Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 38: Surprises

5.6K 145 15
By hahahappinessdelight

Sehun’s POV

“Hyung, I’m really sorry about that. I just can’t control myself” I followed him as he went out of the room.

“Hyung, cheongsomnida” I apologized formally, and bowed at the same time. I knew he stopped and as soon as I can see he was now in front me, he patted my back.

“Sehun-ah, don’t worry I can fully understand you” he smiled but I doubt there’s a grudge inside of him.

Since the practice is over, we all went back to the dorm. As usual sasaengs would always wait outside the SM Entertainment. There’s nothing new here.

~~

As soon as we got here, everyone started doing their usual business while hyung caught my attention when he directly went inside our room so I followed.

I was about to twist the door knob when I heard something like he was talking to someone. It was unintentional that I was listening.

“Baby~ can you please get here as soon as you can?” he said in a low voice.

“Yes. Yes, I promise you’ll only be the one so promise me back that whatever happens, you will only believe and trust what I said.” He followed since I can’t hear what Maevic noona was saying.

“Saranghae” and he hanged up.

I decided to go inside and he looks somewhat surprised. “Oh Sehun-ah” he blunted.

“Hyung, it seems like you have called me in my complete name” I laughed and sat on his bed but before he could do something, I quickly stood up and transferred to my bed.

“Tss, you totally forgot.” He said and chuckled.

“I didn’t that’s why I transferred quickly. No one likes to taste your mighty kicks” I told him and he grins.

“Sehun-ah please help me.” He said out of nowhere. Help? With what?

Luhan’s POV

“No hyung! You can’t leave tonight” He crossed his arms as he walks back and forth inside our room.

“Just lower your voice! Promise, I’ll be back tomorrow lunch. I’ll tell manager-nim about this okay? I just need a back-up” I told him and continued packing some of my clothes.

I secretly went outside and good thing all the EXO members were now asleep. I bid Sehun goodbye and quickly went inside my car. I told my driver to send me to my old house, where Maevic stayed. As soon as I reached the place, I hurriedly went inside. It’s better to be careful than to get caught.

I placed my bag on the couch and threw myself on it. It was really tiring, I’m getting tired of running away and hiding from people. How I miss the normal life.

I turned the television on and watched my favorite football games, opened some snacks and drinks and had this feeling of missing her so badly. After few more minutes, I drifted myself to sleep.

“Luhan-sshi?” I felt someone was so close to me as she whispers my name.

“Lulu” she whispered again. Is it Maevic? But her voice was diff—

I fell down on the ground in surprise as I saw the girls face so close to mine. “Y-yah! What are you doing here?!” I screamed on her and get up.

“Oppa! Why do you always yell on my face?!” she pouted and her eyebrows furrowed.

“It’s because you always surprise me!” I shook my head in dismay.

Her face softened and started walking around the house. “Oppa, why is the house so clean? Have you been here for several times?” she turned her direction to me.

I can’t say anything more to her, I need to – “Ya! Oppa! Are you listening?” I shook my head and she pouted again. She went upstairs and before she could even go to Maevic’s room, I completely blocked her.

“Don’t go here!” I said.

“Eh? Waeyo? Isn’t this my old room?” she smiled teasingly and pushed me aside.

“Nothing changed. Almost. I’m sure that girl Sehun was talking about earlier has the same taste as mine” she smiled.

Wh—what?! What is she saying? Does she know everything about us? A lot of questions hanging around my mind wanted to be asked. I tried to control myself but I just can’t now.

I held her arm making her turn around to face me “Mi Xiueng” my hands were trembling now.  She didn’t say anything and gave me that what-is-wrong-look. “Miu” she rolled her eyes.

“What do you know about her? About us?” I finally asked.

“Nothing, why? Is my guess right?” she giggled and I let go of her rudely.

“That hurts” she hissed. I rolled my eyes on her until I heard someone opened the door downstairs. I quickly ran to see who it was. Robber? Sasaengs?

In my surprise, it was a girl standing right in front of me with her three big luggage behind her. She was smiling which I was longing for to see. “Lulu” she said my name and smiled like one of the beautiful angels in heaven.

“M—Maevic!” I ran towards her and hugged her.

“Wha-what are you doing here?” I let go and held her shoulders but she just kept on giggling to herself.

“No, I must be dreaming. Please don’t tell m—“ I was cut off.

This isn’t a dream. She gradually crashed her lips against mine, I could feel her warm breath and this kiss was the only thing I’m wishing for to feel now. She was about to break it when I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her and to make our kiss deeper.

“Ehem” Why now?! Why now!!

Maevic eventually pulled out from the kiss and no matter how much I wanted to continue, this girl here would turn out in a wrong time.

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know—“ she was cut off when Maevic asked her who she was.

“Oh uhm, annyeong” she bowed. “Li Mi Xiueng but just call me Miu for short” she smiled. I just can’t tell whether it was fake or not.

“Annyeong, Maevic-imnida nice to meet you” she smiled back and they shook hands.

Maevic’s POV

Back when she was still in the Philippines

“Ya! Why do you need to leave so soon? Our graduation was just yesterday” Josephine crossed her arms and threw her back on the couch.

“Of course what could have been the reason? She got Luhan. We don’t matter to her anymore ” Micah uttered. My eyes blunted about what she said.

“Micah, it’s not like that. I promise to stay connected with you, you know this is my dream, he is my new dream. I hope you guys understand because I love you” I was being cheesy and trying to be desperate about it, but believe me I don’t want to leave my friends.

If only I can bring them.

Micah just rolled her eyes on me and buried her face on the pillow while Stephanie was always spacing out.

“Maevic” Gerald called me asking if we can talk for a little while so we got outside and he started.

“Do you really need to do this?” he asked.

“Gerald, you know everything about this right? It was a dream come true for me” I said and he would just avoid eye-contacts. I missed his chinito eyes.

“I know but I want to be with you. I mean us, your friends. You can just go back there after a year or so—“ I cut him off.

“Gerald you know I can’t. He is my boyfriend, and you know how complicated having the LDR. Can’t you just support your best friend?” my hands started to tremble.

“Right. Best friend. I’m just your best friend and he is your boyfriend” he said and grins. I was really surprised I don’t know what he was talking about.

“Then leave if you want, no one’s going to stop you” he turned his back to me and walked away. I felt like my heart was being stabbed for a moment. My tears were about to fall when someone from my back tapped my shoulders.

“Don’t mind him, he just wanted to spend more time with you like us but being a friend, then I would definitely understand your situation now so it’ll be okay if you will leave” Micah smiled at me and I hugged her tight.

“Thank you” the only thing I said and my tears rolled down on my cheeks. So lucky to have friends like them.

~~

I decided to go back to Seoul to be with Luhan. This is the only thing I can do for him being his girlfriend. Few days ago he called and he badly wants me to be here so here am I. I kept this a secret because I want him to surprise.

I went straightly to the house where I used to stay before but as I stepped in front of the main door, I knew someone was inside so quickly went in only to see Luhan rushing down the stairs with his eyes rounded in shock.

~~

“Nice girlfriend you have here Luhan” Miu said but as I looked at him to see his reaction he wasn’t even smiling nor looking at her.

“Uh Luhan?” he got back on his senses.

“Why are you here anyway?” I asked.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as he lets go of the spoon he was holding. Yes we were having dinner right now together with that girl who always stares at my Lulu. Why?

“I missed you and staying here might be a good help. Every part of this house reminds me of you” he was sweet, dam-n I missed him so much.

“Oh and Miu-sshi?” I turned my direction to her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“What is your relationship with Luhan and what are you here by the way?” My voice was cracking and I know they noticed that. I was trembling as my hands started to shake a little bit. I don’t know why I get this kind of feeling.

“You want to know?” she smirked and I nodded.

Is there something happening here that I don’t know?

I can’t think of anything.

I trust him.

~To Be Continued

A/N: Thank you for waiting. I've been in complete state of mild depression these past few days and i know you know why. 

Sorry for the lame update..

Still not feeling good. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 20 19
Mirae has finally managed to move on but what happens when he comes back..? HEY GUYS WHUDDUP! So I'm finally uploading the sequel of Don't Go. Yasss...
173K 9.8K 67
Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as much work as he could to be finished in...
13.5K 718 50
No one ever thought that a 16 year old girl could have such an unforgettable past. Normally at that kind of age, girls like Jane Ling will try to ha...
2.9K 71 27
Start: oct 2016 Ended: 4 nov 2017 This is a story about luhan had a trip to Korea with his parent when the plane crushed and luhan and his family sur...