His Promise Land

By eveap111

This is a story of finding your way back home... Of finding yourself. What is home to you? Is it a person? Is... More

Prologue
Journal [1]
Journal [2]
Journal [3]
Journal [4]
Journal [5]
Journal [6]
Journal [7]
Journal [8]
Journal [9.5]
Journal [10]
Journal [11]
Journal [12]
Journal [13]
Journal [14]
Journal [15]
Author's note
Journal [16]
Journal [17]
Journal [18]
Journal [19]
Journal [20]
Bonus Q&A : Jace
Journal [21]
Journal [22]
Journal [23]
Journal [24]
Journal [25]
Journal {26}
Journal {27}
Author's Note
Epilogue
-
-
Epilogue

Journal [9]

15.9K 508 194
By eveap111

Author's Note:Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a nice day! I'm here to inform you that this book has been offered a Non-exclusive contract by other platforms since September 2019. That means that if I still put the full novel here, it won't be a problem but after much thinking, I don't think it's fair to the readers who came across this book on that pay-to-read platform so I decided to delete the chapters here. First of all, I'm sorry and second of all, thank you for understanding, reading my story and supporting my work! :'D For my wonderful readers who wants to keep reading the book, I have attached the link on my profile where you can buy & download the full novel as Ebook or the pay-to-read platform link so my readers can read my novel fairly. Again, thank you so much for understanding! :')
The chapters after this will be empty and only filled with the same message as above (except for the epilogue, as a treat for my readers who have read my message this far, I want to give you a glimpse of the future and yes, Jace and Ashley got their happy, fluffy, wholesome ending!)I hope you guys have a wonderful day & thank you for your hard work, whoever, wherever you are, you're doing great job! ^0^)/*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 26K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
8M 129K 28
Jace Hamilton is Reese Burnett's sworn enemy, the culprit who made her high school life hell. But what if this taboo existence returns for the summer...
44.4K 1.7K 30
β‹˜ ──── βˆ— β‹…β—ˆβ‹… βˆ— ──── β‹™ "I don't need a boy in my life" Ashley said. "And I never will" When her mother died she didn't really take it well. It was all...
11.6M 101K 21
A broken girl... Twenty years old and I'd finally had enough. I couldn't take anymore, so I packed up my things and disappeared, leaving behind my dr...