New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

You Have The Best Protection

5K 123 59
By spntrueforever

"You want me to be what?" Ryan coughed a bit, set his sandwich down, and took a quick swig of his drink. "I want you to be my body gaurd. Jensen, Cliff, and I have been trying to find someone just for me. Jared has also been helping. But when I saw you at the gate, the idea just popped in my head. I trust you, Jensen trust's you, pish- the whole cast and crew trust you. I would really appriciate if you would take the offer." You looked straight at Ryan and he looked at Jared, Jensen, then back to you.

"I'll do it." Ryan said forming a huge smile. "You will! Oh my god! Thank you Ryan!" You got off your seat and rushed to give him a hug. "Thanks man, it will mean alot if you look after (Y/n) for me when I can't." Jensen shook Ryan's hand and pulled him into a hug. "Who's going to man the gate though?" You ask as everyone sits back down. "Uh, probably Jeff." Ryan said picking him sandwich back up. "Whose Jeff?" You ask.

"Newbie. He's been taking shifts with me. He's a younger one, I think 22 or something like that, but he doesn't look it. Very buff. He's at the post now, he will be on for the rest of the day. You can meet him before you leave," Ryan finishes his sandwich. "So, when would you like me to start working?" You look at Jensen and he waits for you to answer. "How's tomorrow? Jared and or Jensen can text Cliff right now and he can go over things with you, it also gives you time to talk to Jeff and the studio about leaving." "I just texted Cliff. He is at the gate talking with Jeff. He said to go meet him there." Jared said sliding his phone back into his pocket. "Alright, thank you so much guys. I am very excited to have accepcted this oppurtunity." Ryan threw his garbage out and left your trailer.

"He will be good. He will watch you. Nothing is going to happen to you because you have the best protection possible against David the Douche." Jensen kissed your head and you leaned onto him as you shivered at David's name while also loving the nickname Jensen gave him. "Hey guys, Bob and Eric want you three on set." Some called through the door. "Yay! Okay! Thank you!" You were so happy. Jared and Jensen groaned not wanting to go back to work but you were very excited to get your script back. "Oh come on boys! The faster I get my script, the faster I can work again!" You got off the couch, a little wobbly but you pulled Jensen up and kissed his pouty lips. Jared got up as well and helped throw away all of the trash. You three got outside and into the studio. Jared and Jensen went oppisite directions as you. Them to Bob to finish a few scenes for the day, and you to Eric for your script.

"Hey Eric!" You say walking into his office. "(Y/n)! Good to see you walking without the cast. How's the leg?" He asks giving you a big hug. "It's good. Feels weird, but good. Really good. So, do you have my scrpit?" "I do!" He sang and handed you the script. "Yay! Thank you! I am very happy to be working again." You hug the script and Eric laughs. "So, you are still kidnapped. Sam, Dean, and Cas are trying find you still. You will start off tied to a chair, bruised, and really tortured. So you first were kidnapped by Demons then Cassie, one of Dean's fling's, She was in season one, is now a Kynich. Kynich are new, they are creatures that focus on peoples personal lives. Anyone can be inhabited by them, any blood to blood contact will cause you to become one. They drive you to hurt the people you used to love. So, in Dean's and Cassie's case, Cassie was inhabited by this creature, and now wants to hurt you to get to Dean," "Wow, that's a lot, but I love the connections you created with new monsters. This is awesome." You both chuckle.

"Well, the best part is, it that you will be the one to kill her. Kynich need to be killed by the ones they tortured. Iron kills them. Once Sam and Dean find you, they untie you but you all go into a fight with Cassie and other Demons. You grab a crowbar and jab it through her stomach. Sound good for a welcome back?" Eric laughed as he noticed your big smile and widened eyes. "Yes! I love it! Thank you." "I'm glad you're back. You start next week, okay? Now go home and rest up." You give Eric another hug and wave goodbye as you head out to set. You see Jared and Jensen laughing on set as the crew moves a few things around. "Hey guys." You say to make your pressence known.

"Hey baby girl, how's the script?" Jensen asks wrapping his arm around you. "Amazing. I start next week. Small things and not much of me moving at first, but it will definatly be getting more intense." You all laugh and your turns into a yawn. "Maybe you should go home. Soak your leg like the doctor said and just relax. Misha is coming to set in about a half an hour to do secnes with Jar and I. Get Ryan to take you home, please." You roll your eyes and smile at his request. "Okay. I'll go get Ryan. Be good you two, and actually work for once. Bye everyone! " They both laughed and you waved to everyone, moving off of set.

You caught Ryan at the gate with Cliff and the other guy you presumed was Jeff. Cliff and Ryan introduced you to him and he seemed sorta friendly. Ryan accepted to take you home, talking about what he talked to Cliff about on the way. He told you to take it easy. You said goodbye and walked to the house. Doing exactly as Jensen said to do, you drew yourself a bath and made the setting warm around you. You put on soft music and lit a few candles.

Dropping all of your clothes in a small pile, you stepped into your tub and the water felt amazing on your body. You got situated and let your head lean back, closing your eyes, enjoying the peace and happiness you were feeling.

Ring, Ring, Ring

You heard your cell go off. At first you didn't answer it. You let it go to voicemail...twice. On the third time the person had called you, you huffed and sat up in the tub. You dried off your hands and looked at your screen. Mom. Oh no. You didn't know it was her who was calling, you would've picked up on the first call, on the first ring, if you knew it was her.

Ring, Ring. You called her back.

"(Y/n)? Sweetheart, are you okay? I called you a few time and you didn't answer."

"Yeah, I'm good mom. I'm sorry, was in the tub. What's up?"

"Honey, it's about your father."

Your breath immeditaly hitched in your throat and a knot was forming in your stomach. "Mom? What's wrong with Dad?"

"He's not well, (Y/n). I had to bring him to the hospital this morning. Matt is with him now. Katharine is flying out as we speak. I think you should head down here sweetie."

You were slient for a moment. You didn't know what to say. You couldn't lose your dad. You just reconnected with him, you just got him back. He needed to be okay. He needed to be there for you when you needed your Dad to talk to and cry to, he needed to walk you down the aisle when you got married, he needed to hold your hand through the labor pains as you gave birth to his grandchild. He need to be okay. You let out a sob and your mom heard.

"Oh sweetie. Don't cry."

Taking in a few deep breathes, "Okay, okay. I will call Jensen now and head out as soon as he is done filimg scenes. I'm sure Jared will let us use his Jet."

"Okay honey. Let me know when you board the jet and once you land. I love you."

"Love you too, Mom." You hung up and burried your head in your hands. Finally regaining contol of your breathing, you dialed Jensen's number.

"Hey babe, can't really talk right now. Are you okay?"

"Jay-" You cried out.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"My-my mom just called me and said my Dad is in the hospital and it isn't looking good. Jay, I-I can't lose him! I can't!" You cried into the phone.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I have one more scene and then Jared just said we could use his jet to head down to your parents. Pack a bag and I will see you in about an hour. It's going to be okay, (Y/n). Your Dad is a fighter. He will get through this, I love you."

He always knew how to calm you down. "Love you too, Jay." You hung up and got out the tub and changed quickly. You packed your's and Jensen's bag. You had everything by the front door, just wanting to head right out when he got home.

Time moved slow until Jensen got to you. You paced around the whole house, twice, until you heard Jared and Jensen barge into the house calling you name. "(Y/n)! Hey! We're home. (Y/n)? Where are you?" Jensen called from the front hallway but you couldn't get off the couch. Your face was in your hands as you rested your elbows on your knees. "(Y/n), baby girl, we gotta go." You heard his voice as it got closer. You lifted your head up and met his gaze. You were crying and your stomach felt sick. "Jay, I-I can't. It's too much. If something happens to my Dad, I-I-I-" You couldn't even finish your sentence before letting out another sob. "Shh, it's okay baby girl. He's going to be fine. It's all going to be fine, he's not going to leave you any time soon, I promise." You nodded and controlled your breathing.

"Hey, if I can make you smile, Gen is going to stop by at the hospital to comfort you. She misses you and will tag with you guys on your way back, when you're ready, of course." Jared spoke as you lifted off the couch and his arms wrapped around you. "Thanks Jared, but I don't think I will be okay until I see my Dad." He smiles with sadness and you pushed past him to your bags in the front hallway. "Babe, get in the car. I got the bags, it's okay." Jensen said coming closer. "No, I-I want to get mine." You picked up your bag and went to the car. You gently placed your bag in the car and you could feel the worried glances you were earning from Jared and Jensen.

Getting to your seat, Jared and Jensen walked towards the car, speaking softly to each other as they reached the car. Jensen opened the back door and threw his bag in. You kept your attention facing forward, trying to hardest to not let your mind become consumed by bad thoughts about your Dad. More or less directing to the What if's...

"(Y/n)!" You snap from the front window to Jared calling for you as he stands outside your window. "(Y/n), you're scaring us. You got to relax, baby girl." Jensen spoke with a calm tone. "I-I'm sorry. I just, uh, I'm not sure really. Kinda just want to get on the rode. Jared, I can't thank you enough for letting us use your Jet on short notice." You turned from Jensen to Jared and reached out the window to give him a big. You gave your best smile towards them, but they probably saw straight through it, you thought. "Anytime. I know this is hard. I see it in your smile. But, everything's gonna be okay, okay?" Jared whispered in your ear and you pulled away, only giving a head nod for an answer.

Jensen and Jared shared a nod as well. Upon that, Jensen pulled away from the house and on towards the airport. You never said anything on the drive.  You watched the forestry as it pasted. You watched the simple families playing in the yard pass. Everything seemed to pass and slip from your eyes. Realizing you were crying when a tear fell onto your hand, you wiped them away fast before Jensen got even more worried, but too late. He had his right hand on your thigh. He had his gaze on you every few seconds. You were soon realizing he was watching you more intently than the road.

Reaching the airport, Jensen and you pulled towards the Jet in the distance. Jensen parked and jumped out of the car to help you out. You rested on his shoulder with him wrapped around you as you walked towards the jet. A few men got the bags and loaded them on. "Hey Jeremy, long time no see," Jensen greeted the pilot who stood at the base of the stairs. "(Y/n), this is Jeremy, he's been Jared's private pilot for years. He's family. Jeremy, this is (Y/n) (Y/l/n), my girlfriend. She is also on the show."

You looked at Jeremy as gave a small smile. He had an older complexation with soft features. "Yes, Miss (Y/n), very nice to finally meet you. I am a fan of your work. It is my pleasure to fly you both this evening." He gave you and Jensen more smiles and you returned them as best as your body could. Jensen pushed on your lower back to head up the steps. You didn't hesitate and moved onto the Jet. You sat in the furthest car with your attention out the window. Jensen sat in the car across from you, watching and wanting to take your pain away while also giving you your room.

The door closed, locked, and the Jeremy spoke on his speaker. The plane started and you were in the air. Looking out the window, it hit you like a wave again. You got up from your chair and crashed on Jensen. Jensen brought you onto his lap and set your legs on the arm of the chair. "Shh, baby girl, it's going to be alright. I know it's painful. I know this makes you hurt, but it will get better. He's gonna be alright." Jensen kissed your head but you said nothing.

You had nothing to say. Your mind was running laps around the what if's. The worst possible track to be placed on. Jensen ran his fingers through your hair, because he knew it calmed you. It made you feel safe and at home, two of the biggest things you needed to feel right now. Still nothing saying anything, you pulled out your phone and texted your mom.

You: "Jensen and I will be landing at 4. I will text when land."

Mom: "Alright sweetheart. I will have Matt pick you two up. Love you."

You: "Love you too."

You slid your phone back in your pocket and snuggled deeper into Jensen's chest. That's where you spent the entire flight. It was the only place you both managed to catch a few hours of shut eye. Once the plane began to land, you both stirred in your positions and it caused you to wake. You set Matt a text and he texted back immediately that he was waiting.

"Matt is gonna pick us up and take us to the hospital." You said quickly, fixing your ruffled shirt in the moment. "Alright, babe, sounds good." Jensen kissed your head and folded the blanket he had draped over the two of you. The plane landed and you got off, seeing Matt leaning against his car across the lot. You looked at Jensen to looked at you then towards Matt. Without saying anything, you dropped your purse and sprinted to your brother. His arms opened and he scoped you up. The tears began to softly fall again and Matt heard your soft sniffles. "Oh (Y/n), don't cry. Dad's gonna be fine. Just a few more tests but he looks good. He's been asking about you. Just had a scare this morning. But, I'll let him and Mom talk to you more at the hospital. Mom and Katharine are there still."

"Thanks, Matty. I've been so worried. I couldn't handle myself if Dad passed-" "Don't say that," Matt cut you off. "Dad's gonna live a long and happy rest of his life. He's gonna help you down the aisle and he's gonna be here to spoil your kiddos." Matt made you giggle amidst your tears. "Now there's a sound I love to hear. Hey Matt." Jensen said coming up behind you and Matt with your purse and both your bags. "Hey Jay, Love the new bag. So you." Matt spoke in a girl tone. "You think? Some girl threw it on the ground over there to run to her brother. Score!" Jensen also spoke in a girly tone which to slapped his chest playfully and grabbed your purse back.

Matt opened the passenger door for you and you slid in. He and Jensen got the bags in the back. Matt got into the drivers seat and Jensen in the back seat. Jensen saw that you needed your family right now, so he smiled when Matt grabbed your hand and pulled out of the airport on the way to the hospital.

*****************

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

New Update!

Like the chapter?

Thank you for the reads!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.5K 51
~Under editing~ What happeneds when your best friend makes you come to Vancouver for the weekend? Will a face from the past will return? A new ac...
9.8K 222 11
Hey! Here's the reader (you) going through life : After a crappy job, you're finally accepted as a makeup artist on the set of Supernatural and your...
20.6K 714 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...
292 2 9
Jenson Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...