Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

CHAPTER 57

2.1K 66 16
By Son_Mina

--previously--

"Here. Don't read it unless chaeyoung asked about me, tell her I write that for her but...don't give it to her arraso?"

"What?...why don't you want me to give this to her?"

"Just don't....keep it"

"O-okay?....I'll leave now, bye"

"Bye" the three of them said at the same time.

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"It's so nice to have a dinner with my daughter again, j know you're busy yet you still come for me"

"Psh, mom that's nothing..I'll leave now"

"Sure, take care...and take care of Mina" she said then she winked at me.

"Mom...wink doesn't fit you"

"What?"

"Haha, just kidding...alright I'll go now bye"

"Bye" then I left our house and went to a train station. I make sure first that my mom is safe so I take her home and one more thing, I don't have my own car yet so I don't have a choice but to ride train tonight..

Why is Mina not answering my text and calls btw?...well I think she's already sleeping. I rode the train and I'm just watching my surroundings, until one of them recognized me even though I'm wearing a mask.

"Chaeyoung!!" Said the girl while walking slowly to me, all of them were looking at me now and probably thinking if I'm really chaeyoung.

"Hey" I said.

"Omyghad, I'm so lucky!!, Can we take a picture?"

"Sure" then we took a picture and the people around me is increasing.. luckily it's not that crowded here in the train so it's kinda easier for me. Minutes have passed and I already arrived infront of our dorm and I noticed that it's locked..where are they?

To: godjihyo~

Unnie, why's our dorm locked?, Are you sleeping already or everyone's out?

I texted jihyo unnie then I took my keys and I open the door....yup they're not here.

From: godjihyo~

We're on our way home now just open the door

To: godjihyo~

I already did. Buy me some pepero unnie, gomawo.

Then I took a bath and change to my pajamas.

*Ding dong*

Guess they're already here.

"Unnie, where'd you came from?"

"Uhm...from the party?"

"Oh yes the party I forgot...is it fun?" I asked.

"Y-yes it is.." she says it's fun but her face tells something different, and why'd their eyes look swollen? Did they went to a crying party? I noticed that Mina is not here so I asked jihyo unnie.

"Btw... where's Mina?"

"Uh...she's uh... she's staying at nayeon's mom house with jeongyeon"

"Why?...why didn't she tell me?"

"Uh the three of them wants some private time and nayeon's mom wants the two of them to stay there with nayeon...they'll be there for a couple days" really? Why didn't they tell me?...

"Okay if you say so.." I was about to go to my room when jihyo unnie grabbed my hands.

"Wait..."

"Hm?" I hummed

"Your pepero" then she gave me the pepero

"Oh, gomawo unnie"

"And one more thing. "

"What is it?"

"Mina wrote something for you"

"Hm? She wrote something for me?" I asked and she just nods. She then take out a piece of paper from her pocket and opened it...wonder what did she wrote for me. While she's reading it her eyes becomes watery...what's wrong? I don't understand...there's something fishy here.

"Why?...can I have it now?"

"No!...I mean..no, I'm going to read it for you"

"O-okay then..." She let out a deep sigh and wiped her teary eyes first then she starts to read the letter.

"Dear chaeng,
Hey I just wanted to say that I'll be staying here at nayeon's mom house for a couple of days, I'm not going to message you or answer your calls for awhile because I want to take a break, don't worry we're okay, take care always...and I'm sorry.

Sincerely yours, Mina"

After she read the letter she can't help but to cry like a crybaby then she runs to their room...

"What's wrong with her?" I asked the others and they just move their shoulders....does Mina's letter affect her that much?...aww I know Mina's so sweet but..no message and calls? Ugh I don't think I can take it.

--the next day, at the hospital--

NO ONE'S POV

"Your turn nayeon"

"Alright here I go"

"Oh shit bankrupted! Hahaha you lose again nayeon unnie!!" Said Mina.

"Ahhh!! I hate Monopoly, what a stupid game"

"Don't blame the game, you're just not wise when it comes to money" said jeongyeon then nayeon throw the board away. While jeongmi's just laughing at her.

"Come here we're going to draw on your face"

"What?, Look there's no space left for your drawing on my face and this is not good for my skin"

"Hahahaha, then let's just change the game, let's play twister and the loser will do elephant nose 10 times...Mina you okay there?"

"Yeah don't worry, I'm already tired from playing Monopoly, I'll just watch the two of you play"

"Did you really brought these games for today?" Asked nayeon

"Yup because we might get bored so...yeah let's start" jeongyeon placed the mat and took out the mini wheel while Mina's just watching them.

"You're first nayeon"

"Ugh...alright"

"Left foot to red one....easy!"

"Wait until it's hard enough haha...my turn....right hand on the red one ow what a nice place hehe(evil laugh)"

"Yah jeongyeon-ah, I know what you were thinking!!, Don't you dare let your perverted hands explore my butt or else!"

"Hahaha, you two were funny..."said Mina

"You think this is funny?!"

"Hey calm down nabongs.."

"Get off your hands on my butt!"

"Oops sorry, I didn't mean it hahahaha" nayeon rolled her eyes and spin the wheel again.

"Right foot on the green?...that's way too far! I'm gonna go split here"

"Do whatever you want I'll just stay here at your back.."

"STFU ostrich" the two kept on spinning the wheel and changing their position until they end up in a weird position.

Nayeon: left foot on blue, right foot on red, right hand on red also(behind her legs, ending up she looks like doing yoga)

Jeongyeon: same as nayeon's but she's standing.

So it turns out nayeon's under jeongyeon's butt...

"Omyghad, hold on lemme take a picture of you two" said Mina while she can't stop laughing because of their position.

"Yah!!, May knees is getting numb just spin the wheel jeongyeon!!, And its not fun here.."

"Hold on...."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna fart"

"DONT YOU DARE FART!"

"Ah jinjja...here it goes"

"NO!!, HAVE MERCY ON ME-"

*Farts*

"Ahh, feels good~"

"The fuck, it stinks!" Nayeon fell off the mat meanwhile jeongmi's just laughing at her.

"I won!!"

"Wae? Wae? Wae?..wae?!!....the two of you loves to tease me."

"Hahahaha mianhae~"

"That's unfair, you just farted infront of my face!, I can't stand the smell omyghad"

"Hahahaha, that's what you call 'jeongyeon's secret weapon'"

"Eww, I can still smell it *cough*"

"HAHAHA, ho- hold on hahaha, my stomach hurts just by watching the two of you....ugh it stinks unnie hahaha"

"Hey gu-....eww what's that smell?" Jihyo entered the room

"Oh jihyo-ah, why are you here?"

"I was just about to visit Mina....what's that smell?" Said jihyo while covering her nose.

"That's jeongyeon's fart"

"What?, Keep the door open, this room is air-conditioned remember?" Said jihyo.

"Why did you fart here? Don't you have manners?"

"Mianhae~, I do it for nayeon hahahaha"

"What a weird and stubborn couple"

"Btw, you lose it means you have to do elephant nose 10 times just like what we've discussed before."

"Ugh..I'm not good at it, I get dizzy easily"

"Just do it, don't worry I'll catch you"

"Wow, looks like this is going to be fun, go do it now nayeon, Mina and I were going to watch you"

"Ugh...okay" nayeon starts to spin around while Mina and jihyo's watching her.

"That's slow do it faster!" Jihyo shouted.

"I'm already dizzy"

"It's just 3 spins!"

"4....5....ugh!!....6...7..." As soon as nayeon said "7" she fell and almost passed out.

"Nayeon!" Said the others while grinning.

"You okay?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yah, why didn't you catch her?!"

"I'm sorry, I can't predict if she's going to fall or what...yah you okay?" Nayeon's just grinning while laying on the ground.

"Nayeon unnie fell hard I thought she passed out or what hahaha"

"7.." jihyo immitating nayeon.

"It's funny because everything's on timing..like how she fell as soon as she said 7 lmao"

"You're lucky I got your head or else...come on let's sit there" jeongyeon lift nayeon up and let her seat on the couch.

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.5K 44
"I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that I fell for her. I just know what I feel for her. And I choose to Fall." It is all based to Clingymonkey's Taki...
138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
14.2K 822 23
Nayeon left Korea two years ago with her whole future ahead of her. But things didn't turned out as planned. Now a single mother to a three month old...
1.4M 35.8K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...