My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 19

4.9K 104 23
By YoonMin1702

I can't believe it. And I won't believe it. No matter what, I'll come up with an excuse so I don't have to believe it.

............................................

"Jin Oppa!!! Open up!!" I said banging on their door looking like a maniac.

"Yah! What's all the noise." Rapmon said coming out with messy hair. It looked like he just woke up from his sleep.

"Let me in please. This is very urgent!!" I said fidgeting, not able to keep still.

"O-ok." He opened the gate and I ran in straight away.

"Jin Oppa!!" I ran around tying to find him. There were still trails of tears on my cheeks.

"What's wrong. Were you crying?" Jin said coming towards me. The other boys came down to see what the ruckus was about but I didn't care about their presence.

"That's not the problem now. Switch on the tv and change the channel to 392. You have to see the news!!" I said pulling him to the tv room. He turned on the tv and changed it to KBS news.

"So what's the big deal with a plane crash? I know it's devastating that all the passengers of the plane didn't make it, but what does it have to do with you?" Jungkook asked.

"It can't be right?" Jin Oppa said looking at me.

I just nodded my head and cried.

"Min Hye, tell me it's not true!!" He grabbed both my shoulders and shook me back and forth.

"What is going on here? Tell Jin Oppa what?" Suga asked.

"Eomma.... was on that flight." I said crying in Jin Oppa's chest.

"That's why she didn't answer your call or come out yesterday." Jin Oppa said trying to comfort me but was crying himself.

"Does aunt Sook know?" I asked.

"I....Don't....Know" He said taking out his phone.

"Aunt Sook? Have you seen the news?" He asked staring at the wall blankly.

"Y-yes, it's unfortunate..." Jin Oppa put her on speaker.

"What will happen now?!" I said crying my heart out.

"You will stay in Korea for another 2 months. Your father will be coming to Korea to pick you up after 2 months." She said.

"2 months?! But 2 months can past so fast." I said.

"You'll be going back to America where all your friends are. Aren't you happy?" She asked. To be honest, I won't be happy at all. All my friends are here. The only friend I have is my best friend. And I doubt he is missing me.

"Bu-" She hung up the phone not giving me a chance to speak. I felt as if the world has come down crashing. First I lose my mother, then I have to leave my friends?! Why is everything coming down so fast?! No.... this is all a joke.... nothing really happened... it was all just a prank...

"I'm going home to wait for mother to come back. She'll probably be worried if she gets home and don't see me." I said soullessly walking out the door.

"Min Hye ah, she's gone." Suga grabbed my arm. His words stabbed into my chest. I stopped in my footsteps tears rolling down my cheeks.

"She's not gone. She's just planning a surprise for me. It may not look like it but she really is alive waiting for me at home." I pulled back my hand and ran to my mum's car. That's right, I need to go pick her up. She must be waiting.

I saw the boys running towards me from the side mirror but I just drove off to the airport without looking back. (Literally because it's dangerous to look back while you're driving 😂)

It was cold in the airport but luckily I had already prepared before going to the boys' house. I waited and waited for hours but mother still hasn't come out yet.

"Excuse me miss, but can you please move, we're cleaning." A janitor came.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I'm waiting for my mother you see." I moved.

"Ok." He said not caring at all.

"It's this late already?" I sighed feeling tired looking at my phone that said '1:30a.m.'

"Eomma, why are you so late?" I mumbled. I fell asleep with a hole in my chest, feeling depressed with what Yoongi Oppa said.

"Eomma has to go now, you need to go back." A woman said.

"But mummy~" a little girl nagged.

"I'll be fine. Just go back with Jin Oppa. Mummy has something important and will leave for a few days. Don't worry about me." She said and disappeared. She vanished just like that?! Is she hoodinie?!

"Min Hye ah, Min Hye ah," a voice called out.

"Ugh" I slowly opened my eyes.

"Jin Oppa? Eomma asked me to follow you home." I smiled warmly not aware of what I just said since I just woke up from a weird dream.

"U-um~ ok?" He said.

"Can we go home now?" I asked. (I am really weird because when it's late at night and I am full of food, I would either act like I'm drunk or I would be cranky.... idk what's wrong with me 😂😂)

"Y-ya sure." We went into the car and I fell asleep.

"Yah! What's going on?!" I moved around uncomfortably. Still asleep.

"Aish, stop moving around. You're so heavy." A familiar sound said and threw me on a bed.

I opened my eyes and saw a room I didn't like. "I don't want to sleep here. It's cold and lonely." I said getting up, sitting on my bed.

"It's your home Min Hye." Jin said trying to tuck me in but being pushed away several times by me.

"I want to be with oppa." I said pouting like a little kid.

"Y-you want to be with o-oppa?!" His eyes widened.

"Take me home~" I pulled onto his leg while he tried to escape.

"Fine." He sighed and dragged me to the car.

"Min Hye, this is your room. Don't go into the other boys' room, got it?" He said showing me to my room.

"Yeah, yeah." I dragged my leg and went straight to my bed. He put my luggage next to the door and left.

Next Day

I felt a chill down my spine as something breathed heavily behind my ear. My eyes shot wide open immediately.

"W-what is this?!" I pushed him away from me separating ourselves from each other. Feeling scared, I slowly look down on my sheets to see whether I was wearing clothes cause it felt kinda chilly.

"Aaaaaaaaaargh!!" I shouted looking at my body.

"Yah! Why are you so loud?!" He opened his eyes.

"W-what did you do to me?!" I wrapped myself with the blanket, turning myself into a burrito.

"I did nothing." He said rubbing the back of his head, messing up his hair.

"T-then why am I here i-in a singlet and u-underpants?!" I stuttered in embarrassment.

"You came in here like that by yourself last night." He said getting up.

"Why didn't you stop me?!" I asked looking at his abs and biceps. Heat started to rise up my cheeks making my feelings obvious.

"I did but you didn't care." He took out some clothes from the closet.

"You could've slept in my bed." I said still covering myself tight.

"Nah, I prefer my bed." He said heading towards the bathroom.

I was planning on getting out of his bed straight away but I had some difficulties. Now I know why he loves his bed so much. It's so comfortable. I lay back down for a while.

"Hey, hyung..." the door slammed opened and Rapmon came in.

"What are you doing in Suga hyung's room?!" He exclaimed.

"I-I..... don't know either..." I tried to think back.

<Flashback>

"When is mother coming back?!" I mumbled as I finished the sixth can of beer.

"Eomma has to go now, you need to go back." A woman said.

"But mummy~" a little girl nagged.

"I'll be fine. Just go back with Jin Oppa. Mummy has something important and will leave for a few days. Don't worry about me." The last said and disappeared. She vanished just like that?! Is she hoodinie?!

"Min Hye ah, Min Hye ah," a voice called out.

I opened my eyes and saw Jin Oppa.

.......................

"Why is it so hot?" I nagged to myself as I removed my clothes, remaining my singlet and underpants.

"Aish, stupid bra." I took it off and went out of the room. I went to the closest room which was the room next to mine.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked dragging myself in.

"Ugh, who is it?!" He moaned and got up.

"Can I sleep here?" I asked getting closer to the bed.

"Y-yah! What are you d-doing?! W-why are you dressed like t-that?! And no! You can't sleep here, I sleep here." He said looking confused.

"Too late." I jumped on the bed and snuggled in his arms.

"W-what are you doing?!" He asked.

"Yah, be quiet will you? I'm trying to sleep." I said snuggling in his chest, hands wrapped tight around his waist.

"Aish, this girl."

<End of Flashback>

OMG. I covered my mouth in shock. I passed Rapmon and ran straight to my room not giving him an answer.

"Yah! Park Min Hye!! You must be crazy!!" I said and slapped myself a couple of times to confirm it wasn't a dream. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I went down to have something to eat when I realised something. Yah Park Min Hye, you Are really crazy... how can you think of eating at someone else's house when you just slept with someone else in his room?! Aish, where did my life go wrong?!

Without realising I was already downstairs.

"What is she doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Ugh, let me explain." I said and just at that moment, Yoongi Oppa came in along with Rapmon Oppa and Jin Oppa.

"How can you possibly explain what had happen last night?" Rapmon asked earning everyone's attention.

"Uh, it's not what you think Rapmon Oppa." I said but he didn't look convinced.

"Yah, what happened between us doesn't concern you. And nothing happened." Yoongi Oppa said making everyone raise an eyebrow.

"Min Hye, What are they talking about?!" Jin Oppa asked crossing his arms.

"I uh.........." I couldn't answer him knowing how he would react.

"You didn't go in his room did you?" He asked.

"Uh... I have to go now, bye. Thanks for letting me stay." I said and ran out of the house as fast as I could. Gawd it's scary there. I went for a morning walk to clear my head and found a park nearby. I sat down on a bench and admired the view in front of me.

"Hi, you're alone here too?" Someone sat down next to me on the bench.

"Ya, why are you alone?" I asked the quite good looking man.

"Oh, my friends are out and they left me all alone so I decided to take a walk until I saw a beautiful girl sitting alone on a bench." He said making me blush. I know it's stupid to feel like this towards someone I just met but I feel like I can trust him.

"So, why are you here alone?" He asked.

Should I tell him? But he's a stranger... But he looks trustworthy and like a good man.

"Should I have not asked?" He asked since I was thinking too long.

"Oh, no it's okay." So I explained to him about the whole situation where I found out that my mother is Korean and stuff after that. Tears started to flow down my cheeks as I go on with my 'story' where my mother passed away.

"Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss." He said holding up my hands.

"Annyea, it's okay. I'll be holding a funeral in a few days, you want to come?" I asked without thinking. Gawd Min Hye what'd you invite someone you just met to your mother's funeral? Of course he'll say no.

"Sure." His answer shocked me.

"Oh, really? I'm Min Hye, Park Min Hye. What's your name?" I asked feeling happy to make a new friend.

[A/N] Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 7 7
"I would love to tell you the truth, but you might hate me for it..." In "Rumors," the main character, Ej Jackson, has just escaped from her abusive...
159K 7.8K 23
A first year student in high school with a bad home life, he doesn't get along with his parents who has drinking and money problems. Because of the m...
6.9K 264 23
7 girls went to school to rest for their training they try to act as "normal students" until they met 7 boys or should i say their bullies, roommates...
40.8K 1K 52
โYou can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.โž โWe can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.โž Despite having a shy and i...