Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

Our War

4.1K 212 158
By 32Quincey

ARGYL'S POV.

The drive to the Empire was silent. Silent as in dead silent. I was in the car with Damion. Ken and Douglas in other car.

Damion's grip on the steering wheel was so tight that his knuckles had turned white. His eyes stayed glued to the road. I could feel anger radiating from him.

I failed to understand what was going in his mind since few days.

He wasn't the same. He was angry. He was disturbed. I wanted to comfort him. I wanted him to tell me what was wrong with him.

He didn't speak a word since we left the arena. I didn't know what was going on. But it was bad. Really bad. The way Damion was reacting, it was scaring me.

"Damion?" I spoke in a small voice.

Either he didn't really hear me or he ignored.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath.

I didn't want to give into anger that moment.

"Damion?" I voiced out again this time a little louder, placing my hand on his.

He eyes snapped momentarily at me.

He raised a questioning eyebrow slightly.

"What is going on?" I asked.

He shook his head microscopically.

"Don't give me your nothing. I am tired of it." I snapped before he could say 'nothing' as always.

He didn't say anything. He kept driving. The car speeding. I closed my eyes again.

Deep breaths Ara. Be patient.

Being patient was never my thing.

"Damion." I called out again.

He didn't say anything again.

"Stop the car." I said trying to imitate his authoritative voice.

Still I couldn't draw any reaction out of him. His eyes stayed on the road, spilling fire, his grip on steering wheel tight as ever.

"Damion stop it. Stop this." I snapped.

Which made him take a sharp turn and the car came to halt at the side of the road. In the middle of nowhere.

He looked at me. His eyes were furious. So alive that I felt the sudden urge to look away. The intensity in them so more that I couldn't look. But I forced my eyes to stay on his.

"What is going on?" I asked for hundredth time in last week.

He clenched his jaw closing his eyes.

"It's no-"

"Don't!" I snapped before he could complete his sentence.

"Stop acting like it's all fine. Cause I know it is not. I know how you are behaving since past few days. I know something is terribly wrong Damion. Tell me what is it. I am done with this."

He looked at me. Fire still burning in his blue eyes. 

"What? What you want to know Argyl?" He snapped.

"Everything. Everything that is bothering you." I replied.

"Erik came after the fight." He started, his voice forced out to be calm and controlled.

I looked at him waiting for him to continue. When he didn't, I unbuckled the seat belt crawling onto his lap facing him.

He stared at me. Silently. Without protesting.

I took that as a good sign and placed my hands on his face. His eyes stayed on me. The ruthless look in them not faltering.

"What is it?" I asked in a voice barely above whisper.

"He wants you Argyl. He wants you." He whispered back.

It took me a moment to realise what he was saying.

Erik, he wanted me. He asked for me.

Blood boiled inside me. Anger surfacing. I wanted to rip his head off for even thinking I would ever leave Damion.

His hands held my sides in a possessive hold.

I relaxed under his touch.

"I am not letting you go, baby." He said.

I looked at him.

"Don't ever let me go." I said closing my eyes stopping my tears.

"Making you mine, is going to call a war."

Was I worth a war?

"I.." I started unsure.

He looked at me. The expressions in his eyes changing.

"Do you wan-" He started.

I quickly cut him off.

"I am yours only. Don't think of anything else." I said holding the nape of his neck resting my forehead against his.

"Then?" He asked.

"Am I worth it Damion? The Empire is more important." I said in a low voice.

He closed his eyes for a moment.

"You are worth the world baby." He said rubbing small circles on my lower back.

I smiled palely at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

He nodded without even thinking.

I took a deep breath.

"This is our war Rey. Make me your queen." I said as my eyes teared.

I saw many emotions swirling in his eyes.

Pride, love, adoration. anger, determination and many more.

He held me close to him. closing his eyes momentarily, he opened them again and they were looking at me with pure adoration and love.

Like I was his world. I hadn't seen that emotion in his eyes since days. His eyes didn't offer so many emotions in days. They were just emotionless as he stared at nothing in particular.

Now I knew what was going on in his mind. He knew Erik wanted me. He knew what Erik planned to do. He was afraid. That he might loose me.

That explained his behaviour.

That moment he just needed me beside him.

"Marry me Argyl." He said looking into my eyes and my heart skipped a beat. Tears streamed down my eyes which he wiped away quickly.

I nodded looking at him and he wasted no time in planting his lips on mine.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. With everything I had in me. I kissed him with all the love I had. Trying to show him that he was my everything. He was my world just like I was his. I was ready to fight for him. Ready to fight for our love. Our Empire.

I was ready to be his queen fighting with her King.

Hey Marshmallows and my Marshmallow!

Here you go with another chapter. I am so in love with these two.😭😭😭.

Who expected this?

Damion asked her to marry him! My babies!!😭😭😭. I feel like a proud mom to be honest.

Okay, so I am just down with the last paper of this test series today and I want to tell you an incident.

Those who are connected to me on Instagram, already know about this thing which happened few days ago. So here you go.

I got my test results for first terminal and I scored low in English. So I went to the ma'am asking what I should improve and she said, "Your writing skills are poor."

You can imagine my reaction after hearing that. That doesn't end here. When I got home, my dad started teasing me saying I should stop reading books and start reading in my native language and how I should read the comics 5-6 years old read if my English and writing skills aren't good. I was in terrible mood that day, and behaving on my impulses, I mailed my dad the first damn chapter of Argyl. Like till the part where she realises who he exactly is. The end of 'Rey' Chapter. I started regretting it in half an hour and I was a nervous mess. My parents don't know about em writing. He hasn't read it yet but he will I know. 

So, I guess my impulsive self isn't someone I should trust..😶😶 I am going down with this!

Anyways, what you think about the chapter?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 639 63
Ranked 25 in fantasy (09/05/18) ******************************** "I want you to negotiate with me..",he said in his commanding voice. So it's again m...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
76.2K 2.4K 28
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...
2M 62.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...