One of the Winx

By Charminmoonlight_

Rejoin the young Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, and Tecna as they form the Winx along with a new member Sonya! S... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty - eight
Forty - nine
Fifty
Fifty - one
Fifty - two
Fifty -three
Fifty - four
Fifty - five
Fifty - six
Fifty - seven
Fifty - eight
Fifty - nine
Sixty
Sixty - one
Sixty - two
Sixty - three
Sixty - four
Sixty - five
Sixty - six
Sixty - seven
Sixty - eight
Sixty - nine
Seventy
Don't steal mine or anybody else stories
Seventy - one
Seventy - two
Bonus 😁😁😁
Special Announcement
100k Reads
D & J Baka Animations Podcast Announcement
200k reads 🥹🥹🥹

Thirty-six

2.1K 51 4
By Charminmoonlight_

Sonya 

 "Hey claws off Riven!" Bloom landed in between Darcy and Riven breaking up their not so attractive attention. 

 "Hey watch it, fairy! Let's remember I'm the one that saved him!" Darcy said with anger at Bloom. 

 "I bet you but it is strange for you to try to be a hero, I know your sisters Icy and Stormy won't like to hear this story not at all!" I said with my arms crossed putting all my weight on my left leg. 

 "You must be mistaking me for the wrong person I'm just a hero who saved a Specialist's life!" Darcy commented as she stared into Riven's eyes with love.

 "Yea sure you did!" Bloom said sacrastically rolling her eyes. 

 "HEY!" Brandon yelled getting our attention as Prince Sky and Prince Falen was coming towards us with a worry look on their faces. 

 "You and the witches caused this mess!" Stella shouted at Darcy. 

 "That's lie!" Riven yelled with anger spilling out of his mouth. 

 "And how would you know that Riven?" I stared at Riven like he was out of his mind which he was, I can feel it. 

 "Because I saw Bloom doing something to my helmet to deactivate it and caused me not to see a thing so Brandon can win!" Riven yelled as I was getting closer to my nerve to hit him.

 "Woah Riven chill out let Bloom explain her side of the story before you go chewing her out about something!" Prince Sky said gesturing his hand to Riven to calm down. 

 "I heard enough and here take your crappy and cheating gift back!" Riven said throwing the helmet at Bloom's feet. 

 "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU THROWING PEOPLE'S GIFT BECAUSE WHERE I FROM WE APPRECIATE PEOPLE'S GIFT IF WE KNOW WE DID SOMETHING WRONG OR WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MUCH TO OFFER!" I shouted picking up Riven's gift and shoving it in his hands with an upset look over on his face. 

 Riven gasped in pain of how hard I shoved the helmet to his stomach. He took one good stare at and the others and walked off with Darcy the evil witch but he stopped to say this one thing to the boys. 

 "You know what I'm asking can i be transferred into a different specialists team," Riven spoke as he continued his walk with Darcy down the sidewalk of Magix City. 

 "Well we lost one of specialist from our team but the good thing we can actually get our missions done successfully without him the group," Prince Falen with a little hope in his tone of voice.

 "Those witches must want something out of Riven?" Brandon asked with curiosity. 

 "Its not just Riven Brandon!" Stella said with worry. 

 "They want all of us," Bloom said sadly as tears was coming down her face. 

Bloom

 I cried knowing that Riven was under the spell of Darcy. All the emotion of today hit me like a runway train. I just wanted this day to over with as I cried in Sonya's arms. Sonya comforted me like a mother would for her child as Stella hugged me. The boys looked sad as they heard and see me cry.

 "Bloom don't cry because koas don't cry, we stand and fight until we gave it everything we have! The witches may have won the battle but always remember we will always win the war!" Sonya said as she pet my head softly like I was the most delicate and important thing in the world. 

 "Yea Bloom, Sonya is right, we will get Riven to see through those witches spell but for the time being we just got to let Riven do him for right now,"Falen said being helpful and cheerful about the situation.

 "Its going to be alright Bloom don't let this get under your skin but let's go back to Alfea since its getting late!" Stella said with a smile brighting up my world. 

 "Yea you guys are right, lets go back to Alfea!" I smiled a little  

 "Hey you wouldn't mind if we guys give you lovely ladies a ride home since we hate to see a 3 sad girls going home without a pretty smile on their faces!" Prince Sky said as he had his hand out for Stella to gently place her hand in his hand.

 "Sure but if Bloom and Sonya don't mind than its okay!" Stella smiled at me and Bloom nudging her head gesturing up to go up to Prince Falen and Brandon and take them up on their offer.

 "Alright let's go!" Me and Sonya smiled as we put our hands into the boy's hands as they lead us to their windriders bikes. 

 Brandon and I hopped on his bike as we both put our helmet on. Brandon started the engine of the bike as we flew up in the air. The boys flew in the direction of Alfea as I lay my head on Brandon's back thinking about what all occur today. My head was just spinning with the frustration of Riven being under Darcy's spell. I should of trusted my instinct and not taken that gift from that Timmy or should I say Knut. Brandon and Falen started showing of their bike moves for Sonya and Stella as they was both sounding impressed by the tricks the boys are doing. Brandon revved his bike and started going faster performing tricks in the air like Falen and Sky are doing.  I laughed as I could myself going back to the old me but there still little feeling that will haunt me which is how could I let this happen.

Night time: Daphne 

 "Bloom! Blooom! The time has come. You must begin your journey!" I said as I was straight at Bloom as she was looking for me. 

 "What journey? Where am I supposed to go?" Bloom asked me as she following the sound of my voice searching me. 

 "Don't worry, I will guide you!" 

 "Guide me where? Who are you?" 

 "You will know what I mean when your journey is done. Tell me, are you ready to begin your journey?" 

 "I am ready! I am ready!"

 "Good remember to brave! Very brave!' 

 I ended the contact from Bloom as I was back at home and so was Kala. Kala seemed like the life was took out of her, like she was hurt and tired. 

 "How was your talk with Emalia?" I asked with wonder.

 "It was the same but I can feel its getting better," Kala replied with a little smile on her face. 

 "That's good how is Kekipi?" 

 "Emalia is surprisingly taking good care of him since she is not taught to nourish and keep a gynosphinx like Kekipi healthy and well!" 

 I nod my head with agreement as I could feel the tears coming down my face. Kala notice this as she came over to me and hugged me. 

 "Daph don't cry because its going to make me cry and its not going to be good for the both of us," Kala said as she was cheering me up. 

 "You right its before a matter of time before Emalia and Bloom realize that they are the most powerful beings on this planet Earth and all of Magix City," I said staring off into space but then looking at Kala with my red and puffy eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 408 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
49.5K 700 31
After the Winx complete all their quests they all decide to settle down and get married. 16 years later the daughters of the Winx Club meet at Alfea...
100K 3.8K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
11.7K 351 26
Emily Springs is just getting adjusted to being a princess and dating a prince and peace in the realm so when a new villain shows up she is most cert...