SOLID.

By Breaaaag

Sapphire is a teacher who is in love with the art of teaching, she starts watching one of her students as a f... More

1. New Beginnings
2. For Starters
3. Getting Comfortable
5.
6.
7. Lost in the club PT.1

4. Aquainted

136 9 0
By Breaaaag

Blaire

"I really want you to meet him babe" I was telling my husband Genesis what had happened between Zane and I back at his office, I knew he'd be mad but not that mad and a regretted even going.

  Back when I got pregnant Zane was a Senior and I was a Sophomore in college, I was against abortion and Zane wanted his son so why not give him to someone who could care for him better than me, after a year had past and I wasn't concerned about him I had never seen Zane again.

    I graduated with my major in business and decided to open up a salon, in that time I had met Genesis who had recently gotten of of a relationship with his then girlfriend he never told me much about her and I didn't care she missed out not me.

    Genesis is 32 and I'm 28 we were a perfect match, we dated for 2 years and on our 3 year anniversary we decided to tie the knot, we were married a whole year before I finally had gotten pregnant with our babygirl Ezaria.

     It wasn't until me and Genesis gotten into a full argument I felt like Blaine should come around. Genesis has found out about Blaine through my mother , how the discussion came along I still don't know but he felt betrayed he didn't know.

  "Yeah I guess" he said as he continued to focus on the tv.

——————————————————————
Sapphire

   "You know it'd be amazing if you listened sometimes Zane!" Blaine's father was getting on my last, all I asked him to do was wash a simple dish he ate on and the man was doing the most.

" I did" he said, rolling my eyes, "You know what I don't have to do this your in MY house" I politely went to the kitchen filling up a pot with warm water and casually threw it on him and was so tempted to throw the pot too.

"Yo what the fuck?" He jumped up looking at me , "maybe you'll think about talking to me like I'm some random bitch next time" I said walking away.

   I was fed up with Blaine's father and it's only been a week he's been coming over after school, on certain nights he'd stay over because by the time Zane wraps his business up it's late.

And then I thought about it, why the hell is this nigga here and when Blaine isn't , he was at his grandmothers. Zane usually came, but at night.

"Why are you here anyways your child isn't here , don't you have to work?" I asked with a slight attitude, at this point the nigga was pushing it.

"Well, if you must know I'm bored and I took off for the holidays since I have Blaine but obviously he ditched me" he said causally shrugging.

  "The fuck" I whispered to myself , "you know when people are bored they go do things? Go sight seeing or something anything that will get you out my space" I told him

  "Well where are we going?" He asked, smiling I had the perfect thing.

——————————————————————-

  Zane

  "Kayaking? Really Sapp" I said, we're in the middle of winter and she decides kayaking is a good idea? "Look I know it may not be the perfect weather but it'll be fun" She said excitedly.

For the first time I'm enjoying actually being around her usually I'm too tired or she's just being mean.

   "I'm sick you getting off like this yo, it's almost 50 degrees out here man" We finally made it on to the kayak and we were now peddling, I was in the front and she had the back.

   "Im starting to feel like you put me up here so the blame could be on me if we feel out" I told her looking back.

   "Of course I did" she said laughing ,"oh really?" So you know what I did, tilted the fucking boat, and guess who fell out?

   "What the fuck Zane! It's freezing!" You guessed it Sapphire,  "Oh damn my bad, you swimming back or?"  I was trying so hard not to laugh but it was hard not to, "You know what, fuck you Zane!" She said struggling to walk in the water fast in shit.

  "Ah come on babygirl you being over dramatic, here take this" I said handing her my jacket as I helped her out the water, "Let me make it up to you aight?" I knew she couldn't stand me at this point but she'd be aight.

Later that night after I finally convinced her to let me make it up, I thought I should take her out to her favorite restaurant Millganios, one night we were talking and got to know each other and she told me about it, so why not.

I'm pretty sure she thought I wasn't listening.

"You ready babygirl!?" I said yelling to her upstairs, tonight I was wearing the most simple fit it was too cold to be trying to look fly.

I wore a black Lacoste crew neck , black sweats, and the air max 97' OGs. Just to add to the fit I sported a Diamond Ankh necklace along with a Cuban link and comfortably on my wrist I wore a Explorer II Rolex .

"I'm ready" She said coming down stairs, she looked simple as well but still managed to look gorgeous in her tan true religion sweat suit.

She had her hair wrapped up in a messy bun and damn was I tempted to carry her upstairs.

"Aight lets go". I couldn't take my eyes off her, between her lips and her face overall I couldn't see how she didn't have someone taking up her time, opening the door for her to my Maserati Levante , I got in and head to the restaurant.

"Where are you taking me Zane?" She asked looking at me, her eyes could finesse you out of anything to me her looks just made it even worse hell I almost told her ass too.

"It's a surprise babygirl relax" I told her laughing, she didn't look moved or amused, I think she just accepted to come because I kept begging.

   20 minutes later we pulled up to the restaurant and she looked at me like I was playing tricks on her or something.

   "You? Zane? Actually listen?" She said crossing her arms chuckling, "Yes ma'am come on let's get out" I told her getting out the car, walking up to the host I asked to be seated for two.

  "Your waiter will be with you in a minute, feel free to look over the menu and order anything you like!" She said in excitement.

    "I'm glad you brought me here, I was really craving seafood" She said shyly, "you good, it was my fault I wanna make sure we good" I told her looking at the menu. As she was replying our waiter approached the table.

  "Good afternoon, I'm Delilah and I'll be taking your orders for tonight , what can I get you two started with?" She asked

    "A Shirley Temple with extra cherries and for him a sweet tea please" Sapp said  

    "Also we're ready to order, a full order of lasagna for him with a Cesar salad and a Alfredo shrimp pasta for me with extra shrimp" She said finishing.  "Ok I'll have all that out for you" the waiter said as she walked away.

    " What do you wanna do after this?" I asked her,  "To be honest, just lay up and watch Netflix. I been trying to watch that movie Bright with Will Smith" she said

"You look tired babygirl" I told her, "I am, even though it's a Friday night I am, those kids can run you wild" which I understood one kid alone had me knocked out.

"We can get the food to go if you want and just lay up in the bed?" Seemed like a good idea to me, I shrugged "Sounds good to me" She responded.

When the waiter came back , I asked for the bill and to go plates. 10 minutes later we were in the car halfway to the house.

When we made it she walked to the door unlocking it, getting everything out the car and following her we headed upstairs to her room.

Yeah you can say we became closer in the past week in a half and thank the lord the kids were on Christmas break so she could actually sleep easily.

"Go take a bubble bath and I'll start the movie and put your food out" I told her, she said okay and went to the bathroom attached to her room, I'm glad she's comfortable with me.

She had a panic attack and since then she always wanted me in the bed with her and when I wasn't here Blaine was which was fine with me as long as babygirl was good.

After 30 minutes she came out with a messy bun and one of my shirts on that I had in my carry on bag I brought with me, "Just taking what isn't ours I see" I said laughing.

   "You'll be fine just sleep shirtless" she said blushing.

"I'm about to go shower , don't start without me Ma I mean it" I said walking in the bathroom, turning on the shower I started thinking about how much I was really starting to like her, I haven't really had feelings towards females since Blaire.

"Hopefully this time it's better" I said aloud, after washing myself 5 times really good and rinsing I got out the shower and put on my boxers and sweats. Taking care of all hygiene I walked out the bathroom to see her waiting for me as I asked.

"Press play" I could get use to this, laying up and not running the streets living good with a beautiful woman it's all I wanted at this point. "I'm not really hungry Z" She said

    Another thing about her she picks at her food and will waste it not purposely but I always learned to make sure she earned small portions.

"Aight" I took both of are plates downstairs throwing them away if she ain't eat it now she never was.

  Walking back upstairs she was just laying there watching the movie. I stood in the door frame just looking at how beautiful she was "You good?" She shook her head yeah , I took that answer and let it be, getting in the bed she turned over and laid on my chest.

  "Thank you" was all she said, I didn't understand why but all I could say was "You good ma" kissing her forehead we continued watching the movie.

All I can say is I could get use to this.

————————————————————-
Zane and Blane in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
20.8K 462 16
Sapphire has been through alot in life even after her past she still manages to stay pure (a virgin), left to send herself to Harvard University afte...
488K 27.6K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...