My Ice Cold Boss|| Jungkook f...

De kim_kth

Part 1 Mais

Chapter: 1 [Edited]
Chapter: 2 [Edited]
Chapter: 3 [Edited]
Chapter: 4 [Edited]
Chapter: 5 [Edited]
Chapter: 6 [Edited]
Chapter: 7 [Edited]
Chapter: 8 [Edited]
Chapter: 9 [Edited]
Chapter: 10 [Edited]
Chapter: 11 [Edited]
Chapter: 12 [Edited]
Chapter: 13 [Edited]
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Book 2 is out!
Hiiiiiii!!
Editing.

Chapter: 18

10.1K 329 182
De kim_kth

Neveah's POV'

What he said next shocked me.

"You are only mine, and I will make sure of that" he said and fell asleep instantly.

My heart is about to pop out of my chest, what is up with my heart, stop it.

What the hell.

But the real question in my mind that is buging me is.....did he really mean it?

What the fuck, why am I thinking that, I shouldn't even care, he is drunk and he just said it not meaning it.

But that thought makes me very sad, why?

Ugh, since I met him and step into this house.

I feel all mushy inside when I am near Jungkook.

These freaking butterflies never leave my stomach when he does stuff, and when we have our moments, not that I am complaining.

I feel so happy when I see him, every single day.

I feel a burning sensation in my heart when I see him talking to other employees, of course girls.

Especially that bitch Heyjin, she flirts with him like 24/7 and I don't like it one bit.

Just always feel like I should be the only girl talking to him, I know possessive but I don't control these feelings they just occur in me.

It confuses me, what does these feelings mean?, I am dying to know.

Do I perhaps like him?

Well all this simptons do happen when someone like an individual, I have seen these in movies too.

So maybe it is true.

Oh my god, I.....I like Jungkook.

But its not even confirmed, that what he said earlier was sincere.

Does he likes me back?, that doesn't matter.

What the heck am I saying, of course it does, a lot.

I will feel hurt if he doesn't likes me make, of course it will.

And plus why should he like me back, I am just a Secretary.

There is no suitable reason for him to like me, like none.

But the thought of him not liking me back keeps me uneasy, what more keeps me uneasy is not confessing.

If I don't take an opportunity that I have right now to confess, this thing will eat me alive.

I don't wanna spend my life saying "if I would've just done this or if I would've just done that" I don't like feeling regretful.

So this is probably the craziest thing I am gonna do by far here in Seoul.

I am going to confess to Jungkook about my feelings tomorrow.

And I promise I will not chicken out, I hope I can keep that promise.

                          •  •  •

Next morning:

Today is the weekend, FINALLY!!

I looked at the clock situated on my beside table it was 10:00 AM.

I yawned and stretched and all that good stuff.

I walked towards my CR and took a nice shower, did my skin care and brushed my teeth.

After all that, I walked in the walk in closet and wore my cotton yellow shorts, and a hot pink tang top.

I wore my bunny slippers and decided to pack some of my stuff I will be moving from here on Monday.

I packed half of my stuff and decided to pack the rest tomorrow I looked at my clock and it was 10:45.

I went downstairs to make break fast for myself and chicken soup for Jungkook.

I cooked my egg, sausage and toast, I started to cook Jungkook's soup.

I heard the door bell ring, I went to open it and saw Tae.

"Good morning Tae, what's up?" I asked letting him come in

"Oh nothing just came here to see if you were ready so we can go and make a plane to ask Mia out" he said with his signature box smile.

"You are really obsessed with her aren't you?" I said shaking my head looking at him while stiring the soup.

He sheepishly smiled, which I apparently didn't expect I expected him to go against my statement.

I just shrugged it off, and gave Tae the extra food I prepared for myself, which he took happily and started eating.

I informed him that I am going to go give Jungkook his soup and he nodded.

I put the bowl of soup on a nice wood tray and with a spoon and a glass of water and also a tablet.

"Wow, so much effort" he said wiggling his eyebrows and shoulders with that weird eye thingy he does which apperantly I love and find it funny.

I just rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

I walked upstairs carefully not wanting to spill the soup or the water.

I opened his bedroom door and then closing it behind me, Jungkook was still asleep, sleepy head.

I put the food on his beside table and went up to him, he literally looks like a bunny who is asleep, I think I am gonna die.

I slightly shook him, he slightly groans and moved a little bit but did not wake up.

I shook him again harder this time, he opened his eyes a little and sat up rubbing his eyes like a cute baby.

This is seriously an awe moment but I gotta keep my cool.

He looked at me and slightly smiled, and my heart just died inside of me.

I picked up the tray and sat it on the lap table and put it in his lap, and said "I made it for you, eat up"

I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, shit déjà vo is happening right now.

I turned towards him and hummed, "feed me please, I am weak" he said with aegyo.

If this was any other guy I would smack him with a wet flip flop so hard his front teeth would fall off, but with Jungkook he actually looks cute.

So I decided to listen to him and feed him, I grabbed the bowl that contained the chicken soup.

I slowly blowed the soup, I felt eyes on me.

I brang the spoon towards his mouth and he opened his mouth, he is still looking at me.

Most of the time the guy averts his gaze to somewhere else when he gets caught staring, but Jungkook is literally staring at me and something about his gaze is kinda.......sexy.

I quickly stuffed the spoon in his mouth so the soup would finish quickly and get out of here its kinda getting hot in here and I am sure the weather isn't the cause of it, and unfortunately me stuffing a spoon in his moth to quickly caused him to choke on the liquid.

I was kinda shocked so I put down the soup and passed him the glass of water, and sheepishly smiled

"What's the rush, Nev?" he asked, and omgash did he just gave me a nick name yaaassss.

"Oh sorry was just lost in my own world" I said lying obviously I wouldn't answer him with truth that would be to weird.

I heard the door open and saw Tae "Bæ whats taking you so long?" Tae asked.

My eyes widen what the heck did he just call me.

I glared at him and walked out of course dragging him with me.

"What the heck, 'bae' seriously" I said folding my arms glraing at him.

"What?, chill I was just kidding" he said rolling his eyes.

"I am totally fine with it, but what would Jungkook think, maybe we're probably dating" I stated, which I regret now saying why did I say it out loud?, fuck.

"Why would you care about what Jungko-wait why do you care about what Jungkook thinks?" He said again wiggling his eye brows.

Currently we were in the kitchen and not outside Jungkook's room, I know he would eavesdrop.

"Nothing I-I well y-you know
j-just, oh fuck off" I said giving up already cuz I know I cant make something up, I am horrible at lying.

"Oooo, someone likes Jungkook, someone likes Jungkook, someone likes Jungkook" he continuous to sing the words in a high pitched voice.

My eyes widen and I run towards him, and quickly jump on top off him and slap my hand on his mouth.

I end up on top of him on the sofa, this position kinda seemed dirty but Taehyung was just lagging with fucking tears in his eyes.

I was confused as to what he was laughing at, I look straight and saw Jungkook half way through the stairs with his jaw dropped.

Oh no, this position actually seemed dirty and I know Jungkook thinks different about all of this.

He just simply fast walked towards his room again, I got off Tae and slapped his arm, he was still laughing.

"Omgash I know he thinks differently there is gonna be dram in here" he says wiping his tears.

I just rolled his eyes, I don't like he thinks differently about all of this, I don't want him to think that I am dating Tae, its not that I don't like Tae I do but not in hat way of course.

I just hope he would give me a chance to explain, even though he doesn't need one because we aren't dating but I just have a feeling that I want to.

Me and Tae hang out for some more minutes until he went home, we were gonna go visit Mia but unfortunately Tae had something else to do at the moment.

I went upstairs to check up on Jungkook if he needs anything, I didn't knock because we got use to it we are buddies now.

I saw him laying on the bed starting at the ceiling, his exprestion was somewhat....angry.

"Hey, kookie do you need anything?" I asked politely.

"No" he answered coldly.

I was confused, why so cold suddenly?

"Uh, okay if you need m-"I won't just go away!" He shouted, I stepped back shocked, what happened, did I say something wrong, I was just being poliet.

"Go!" He repeated but louder.

"I was just asking y-"Can't you hear me I said go away, why don't you go spend sometime with your boyfriend, I don't know how hyung even chose you you are just a pathetic secratery" he said insulting me.

Boyfriend, Taehyung?, pathetic secretary?, okay that's it.

"I have had enough of your bullshit Jungkook, I was just trying to be poliet with you, you are sick that's why?, and this is not the only time you have treated me like this, the day I stepped into that office you have been treating me like trash, you insult, embarrass, and humiliate me in front off everyone even your friends and staff members, but have you ever thought that I have never treated you the same way, I have always been respectful and poliet Jungkook I was patient for you because I knew that you would change, but when you did I have no idea why I was so happy it was like I completed something that was on top of my bucket list, but know you have changed again from these past few days and I have no idea what is the reason but I still kept hope, but now its all gone cuz I have had enough of your bullshit, you will never change because you are the most rude, mean coldest dickhead I have ever meat in my life, but I still wish you a good future, may god bring someone in your life that will knock some scence into your head" I finished my long as speech and went into my room and started packing my stuff.

I am moving today.

But little did she know Taehyung was there, he forgot his phone and heard everything Jungkook and you said, and he is furious.

I think Jungkook is gonna receive a second speech but by a different person.

                            •  •  •

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed, god bless

Keep reading.

Vote and comment, please.

Thanks 💜

Adiós lovelies 😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

709K 24.2K 26
*SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!* *Mature Themes* *Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU* "Think of me as a genie who doesn't stop giving you wishes. You want tuition paid for? D...
997 61 6
How do things change when an arrogant cold hearted Boss meet her new secretary ? Kim Taehyung × Reader
9.3K 357 20
" I can help you but there is one thing you need to do for me in return, you and I will get married " - Jungkook A girl that was born with a bone ca...
6.1K 213 26
❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 : romance/fluff/angst/smut ➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐈�...