hidden secret{COMPLETED}

Oleh byeolrangdan

"why didn't you tell me about this?" "i didn't thought she might come back.." book 2 of living with wanna one... Lebih Banyak

spoiler
•one
•two
•three
•four
•five
•seven
•eight
•nine
•ten
•eleven
•twelve
•thirteen
•fourteen
•fifteen
not an update :(
•sixteen
•seventeen
•eighteen
•nineteen
•twenty
•twenty-one
•twenty-two
not an update !!
•twenty-three
•twenty-four
•twenty-five
•twenty-six
•twenty-seven
•twenty-eight
•twenty-nine
•thirty
•thirty-one
•thirty-two
•thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
•thirty-seven
•thirty-eight
•thirty-nine
•forty
•forty-one
•forty-two
•forty-three
•forty-four
BIRTHDAY yayy
•forty-five
•forty-six
•forty-seven
•forty-eight
not an update!!
•forty-nine
•fifty
•fifty-one
•fifty-two
•fifty-three
•fifty-four
•fifty-five
•fifty-six
•fifty-seven
•fifty-eight
•fifty-nine
•sixty
•sixty-one
•sixty-two
•sixty-three
•sixty-four
•sixty-five
•sixty-six
•sixty-seven
•sixty-eight
•sixty-nine
•seventy
seventy-one
•seventy-two
•seventy-three
•seventy-four
•seventy-five
•seventy-six
•seventy-seven
•seventy-eight
epilogue
WANNA ONE !!!!
HALLYU POP FEST DAY 1 !!!!
HALLYU POP FEST DAY 2 !!!!

•six

984 26 2
Oleh byeolrangdan

Jihoon's pov
when Jieun got up wanting to leave , i grabbed her hand turning her around. i smirked and asked her "where do you think you're going?"

"g-go t-take a proper b-bath.." Jieun said as she tried to push my hand away. i stood up and looked into her eyes.

"listen Jieun. we are married now. we can do anything. and you know what i mean by anything." i saw her blushing.

when i looked down , i saw that her clothes were really wet and she was also wearing white , which means i could see everything.

Jieun's pov
i gathered up my courage and looked back at Jihoon to see that he was looking down. at my wet tshirt.

"where are you looking at?" i asked taking a step forward , closing the gap between us. "n-nothing." Jihoon said.

"nothing? my chest was nothing?" and i took another step , making Jihoon step back. i made him sit down and i sat on his lap facing him.

"i thought you said we could do anything. because we are married? why are you so flustered after i asked if you were looking at my chest?" i said poking his nose.

"then do you-" "if i say no?" i said. i know what Jihoon wants. i just wanted to get him back after all his teasing just now.

"you can't say no. because you don't have the choice. and also , because you can't resist me." with that , Jihoon leaned in to kiss me.

the kiss was passionate but it grew to become a hot and steamy one. Jihoon placed one hand on my waist bringing me closer and another hand on my thighs. i placed both of my hands on Jihoon's shoulders.

soon , i broke the kiss. both of us were gasping for air. "let's take a shower before we start the real thing shall we?" Jihoon said smirking.

————————————————————————————

A/N : that should be it guys! i will update when i come back from my trip!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

225K 6.1K 101
Random short stories of Produce 101 Season 2 and Wanna One, who know what will happen when you live with them?
13.5K 560 26
"He is living with you now?" You nod. "Fate" "What?" "Don't you think its fate?" "Shut the hell up!" Started - 3rd September 2018 Finished - 31st...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
33.8K 1.1K 28
she loved her boyfriend alot , till she found out his affair and broke her heart. she turned cold and didn't believe in love anymore , till her one a...