His interior designer

Por flwrsdaisy

Thea Morris is 23 years old and she works as an interior designer for a well-known company in Paris. She alwa... Mais

Author note
Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - New Friend
Chapter 4 - First Meeting
Chapter 5 - Groceries Shopping
Chapter 6 - Two years later
Chapter 7 - Little Secret ( Joseph point of view)
Chapter 8 - Saved by him
Chapter 9 - Annoying
Chapter 10 - Brothers ( Joseph point of view )
Chapter 11 - Bad Dreams
Chapter 12 - Argument
Chapter 13 - Sunday
Chapter 14 - Articles
Chapter 15 - Back To LA
Chapter 16 - Who are you (Joseph point of view)
Chapter 17 - Tricked
Chapter 19 - Back to normal
Chapter 20 - Help Him (Joseph Point of view)
Chapter 21 - Boyfriend
Chapter 22 - tell her (Both point of views)
Chapter 23 - Stucked with him (both point of views )
Chapter 24 - Bora Bora time (both point of views)
Chapter 25 - Dinner
Chapter 26 - Home sweet home (both point of views)
Chapter 27 - Am I dreaming? (Both point of views)
Chapter 28 - Storm and Thunder
Chapter 29 - Hurt
Chapter 30 - I am innocent ( Joseph point of view)
Chapter 31 - Avoid him
Chapter 32 - not anymore (Joseph point of view)
Chapter 33 - Colorado
Chapter 34 - Birthday
Chapter 35 - My life (Joseph point of view)
Chapter 36 - Parrish vs Joseph
Chapter 37 - Face time
Chapter 38 - The Opening and suprise (both point of views)
Chapter 39 - Preparation (both point of views)
Chapter 40 - The Wedding (both point of views)
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 18 - 24 hours with him

53.5K 1.6K 81
Por flwrsdaisy

[Mashup: Alex Aiono, Ar'mon, and Trey] [I spy, isn't she lovely and Swang?]

Thea

"Where do you want to bring me, actually?" I ask him when my back starts to hurt because I sit too long.

"Just keep your delicious lips shut and let me bring you anywhere I want. I have 24 hours with you, so that's plenty of time." He answers.

"Since when I said I wanted and agreed to go out with you today? I was supposed to be in Los Angeles with Alexa and her children now, not stuck with you here. Twenty-four hours? Huh, I can't even stand to be with you for two hours. So why don't you just send me home? At least I can rest my tired body." I said to him, But he just drives and focuses on the road. I sighed and looked outside.

Okay, first, we're going to eat our breakfast. That's the first thing we need to do. So let's go, dear." He gets out of the car, and I get out before he tries to be a gentleman and opens the door for me.

"We're just going to eat breakfast, not anything else. Why do you take me to a really exclusive restaurant?" I ask him.

"It's not that exclusive, dear."

"Stop calling me that. I don't like it."

"What's wrong with that nickname? It's cute, right, dear?"

No, not cute at all. I feel like you're calling me deer rather than dear. So stop it." I said that and walked to the restaurant.

Just then he casually put his hand on my shoulder and walked together to the empty table. At least he's not holding my waist. I sit on the chair at the same time as Joseph. "Hello, I'm Kay, and I'll be your waitress for today. So have you decided yet what to order?" I looked at her, and she didn't even glance at me because she was too busy looking at Joseph. He orders the food for us because I don't know what to do. The moment I opened the menu, I was surprised when I saw the price. "Is there anything you want?"

"No."

"Alright. Your food will be served in a few." She is still looking at Joseph. Joseph looked at her and smirked. Once a man-whore, always a man-whore.

"Joseph, I really need to go home after this," I said to him.

"I'll send you home after 24 hours." He winked at me.

"We're not even friends. Why do you act like this?"

"Well, we can be more than friends if you want, dear. What do you say?" I cringe at him.

"Sorry if you think I'll fall on my knees and be your one-night stand; you're wrong because I'm not."

When he opens his mouth to say something to me, the same waitress comes and serves our food. "Enjoy.." She winked at him and walked away. I look at the food and begin to eat it.

******

He brought me to a festival in town. I have never been here before because, one, I don't have any transportation, and two, I don't know there's a festival like this. "Wow," I said.

"You like it?" I nodded and smiled at him. Good, you like it." We walk side by side into the festival.

We walk while looking around, and then I see the cotton candy store. I smile and walk to it, but then Joseph grabs my wrist. "Where are you going?" He asks, and I point at the cotton candy store. "Really cotton candy? What are you four?" He adds and chuckles.

"Yeah, I am. So why don't you let me go and let me go and buy it?" I said, and he let go of my wrist. I bought it and then danced happily when I got my cotton candy. I look at Joseph, who is looking at me with a weird look. "What? I'm happy. Let's go and walk again." I said.

Gosh, Thea, why are you so hyper? I feel like I'm bringing a real four-year-old kid with me now." He said it, and I chuckled. It is not my fault for stopping at this and that. I just love this place, and the food here is so delicious. "Come here, you kiddo." He grabs me and then entwines our fingers when I want to go to the teddy bear store.

"Why can't you let me go?" You're the one who brought me here." I pout when I can't go anywhere because our hands are entwined. Even though it looks weird because we are holding hands like a couple, I feel comfortable with it. That's why I just let him hold my hand, even though I can't walk anywhere like earlier. Oh, um, I'm hungry," I add.

"What?" He looks at me in disbelief. "Are you for real? You just ate a variety of foods here, and you're still hungry? Are you sure you're a woman?" He asks me lots of questions. I just grin at him, and it seems to work because he finally gives in. Yay! We're going to eat!

We walk hand in hand until we both arrive in his car. He opens the door, lets go of my hand, and then lets me in. Holding his hand feels so secure.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks after he has already gotten into the car.

Anything, and can we go home after we eat? because I am super tired, and besides, it's already 5:30 p.m.

"Not yet, dear. We're going to see the sunset first, and then I can consider if I want to send you home or not. Now wear your seatbelt before I make you." I quickly fastened my seatbelt and heard his chuckles.

*****

"Are you really serious now?" I asked when he still didn't want to send me home yet. He still wants to bring me to see the sunset. I'd love to see it, but I'm really tired. I can't even take a rest from being jet-lagged.

"We're here. Let's go, dear." He said to get out of the car. I cross my arms and stay in the car. Then he opens my door. "Are you going to stay in here?" I just look in front and ignore him. "Really?" He asks again, but I don't budge at all. Just then, his face was an inch from mine. My eyes widen, and I feel my face getting hot.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Well, if you don't want to get out, maybe we can do something more fun in here." He smirked, and I just realised what he meant. I push his face away and get out of the car.

"Ow!" I look at him. He rubs his head, maybe because I pushed too hard. I smile at him and walk to the place where I can see the sunset and the city of Paris. It's so pretty.

I take out my phone from my pocket and take a picture. "You like it, right?"

"Yeah, I like it, but can we go home now? Please....... "

"Sure." I am so happy that he finally agreed to send me home. "But there's one condition." I make a boring face at him.

Ughh, do you need too?" I ask.

"Yes."

Fine, what is it?"

"Kiss me." My mouth opened wide when he said that. Kiss him? No way! "So?"

"No! I don't want it."

"Well, then we will stay a night here." I look at him in disbelief.

"I can take a taxi. See you tomorrow at work." I said and walked past him, but he grabbed my wrist and smashed his lips on mine. I am completely shocked. Like totally. He kissed me for the third time today. Oh my god...

Just then, I felt my lips start to move to kiss him back. I don't want this to happen, but his lips make me addicted and make me want to kiss him. The kiss is passionate and sweet. He wraps his arms around my waist, making me close to him, and automatically my hands go to his neck and wrap my hands around it. The kiss turns out to be a fast and lustful kiss.

After a minute, I finally returned to reality when I realised that I was kissing Joseph Sanchez. I quickly broke the kiss by pushing him. He looks surprised, but then he clears his throat. Both of us are breathless now.

Ummm, I think we really should head home now. It's getting late." He agrees to it, and we both get in the car.

The ride to my condo is so awkward and tense. Both of us just keep silent because we don't know what to talk about.

Why does it take so long to arrive? I have to get out of here as soon as possible. I can't stand this...

After a few minutes, the car finally stops. I take a breath of relief. He gets out of the car and brings my luggage out. I open the door and get out too. "Thanks," I said.

"No problem, dear." He said that, and he smiled at me. A decent smile. I think I could melt when he did that because when he smiles, his dimples show. I really love a guy with dimples. Drop it, Thea; you need to control your heart. You're just going to end up hurt at the end.

"So, I'll get going then. Goodnight." I said goodbye. I grab my luggage and walk to the entrance.

"Thea!" I turned around to look at him when I heard her call my name.

"Hmmm?"

"I don't regret a bit that I kissed you earlier, Really. I had a very good day today. Thanks and goodnight, dear. Get inside; it's getting cold." He said this and smiled, showing his dimples, before walking to get in the car.

That means he enjoys the kiss? Really?

I feel my heart flip, then I shake my head. "Stop it, Thea. He must enjoy kissing other women too. You're not the only one." I mumble to myself and walk inside the building.

But spending time with him today was fun.

____________________________________

How's chapter 17?

Don't be shy; tell me how you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

******

Much love from me.

Little munchkins

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.5M 47.3K 78
Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his mother's matchmaking efforts until a mix...
150K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
2.3M 72.6K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
52.7K 1.5K 31
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...