Please Don't Leave (Markiplie...

Von Aubree2004

Yeboi picture is from Shuploc on Deviantart. You are a girl who had ran away from your home town without a tr... Mehr

Warning
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day 12 (Time Skip My boi)
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 16 (Midnight)
Day 17
Day 18
A Diary to be Kept ('Cause ye)
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29 (One)
Day ??
Day 32
Day 35 (One)
Day 35 (Two)
Day 36
Day 37
Day 39
Day 40
Day 50
Day 51
Day 52
Day 56
Day 57
Day 58
Day 59
Day 70
Day 71
Day 74
Day 75
Day 78
Day 80
Day 81
Day 88
The End.

Day 29 (Two)

462 18 5
Von Aubree2004

After we out of the restaurant, Mark taking me into the van and we head to the Theater. We stop in the parking lot, and I'm oddly excitable to get out. I look at the tallish building and smile as Mark walks over to my side and grabs my hand, and notices my smile. 

"Man would I break my legs if I jumped off.." I mumble, and Mark frowns.

"We're not here to die (Y/N)." Mark says, and I look at him.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice you were there. Yeah I know." I say, and I nod a little. "We're here for me to get scared, or pretend to be so I can have an excuse to hug you."

Mark then smiles, regarding the first thing I said. "Huh, is that what you're planning?" He says. "'Cause you don't need an excuse to hug me."

"Actually nah I said that to make you feel better."

"Well it worked." He frowns. "Now I'm just sad."

"But I will be hugging you anyways." I say, and I walk towards the building with him as he smiles.

"Yey." He says, quite adorably to, as he keeps by my side. 

I glance over at the movie posters, there's those kid, happy ones, then there's an odd, creepy looking one, blue and red, a suit.. Kinda looks familiar, but I force myself to look away from it, reading the name before I do.

Vengeance in the Shadows.

It kinda makes meC̶̢̛̲̯̞̳̖̤̫̞͇̣̤̜̗̙͋̅͛͛̋͐̌͗͋̿̂̈̃̓̌̔͑͘͜͝o̸̢̧̧̢̡̲̥͚̙̹̱̹͙̰̮̞̰̟̪̞̳̒̔̓̉̾͛̒̌̍͐͐̉̂̏̅̐͆̀̐͐̎̕͘ḿ̴̢̢͖̠̥̱̝͎̯͖̲̪̲̙̲͋̃̒̄̿̄͌̔̉̐͂̄́̓̑̋̔̈́̽͘͝e̷̡̞̙̥̟̭̪̱͇͎͓̱̣̜̲̜̗̜͋͊͋͂̂̊͜͠ͅ ̷͈̻̰͓̺̬̪̝̭̉̓͒̚̚ͅt̸̛̛̮͓̦̲̱̰̻̰̯̓́̉͆͛́̃͂̔͌̀̇̈́̄́̄̕͜͝͝ǫ̶̨̛̜̼̥̺̮̻̟̱̬̺̱̦̹̲͓̞̻̫̤̺̟̰̎̏́̈́́̈́̎̾̈́͐̎̅͒͘͜ ̸̛̰̤̪͕͍̹̙̎̐͒̅̄̄͒͋̅̑̈͋͛͌̑͘͝͝͝ͅm̸̡̳͚̮̹̘͈͍͔̜̺̺̥̤͇̩̼͍̹̾̾͜͜ͅe̶͚̣͖͛̓̈́̾̌̅Nah. We walk in, and Mark looks down at me. 

"What are we watchi--"

"Vengeance in the Shadows." I answer quickly, as I look back up.

"Made your mind up pretty quickly." Mark says, as I nod.

"Yeah, it was the only one that looked worth it."

I am worth it, darling.

"Yes you are." 

"What?" Mark turned to me.

"Nothing, sorry, I started thinking out loud." I say, and I smile. "C'mon." I say, walking to the ticket booth.

Mark puts his money down, and slides it over. "Two tickets for two adults for Vengeance In the Shadows, please." He says, little does he know I put my own money in his pocket, he hardly notices, probably thinking I'm accidentally bumping into him.

"Sure." The person behind the counter sets down two tickets, and slides it over as Mark takes them soon.

Mark waves them in my face, with his own smile. "Boom. Let's go." He says, and I follow him into the snack area. 

He walks over to the table. "You want anything (Y/N)?" 

I'm about to say what I'd like, but then I remember, I'm getting fat.

"...No." I say, hugging myself a little. 

"Alright, well I'm getting popcorn. You can have some if you change your mind."

I nod in response as he orders it, a ringing in my ears as he does, Suddenly I pause, and look at the ground.

Soon we'll be together, I promise you.

And I'll give you everything you've ever wanted. 

All you gotta do is let me in... Simple as that..

The ringing grows louder...

Louder... 

. . . .

. . .

. . . . 
.
. _ .
.

"(Y/N)?" I suddenly hear, I look up, my vision snapping out along with the ringing in my ears. 

He looks concerned.

"..I-I'm fine." I say, and I grip onto his hand. "Let's head to the movie." I say, and he nods.

He takes me and himself towards the movie. I look around for a second, the lights flickering down the hallway before we enter the two doors leading to the movie. I look around the large room in there, there's not another person in sight.

"...You'd think there'd be more people in here right now." Mark says, and I nod.

"...Maybe it's because it's the day?" I ask, and Mark shrugs.

"Yeah, I guess." Mark says, taking me down the stairs to the front row, and He walks over, sitting down in one of the seats, as I sit down besides him.

"I can't wait for the movie!" I say excitably for the first time in my life, looking forward.

I expect a response, but there is silence.

"Mark..?" I reach one of my arms over, but I reach across the seat Mark was supposed to be in.

I glance over, Mark is no where to be seen, and I look back over at the TV. suddenly my vision starts to do something odd, multiple versions of what I am seeing starts to show up, like fly vision, but not hexagons, but squares, and suddenly it's pitch black.

I feel myself Falling.

There's no breeze, not a single hit in the face. I stare into the darkness, I blink once, then twice, until there's a voice behind me.

"...Did you miss me?" He says. "I've missed you, very much."

I don't want to turn around, but he appears in front of me anyways, this smug, snobby grin stretched across his face, once was chocolate brown eyes turned to dark black, cold as stone ones, his tie missing, and hardly any work done to make himself look 'suit'able. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"...I've been waiting a long time to see you again." He says, taking a step back, to not be in my face and such. 

I begin to hyperventilate, then he tilts his head to the side.

"Excuse me, but did I ever give you the right to have an Anxiety Attack in my void?" He says, his voice echoing a bit, a female scream faintly in the background, yelling 'Get away'.
C̷̙̻̀̓̋ ̶̖͍̥̪̈̾͆̓̌͝È̵̡̛̯̹͖͓͓̫̺͍̰̽̈́̈́̒͑̃͋̓͜ ̵̖͖̬̘̱͇̰̟̠͒̓̓̿̍̇̅͌͑̆̍̚͠͝ͅL̸̨̛̝̹̹̤͔̹̘̜̲͓͔̞̀̾̾̽̈́͆̈̏́̚͜ͅ ̶̞̱̝̠̪͙͉͉͖̯̞̌I̵̤͇̞̺̘̲̒̄̽̋͗̓͂͛͘ ̴̩̞̖̹̫̰͙̄̄̀͠N̸̢̢̗̜̭͈̦͓̲̞̜̻͇̗̂̾͛̐͌́̌̀͋̽̚̚ͅ ̷̪̖̪͂̎̀̓̑̉̔̒͘͠Ȅ̵̦̫̀̉̑̉̊̏̔̚̚͜Ğ̴͙̱͆̽̿̇̀́͛̐Ĕ̶̥͚͕̘̤͚̏T̸̮̫͍͍͇́͛̀̎Ą̸̫̹̜̣͉̭̮̮̤̭̞̱̝̓̉͌̊̏̑͐Ẅ̷̢̭̲̰̰́̎̉́̏͌̾̂̊̈́͛̍́͝A̴̩̳̤͈͎͍̥͍̣̐̐̄̓̀̚̚Y̷̢̛̼̮̩̺̮͍̪̯̙͈̠̊͑͗͆F̷̛̹̞̍̏̈̈́̓̊́̌̕͠͝R̶̢̛̤̞̖̗̠͌̌̈́̐͗̽̀͐́̉O̷̘̯͔͉͌̒̍͆̎͆̇̋͆̀͛̂̈́̕M̵̢̛͍̮̱̤͓̲͖̒ͅM̵̢̗̜͈̺̝̹͖̤̟̱̖̖̾̅͋̿͐̕͝E̵̡̛̱̘̙̍̿̍̾͛̀̓̋͗̕̚̚͠
Ỉ̶̛͍͇̌̄̃̈́̈͘c̷̢̢̧̱̗̹̯͇̜̦̠̎͗̔͛̿̕͜͝͠ā̵̧̢̟̳̤̤͈̻̃̓̏̇̎̂̉̈́̈́͋̚͘͝͝n̴̢̧̳̱̩̘̗̤͕̯̹̩͐̾͜͠ͅţ̸̭͇̻̰̩͚͉̘̺̯̯̲̗͚̀̈͛̄̎͠b̷̢̛̠̼̖̘̹̜̫͈̮́͑̎͂͌͐͒̃͑̇̀r̵͚̟͈̽͌̃̐͌̀̅̈́̾͑̆͋̕͘͝ͅe̶̟̩̬͊̀̌̈́̊̽͑̑͗͐̚̕͝a̸̧͇̳̠̣͍̍͌̽͌̔̇̈́̓̒̐̊̕̚t̶̡̛̺̘̳̯͖̠̗̣̽ͅh̵̨̺̘͕͚̗̜͎͚̗͖̤͙͂̇̆̑̊͒͒̿̃̊e̶̛̹͉̞͉̖̝̓͂̽̈́̀͋̽͌̉̕͜͝ͅI̸͖͚̘͉̼̭̯̭̘͌͊͊͛̇̀̀̍̀͘͠c̷̨̛͖̺͑̎̾͂̑̂̃̕̚͘͝ã̵̛̜̜̹̞̈́͐͝ń̸̨̩̫͇̟͚͎̫͍͛̆̾̏̎͒̕͝t̴̨̨̗͕̩̩̭̱̰́̃͋̅̐̏̍̉̃͋̈́̕̕̕͜͠s̸̭̬̱͈̩̿́̽̐̿͛̂̀̕ẽ̷̖̟̦̣̟̻̉̒̉́e̴̟̟̭̗̦̥͋̉̓̉̊̓̈͊̊̍͂͘͝͝I̷͈͕̝̗͎͋͜͜ç̷̳̣̞̯̙̙̻̣̋͜ą̴̛͓̥̯̫̞͒̔̀̃͑̔̚n̴̢̛̯͈͈̦̘͓͎̻͇͚̋̀̎̈́̏͂͗̀͌̓̌̒̄́ẗ̷͉̟͍̺̯̠̻̖͍̦̝̝̼͌̀̈́̀̏̓̌́̕͝͝I̷̢̝̗͖̩̳͕̠̦̳̲̽̂̏̕ċ̷̨̣̮̰͍̰̪̯̺͔̞̀̔̽̏̀̓̕̚a̷͙̣̭̫̫̓̎̿͒͝n̷̲̪͈͖̻̪͙̄̏̒͆̂̂͑̄͊̔͝ţ̵̧̨̨̜̻̼̦͍͓͉̾͜͜͜

̷̨̰̩̰̥͎̬̭̗̫͈̦͎̮̝͗̏͐̆͌̈́͂͗̌̋̇̅͘̚Y̴̧̡̡͓̟͍̭͖̗͚͔͓͐͒̂́̄͋̏̆̈́͂͝͝ͅO̶̟̠͙̾͑ͅU̵̩̞͎̰̝̹͈̩̣͚̜͓͐̄̏̈́̏̓̏̆͂̕͜͠ͅ ̷͈̄̎̈̊̈̓̚̚M̵̞̲̃͊̉̽͊̽͝ͅĀ̵͕͎̘̲̜̝͎͉̺͉̭͔̺̓͊͒Ḑ̷̰͎̰̦͙̳̟͑̐̈́̇͋̅̇̕͜ͅĘ̷̛̋̀̈́́̓̓͛͛̄̀͠ ̷̪̯̝̙̼̖̠̤̣͚̫̣̃̂̍̊̍́̊͋̅̽̅͘͜͠T̶͓̲̒̃̓͒͑̏̒͂͒̉̕͝H̵̨̡͚̝̗̠̙̳͔͓̪̖̦̱̠̉Í̷̧̢̢̼̬̝̠̦̹͖̟̲̘̩͐S̶̨̬̳̹͔͕͇̪͕̲̞̈̋͘͝ ̶̡̡̥̰̣̥̪̯͙̙͈̥̙͛̔̄̒ͅP̵̧̨͖̹̮̪͈̹̬̭̱̦̮͈̺͐́̍͒͛͆͛͌́̉̚͝͝Ḷ̷̛͖̭̩̻͕͖̬̤͈̅̊̂͆͒̅̄́̄̾́͒͜͜͠Ą̴̨̨̤͍̗̼̫̲̲̹͔͖͙̦̿͂́̀̐͒͛̔͆͂͘͘͝Ç̶̫͉̺̲͎̣̪̝̬̈́̀̀̀͗͝E̶̡͍͙̳̹͚̐͘,̴͙̝͚̦̹̰̠̥̼͈̙͚̞̇̃͠ ̷̨͎̝͎̽̆̂̌̌̎̐̌̆͝F̷̢̯̼͕̳̮̮͔͋̄̀̀̂̽̃̄̕͘̕͘͘͠͠Ǫ̵̧̟̗̻͗́̃͗̈́̋͘͜͝ͅR̶̙̖͉̗͇̥̿̿ͅ ̸̪̦̟̗̳̩̂͐͊̆̒̈̈́́̌̍̓̉̕͘͝B̸̨̧̧̞͈̣͊͆̽̽̀̽̀͂́̏͛̈͗̀͝ͅR̷̨̨̝̻͓̫̺̣̱̟̩̔̒̋͜Ô̵̱͖̘͕̫̱̝̬͉̌̄͝K̴̢͇̺͍͖̪͉̗̘͆̈́̾̇̒͂͋͂͌̏̕͜Ë̵̢̧̡͇̟̹̻̻̯̱̣́̀́ͅN̷̩̎͊́̋̈́̄͝ ̶̢̠̣̫͖͔̘̱̪̞̹̲͑̐̆̐̌̔͌͊̚͜͠͝ͅṰ̶̙̪͎̺̭̟̗̌́H̵̢̛̱͓̺̺̖̜̘̖͕͍̆̄̊̈́̈́̎̄̎͜ͅI̶̳͍̙̰̿́N̴̬̬̩̩̑̍͊̾̈̉̋̆̉̾̓̿͘G̶͇̟͓̰̜̻̖̼̹͉̱̈́̑̀̔̾͒̂̄͋͆͐̓́͘S̸̝̪͍̠͇̺̙̖̬̬̃̾

I gulp a bit as he smiles wider. 

"...Y'know, I can take those away, hun. If you just let me in..." He brings his head up, cracking his neck as red beams swerve as he does. "I could take away all the sadness.. Misery.. Pain.." He steps closer to me, I would move, but I can't.

All I can do is look down, but he moves my had back up to look at him, his cold touch of red tinted finger tips press under my chin, now I could see so much of him. He looks so much like Mark, too much. He tilts his head, I watch as his eyes inspect mine, I could feel him digging his way into my mind, but I don't let him in, and he frowns, a sorrowful one. 

"Oh come on hun, You know you want to... You'll be safe with me.. No one can hurt you when you're with me, (Y/N). Absolutely no one.. Not Chris.. Not Mark... Not Alesa... Not yourself.." He reaches his extra hand to touch my scarred thigh, I whine through my teeth.

He could've touched my arm, but he has to be a pervert about it.

He draws his fingers up from my chin, and through my hair. I try to look down but suddenly he grips it, and I whine once again for a moment, in pain. I'm so used to it being pulled by Chris, but the way Dark does it makes it hurt more.

"You are going to let me in. No matter wh-" His shell cracks, a scream irrupting from him until he snaps back into place. "-at." He finished his sentence finally.

He lets go of my hair, my head hanging down as the ringing gets worse, and tears dot my eyes.

"...Did I hurt you? I apologize.. Would a calm, dinner work as an apology you could accept?"

Suddenly I appear in a chair, across from me Dark sits, and candles placed on the sides of it.

"If Dinner is what you want, I can provide.. I can give you anything--" He starts screaming, his shell cracking once again as he screams 'Absolutely ANYTHING' to 'NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU', 'NO ONE WILL EVER CARE', and he just snaps back, his fingers locked together over the table.

I hic for a moment, trying to let out words. He pauses, the ringing, everything. 

"...What is it?" He asks, leaning forward a little, as I look up at him and frown.

"F-Fuck you!" I yelp, as I hug myself tightly.

He stares for a moment, then giving me a soft smirk.

Suddenly his shell cracks once more, he throws the table to the side and I can't help but scream, curling into a ball into the chair. I reach to cover my head, but suddenly there's a strike to my face and I fall out of the seat, hitting against the cold ground, or what would be if it was there.

I wheeze, beginning to cry as I reach up and cover my head, as soon Dark stops, calming down only slightly. The Anxiety Attack kicks in, as I grip my hair and I can't help but feel like I'm about to die, and there's no one to help me.

"Pathetic." He says, I know I am. 

He's just like Chris.

He fixes his black tux a little, and walks over. I feel him pick me up. I try to kick at him, but I can't move my legs, as I'm forced to stand back up, and open my eyes to look at him. I look back into his eyes, the look in them only makes my lungs feel more crushed, his angering look not helping.

"P-Please, I just want-"

"Mark?" He answers me. "There's nothing he could do, There's only me."

"I-I don't.." He suddenly inches closer, biting his lip a little as I try to turn my head away, but he forces me with his hand to stay there. "P-Please don't.." I whine, clenching my hands into fists.

N̷̖̣͍̬̝̙̯̓̍̚Ǫ̷̳̤͓̼̘̤͕͓̬̟̻̭̖͙̉̋̈́̆͊̊̒̔̍Ņ̸̢̻̝̩̙͕̜̜̪̲̝̥̖̔̓̌̀̓͜Ơ̸̢̮̐̐N̴̥̻̜͌̔̈̐͐͆͊͋̀͆̕͝͠͝͝ͅO̵̺̬̖̟̳̯̔́̈́͐͋̍̍̃͜͝͝ͅN̸̢̯̼̺̠͚͂̔͊̐͌͋͝Ő̶̢̧̖̣̬̻̙̫̩̼͍̤͌̀̇̃̅̆Ń̶͙̗̮̘̲̠̐̊O̷̗͕̝̘͖̽̋̂́̋̈́͐̑̉̈́́̀͘͝͝N̸̡͈̼͈̭̩͔̠̒̏͜͝O̴̧̯̼̪͎̰̳̹͉̺͋̍̈̾̎̀̓̏́́̓́̾͜N̷̳̰͙̺̱̫̻͈̆̿͑̉̌͋͊̓͂̃̕Ó̵̲͌̇͐́̏̏̔̈͂͛́́̕̚ͅN̵̨̰̺͍͕̜͉̞̦̣͛̌̿̏̌̅́ͅƠ̸̧̧͉̖̗̝̯̬̳͚̼̈́͒͊͛͘̕͜͠N̴̘̳̅̈́́̑͊̎̈́̓͊͛̚ͅÓ̸̢̞̟̫̞̜̪̩̠̹̦̜̟̰̿̏̾͜N̸͍̮̽̍̿͋́Ö̴̪̙̠̹̥̦̮͙́͗̋͐́͜͝Ṇ̷̨͍̱̞͇̘͇̞̝͎̈ͅŌ̶̢̡̧̝̻̙̮͓̫̙͙̝͝Ņ̶̻̬͇̻̼̤̺̱͙̬͓̩̏͆̇͛͗̈́̊̀͌̓̈̉̕͠͠O̶̪̗̰͍͎͇̖̺̪͔̝̦͎̔̄̽͋͌̏͆͐̂̓̇̎̕͠ͅN̶̛̛̥̞̩̗̗̝͕̗͕̳̞͇̪̿̇̓̇͛̈̀͐͌͘͝ͅO̷͇̹̞̓͆̓̈́́N̸̙̱̣̱̮̑͂̒̔̓͌̉Ơ̸̢͖̰͑̂̂͛̃͌̃̇͠͝Ň̵̢̹͚͙̹͎̟͍̖̪̖̏̃́̿̈́̃̂̓̿̓̿͗͘̚O̴̧̨͚̩͎̜̻͙͑̿̏̎͆̓́ͅN̷͕͚̙͛̏̓͘͝Ö̴̡̨̬̲͇͔̫̻̝̳̱́̅̀̌͌̉̾̀̚͝͝Ñ̷͓̹͚̻̅̏̌̌̐̐͑͂̈́́͘̕O̵̧͍͎̭̦͚̠̲̘͈̘̖̿̄

He leans closer, I feel his face inching closer to mine, and he clearly is about to kiss me as I close my eyes tightly, but he stops. Suddenly he shoves me down, and I fall of course, but instead, I keep falling, only darkness for a moment, until suddenly I fall out of the void and onto the ground of a ally way, the back of the theater it looks.

I sit up, wheezing hardly as Dark is standing directly at my feet, and I look up at him. 

"You aren't ever, going to get rid of me--"

Suddenly another figure runs over and tackles themselves into Dark, shoving him away from me, I look up at the figure it being Mark.

"Step the FUCK BACK." He snaps, he sounds a lot more intimidating, more then ever as Dark gives him this disgusted look.

"How in the hell did you get here?" Dark snaps, and reaches into his tux, from what I know his gun, but before he can Mark runs over and clocks him, missing at first as Dark ducks and shoves Mark away, and pulling out his pistol.

A bang, a ring..

A bullet pierces into Mark's torso, and he reaches to it. I look over, my eyes widen as I can feel myself stop breathing all together, my heart stopping for a moment. Mark falls to his knees, his eyes looking at me and he collapses all together.

"M-Mark!" I yelp, and Dark grabs me by my arm roughly, picking me off of my feet.

I struggle, trying to pull away and kick. "LET ME GO!"

"Don't fucking hurt her." Mark says, trying to push through the pain and get up, but he collapse back down. 

I kick and scream one more time, before Dark throws me to the side, somehow being thrown back into the void, and the Darkness surrounding Dark, him being in with me, the last words I hear from Mark is him screaming out my name.

I'm stuck here now, and I don't see any way of getting out. I feel like I'm falling, but I'm always in place. I stare at Dark, my tears that roll out of my eyes feel as thick as blood. He cracks his neck, around me the effect of broken glass as he does, and he glares at me.

"And now you'll stay here, until you learn to behave."

As my personal puppet.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.4K 1.1K 19
Charlie Hutson is just trying to get through his life while trying to escape from any kind of punishment for his mistakes. Knocking someone ou...
9.6K 383 9
Ethan was... not at a good place, quite honestly. Because, well, it wasn't like there was any hope for him in the future. His channel was failing, he...
Craving Purity Von JL

Übernatürliches

593K 25K 34
Book I in the Seven Sins Series Greyson and Elijah, two of the Seven Deadly Sins. They got lucky, as they were soulmates and didn't have to search...
5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...