give me the nonsense you gave me yesterday."

"Okay, first of all, that was not nonsense. It actually was about that," Fumika said defensively, "And second-God, you're gonna get so mad at me for doing this-Eclair threatened me to."

Kyoya's hands curled into fists. "She what?!"

"She told me that her family's company was buying a part of your family's company," Fumika explained, "It was part that your father was planning on transferring to you-the medical equipment company."

Kyoya's eyebrows shot up. "The medical equipment company?" he repeated, to which Fumika nodded. Kyoya suddenly grabbed Fumika's hand and pulled her after him. "Come with me," he said, pulling her back into the saloon, "I need to show you something."

He brought her over to his laptop and showed her what he had been working on for the past few days.

As Fumika scanned the laptop screen, her eyes widen. "You bought a part of your family's company?!" she exclaimed.

"It's still in transaction," Kyoya pointed out, "But yes, I did-the medical equipment company to be exact."

"But where did the money..." Realization showed on Fumika's face. "You used the Host Club's money to buy this."

"That is correct."

"No wonder you're so snippy and strict about sticking to our club budget," Fumika groaned.

"That is partially the reason, yes," Kyoya confirmed.

"So, Eclair's threat was an empty one," Fumika realized, "Oh God, why am I so stupid? I literally cried all night."

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one affected by what happened yesterday," Kyoya commented with a smirk.

Fumika glared at him with a pout. "Oh, yeah? And what did you do?"

"Let's just say that maids have a lot of cleaning up to do, and I have a lot of things that are in dire need of replacement."

Fumika's eyes widened, "Oh, no. I really hurt you didn't I?" Fumika timidly dropped her head. "I'm sorry, Kyoya," she whimpered.

Kyoya smiled softly at the girl and pulled her into a hug. "I am willing to forgive and forget," he told her, "as long as you agree to become my girlfriend again."

Fumika, with teary eyes, smiled up at him and nodded. "Yes, please."

Happy and content, Kyoya gave the girl a soft kiss, ignoring the fact that they were now in a public area. Fumika happily kissed back, also not caring that people were now looking-and awing.

|| Time Skip ||

"Is he still not picking up?" Fumika asked Kyoya. All of the Hosts-excluding Tamaki-were back in Music Room #3, now into their French Renaissance outfits. While Honey, Mori, and the twins doted on Haruhi, Kyoya and Fumika were trying to call Tamaki.

"I'm afraid not," Kyoya sighed.

"What's with this outfit?" Haruhi groaned, catching the couple's attention.

"We told you, it's a costume for the special parade," Kaoru told her.

"Haru-chan, you look cute!" Honey complimented.

"Not that. Why am I dressed as a girl?" Haruhi asked.

"Who cares? This is cosplay," Hikaru said, "so dressing like you're a girl is completely okay!"

"'Like' I'm a girl?" Haruhi repeated in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Kaoru turned his attention back to Kyoya, who was once again trying to call Tamaki's phone. "Well?"

"No good. He's not answering," Kyoya replied, snapping his phone shut.

"Tamaki-senpai really did end up not showing his face once at the salon today," Haruhi muttered.

Fumika plastered on the best smile she could muster and walked over to Haruhi to comb her fingers through Haruhi's wig. "Well, he wants to make his grandmother happy, so I guess you can't really blame him."

Not liking the fake smile on Fumika's face, Kyoya flipped his phone open to try someone else. "Ah, Shima-san? It's been too long. This is Kyoya."

"This is about Master Tamaki, right? The Master will be departing for France." Kyoya's eyes widened at those words. "I tried to stop him, but he said that the Suoh family had forgiven his mother, and that he could finally make his mother happy. Also, he said that if he stayed at Ouran any longer, his capriciousness would only make trouble for you, Kyoya-sama, and everyone else."

"That idiot," Kyoya growled before explaining to the other hosts, "Tamaki is planning to return to France."

"Eh?!"

"Tama-chan is leaving?!" Honey cried.

"You've gotta be kidding!" Hikaru shouted, "I'm not about to let this end so suddenly!"

Kaoru turned towards his brother with concern. "Hikaru..."

"Kyoya-sama?"

Hearing the Chief of Staff of the Suoh's 2nd mansion call his name, Kyoya brought his phone back up to his ear. "Yes?"

"I, Shima, was thinking, if the Master's mother is really the sort of lady that the Master always spoke of, then I am sure she would not be pleased with the manner in which the Master is leaving Ouran," Shima told Kyoya.

"When is he leaving for France?" Kyoya asked.

"His plane leaves this evening."

"That soon?!"

"He said he would leave Japan tonight, as the Ouran Fair was ending."

Something red caught Kyoya's eye as he listened to Shima, and his eyes widened when he saw that it was Tamaki and Eclair driving away.

The rest of the male hosts rushed to window to see what Kyoya saw, but Haruhi and Fumika stayed put.

"Tama-chan!"

"Sir!"

"The Ouran Fair isn't over yet!" Hikaru shouted, despite knowing that Tamaki couldn't hear them.

"My family's car should be in the parking lot!" Kyoya announced.

Fumika removed her fingers from Haruhi's wig and squeezed her sister's shoulders. "Haruhi," she said, causing the said girl to look up. Seeing Haruhi's sad expression, Fumika smiled softly. "Let's go get Tamaki back."

|| Time Skip ||

Fumika, Haruhi, Kyoya, and the twins all ran as fast as they could to Kyoya's car in the parking lot.

"We are in a hurry," Kyoya told his driver, "Head out at once."

His driver gulped, "Kyoya-sama..."

"What's the matter?"

"T-The thing is..."

Hearing footsteps, the group turned to see men from the Ootori's private force blocking their paths.

"What are your orders?" Kyoya asked them coldly as he pulled Fumika to stand behind him, "Were you ordered to protect Lady Eclair?"

"I am truly sorry that it has come to this," one of the men said as they continued to march forward, "but we, the private police, answer to your father."

Kyoya gritted his teeth and slammed his fist onto the car, creating a dent. "Damn it!"

"I'm terribly sorry, but we cannot allow anyone to leave. Even if we must do so by force."

Suddenly, a horse-drawn carriage rode through the blockade, and Honey and Mori jumped out of it.

"Use the carriage," Mori ordered Hikaru, "If you take the back hills bypass, you can cut them off."

"It's Haninozuka and Morinozuka..."

Hikaru and Kaoru listened to Mori and climbed into the carriage, Hikaru taking the reins. Once he was in the carriage, Kaoru turned around and lowered his hand to Haruhi. "Haruhi!"

Seeing that Haruhi was still in slight shock, Fumika placed her hands on Haruhi's shoulders. "Haruhi..."

Kyoya placed his own hands on top of Fumika. "Go get that idiot," he finished, and together, Fumika and Kyoya pushed Haruhi into Kaoru's grasps.

"Get going Hikaru!" Kyoya shouted.

Hikaru nodded and whipped the reins, causing the horses to go.

"They'll bring him back," Fumika whispered to Kyoya as they stood back to watch Honey and Mori fight the Ootori's private police, "I just know they will."

|| Time Skip ||

And they did. There was some trouble along the way (like Hikaru getting injured, and Tamaki and Haruhi falling off a bridge), but in the end, they had caught up to Tamaki and brought him back to Ouran...to them...to home.

It was now the closing ceremony for the Ouran Fair, the hosts were all taking turns dancing with Haruhi and Fumika. Honey was a crazy dancer, dancing them around in many, many, many circles. Mori was a more graceful dancer, but it was slightly awkward because of how silent he was. Kaoru liked to just sway them back and forth a little, nothing too showy. Hikaru was graceful...until you accidentally touch his injured arm and then it's more apologies than dancing.

For the second to last dance, Haruhi was about to dance with Tamaki, but then Kyoya quickly slipped in and took her away, leaving Tamaki and Fumika to dance together.

"That meanie, Kyoya," Tamaki grumbled as he and Fumika danced, "Stealing my Haruhi away from me right before I could dance with her."

Fumika laughed and shook her head. "Can I just say: you are a magnificent dancer," she said as a distraction.

Tamaki beamed at the compliment, "Why, thank you, Fumika. You are not bad yourself-for a commoner."

"I'm just gonna ignore those last three words," Fumika muttered, rolling her eyes, "But you gave us a fright you know."

Tamaki whimpered and pouted. "I'm sorry...I just didn't want to cause any of you any more trouble."

"Oh, Tamaki," Fumika sighed, "You don't trouble us-You give us something to look forward to everyday. You gave us a family-ohana."

Tamaki gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Oh, sorry. I totally forgot that you've probably never watched it," Fumika apologized. "It's this quote from a movie that a lot of commoners watch. "Ohana means family. Family means 'Nobody gets left behind.' So you better not leave us behind ever again, got it?"

Stunned by Fumika's words, it took Tamaki a few seconds before he broke into a smile. "Got it."

Fumika smiled back. "Good. Now take care of Haruhi, okay?"

"What?" Before Tamaki could ask anymore questions, Fumika turned him around and pushed him towards Haruhi, who had also been pushed by Kyoya.

"Now, if I do recall, you had wanted to dance during the opening ceremony," Kyoya said before offering Fumika his hand. "This may not be the opening ceremony, but may I have this dance?"

"Why yes you may," Fumika giggled, taking his hand. "This year has certainly been eventful."

"Yes it has," Kyoya agreed, "A year ago, I never would have thought that I would find love-with a commoner no less."

Fumika stuck her tongue out at his last comment. "I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that. And besides, you aren't the only one that has change. A year ago,I wouldn't believe it if someone told me that I would stop being invisible. To think that I would even have a boyfriend who was-"

"Incredibly attractive-and-sexy looking?" Kyoya finished with a smirk.

"-a workaholic demon king who is also a penny-pincher," Fumika finished, causing the man to chuckle.

"I love you," Kyoya whispered, pulling her closer to him.

"I love you, too," Fumika replied, leaning up to give him a kiss.

At that moment, literal fireworks exploded, but as they kept exploding, they started sounding more high-pitched and more like a ringing noise. Confused, Fumika shut her eyes...

.

.

.

And her hand slammed on the alarm clock beside her, waking up from her lovely dream.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! Mwahahaha! You thought I was done torturing you guys because this book is almost done. But NOPE! What is this? It was a dream all along?! Hahaha! Anywho. I am planning on posting the last chapter on New Years, so PLEASE DO NOT comment "update" or something like that. I am BEGGING you! If I see someone comment update, I WILL postpone the updating even LATER than New Years. But yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^.^

- SingingGeekyBookWorm -

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.5K 203 10
Hatsumi Fujioka worked hard to get into the elite school of Ouran, along side her older twin sister, Haruhi, the girls thought they would just study...
290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
72.5K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...
205K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...