His Waitress

By bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2.7K 115 1
By bubblysun

*****Bryce's POV*****

"Bryce! What should we bring?" Jessica yelled from the kitchen.

Yes. We're moving out tonight. We went home directly from school. I love this feeling. It's like we were really married couples. Like we both wanted it. I never thought one person can complete and make me happy.

"Just your things!" I replied fixing my clothes.

"Okay!" I heard her and she went inside our wardrobe.

"Don't forget to bring your favorite converse and backpack!" I teased her and she hit me with her backpack. See... She has her backpack.

"My things are too many." She complained and I can't help but smile.

"We'll use three cars so that we can bring everything. Vicky will drive the van and let her help you pack your things." She was just throwing everything in her massive luggage. She's not like other girls who can pack and fold their things very well.

She called Vicky to pack her things and never came back.

Vicky and I both finished packing up. I only have 10 luggages while Jessica has 12. It was only her clothes. She really had a lot of clothes. Some are not even used.

"I'll just bring the left clothes, bags and shoes again tomorrow." Vicky said and I nodded. We lack luggages.

"Jess?" I yelled but she didn't replied.

I went to the living room and saw her sleeping already on the couch with a lot of containers on the floor. It's only 6:30 in the evening and now she's snoring.

"Jess, we should go." I shook her though I really don't want to disturb her sleep.

"We're leaving already?" She asked, yawning.

"Yeah."

"Okay." She stood up and carry all the containers.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing all the containers, stacking on top of each other she's holding.

"Baking needs." She smiled, shyly. Oh, she never forgets about me baking, huh?

"Give me that." I can't help but smile and got all the containers from her.

"Let's go?" I asked and she giggled.

"Did you just giggled?" I asked, amused.

"No!" She blushed. Haha.

We both walked our way to the elevator, the doors opened and saw two unexpected persons.

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Bryce!!!!!" The whore, I mean Pepper, run her way to Bryce and hugged him. I wanna trap her head between the elevator doors.

There was Ian smiling cutely at me. He's like Bryce in cute and kinder version. Bryce never smiled like that way but only to me.

"Hi, Jess!" Ian smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back at him.

"Get off me!" Bryce pushed Pepper slightly and grabbed me to his side.

"Can't you see? I'm married!" Bryce said and grabbed me even tighter.

"So, please leave us alone." He continued.

I saw Pepper's reaction. I pity her, though Bryce is my husband, not hers.

I sounded like a possessive wife? Is this for real? I like him?

~you wanting Pepper's head to be trap, more likely you don't like him but you love him, as in love love.~

"You don't love her! And she doesn't love you! Can't you see that?! What does she have that I don't have?!" Pepper's raging like a bull. God, I just wanna pull her tongue and cut it off.

"First of all, I don't care if she doesn't love me. I will always love her. What does she have that you don't have? For me, she has everything I like and she's not a lunatic like you, running after a guy who doesn't likes you back." Bryce said.

He loves me? Or he's just playing around? I admit, I like him. Okay? I just don't wanna assume that he loves me when he really don't. I just don't know if I could trust him. I don't know if I could love him like how I love those three gays before. I just don't wanna be in a deep shit again. I'm happy with this situation now. It's not complicated and I'm comfortable around him. I always get unexpected hugs sweet kisses. God, all I want is to like and not love him. Loving him will be like making yourself a spy, watching all his moves and all the bitches around him. I just can't love him. It will be too complicated and probably I'll get hurt again.

"Bye. And I don't wanna see both of your faces ever." He said pulling me to the elevator. I know he's mad and I don't wanna talk to him or make his mood worse.

"Use my car. Bring 2 or maybe 3 luggages only. I'll use your car." He said in a very flat tone and I just nodded. Good for him. I'm in a good mood or else I won't be moving to his place.

I drove his car with 3 luggages with me. You know, I hate him for acting that way towards me when we were inside the elevator. It's like he can tell me what he wanted to do and I'm like his pet to follow. Treat me again like that and I'm going home.

Stupid traffic. Bryce is on my right side and Vicky is on the back.

I feel Bryce staring at me so I looked at him and I gave him a smile. He mouthed something I can't understand.

"What?!" I yelled. Why do I have to yell? He can't even hear me.

I saw him getting his phone from his pocket and my phone rang.

"What?" I asked. I know it's Bryce.

Cars from the back were honking their horns like crazy. Chill, man.

"Shit. Green light!" He said and he hung up. That's why the cars were honking like a mad crazy person.

I followed his car since I don't know the way to his place.

"Jess, after I leave your things tomorrow, can I go to my friend already?" Vicky asked after we finished placing my clothes on our wardrobe.

"Sure. Just don't forget to visit me. I will miss you." I hugged her. I can't believe she's leaving me tomorrow after she brings my things.

"I will miss you too, Sweetheart. Call me if your hot husband will do something bad to you." She hugged me back and laughed.

"Don't be a pedophile!" I can't help but laugh too. I know my husband is hot.

"See you, tomorrow!" Vicky pulled from our hug and left.

"Jess?" Bryce out of nowhere hugged me from the back.

"Hmm?" I don't wanna talk to him right now. I don't like the way he talked to me earlier.

"Are you mad?" He rested his head on top of mine's.

"No." I said nonchalantly.

"I know you are. Sorry." He said.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I know why. I just want him to say it.

"About everything that happened earlier. Pepper and me telling you about the luggages. Sorry." You know, I always like when guys accept that it's their fault. Girl power!

"Are you saying I'm jealous about Pepper?" I faced him and raised my eyebrow. I love raising my eyebrow. It makes me feel superior, strong or whatever.

"I know you were. If you only saw your own face. It's like you want to trap her head between the elevator doors." He laughed and kissed me. Is he reading my thoughts? Is he a mind reader? Or just my expression is so easy to read?

"Whatever. I'm taking a shower." I said pushing him slightly and he laughed.

"Wait for me, I'll join you." He was still laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"No." I left him and went inside the bathroom.

"Bryce!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I can. I don't know if I'll have a voice after yelling that loud.

Oh my God!!!!! I can't have a shower with that gigantic lizard! I mean gecko just above the shower head!!!! I'm gonna kill that Bryce if he's the one who put it in here.

###### Sorry, guys, this chapter is short. But I hope you enjoy! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
5.8K 708 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
98.1K 19.9K 57
"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing too unusual. Cass gasped. "How can you sa...
338 12 21
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...