Step Father - d o n e

By Storm_X0X0

[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
H O M E
D R E A M
D I N N E R
W E D D I N G
C A F É
C H A P S T I C K
T I P S
C L U B
A N N O U N C E M E N T
P O E M
K I S S
M O A N S
S H O W E R
W E T
S N E A K Y
L I C K E R I S H
M A S Q U E R A D E
A M O U R
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
M O V I N G
T E A R S
Author Update
R E G R E T
L I A I S O N
Author Update
S T E P D A U G H T E R

P A R T Y

220K 2.8K 763
By Storm_X0X0

V A N E S S A

"Are you ready to go, Darling?" Faust asks as he enters my room.

"Almost, can you zip my dress?" I turn my back to him. His mint breath breathes down my neck as he slowly guides the zipper up, his fingers drawing on my skin, giving me goosebumps.

"You look stunning." He mouths in the crook of my neck, leaving me open mouthed kisses. I let out a soft moan in response, and fall back into his arms as he kisses my neck deeper.

"We're going to be late."

"I don't care."

"Well I do, let's go." I get free from his warm embrace, his smug face meets my eyes. "What?"

"You don't understand how hard it'll be for me not being able to touch you the whole time we're there." He groans and grabs my hips, pulling me back towards him.

"You'll live." I tease, yet I too am in the same predicament. In public, Faust and I would have to play the normal role of StepFather and StepDaughter. No touching, no kissing, and definitely no fucking.

"Fine, let's go." Faust groans and kisses my lips once more before taking me downstairs.
*
*
"Vanessa, you look beautiful." Mr. Bazil compliments me, kissing my hand like a gentlemen.

"Thank you, sir." I blush a little and look at Mars, whose eyes watch my every move.

"Why don't you two go talk to other people your age." Mr. Bazil chortles with Faust and Mars and I left their sides.

"So, has crazy been trying to get you back?" I ask him as we walk outside.

"Yep, and I curve her each time." Mars lightly chuckles.

"Oh you poor thing."

"I can't blame her though, I am pretty irresistible." We both chuckle, but it's short lived when I glance to my left to find a blonde monster heading our way.

"Uh-oh, we've got trouble." I point out and he groans.

"Fuck, I forgot she would be here." He runs his hand through his locks and bites at his lip.

"Hello, Mars. Is this your new little whore?" Priscilla speaks in her usual snobby voice that is so high pitched it could give you a nose bleed if she were to scream.

"Um, excuse me? I have a name, it's Vanessa." I intone, trying to keep my cool.

"I really don't care. But aren't you Mr. Ryder's new StepDaughter?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"I don't know how you do it."

"Do what?"

"Keep your hands to yourself. He's so hot, I wouldn't be able to resist sleeping with him."

"I'm not like that," yes I am, "and of course you would, you're a gold digger and would sleep with anyone for a quick buck." I copped back, I hear Mars hold in a laugh.

"Oh don't play so innocent hun, I bet you've already fucked him." Her stencil eyebrows flicker up as an ugly smirk twists on her plastic filled lips.

"He's married to my mother and I would never do something like that to her." My voice grew dark, my eyes grim. Even though what she was saying was true, I wasn't about to let her bad mouth my family.

"Keep telling yourself that, it might come true."

"That is enough, Priscilla. I want you to get the fuck away from us, and never come near us again. Or so help me God, I will make sure your father is fired and will never find work anywhere else, making you become poor. Now get your fake face out of here." Mars snarls, Priscilla's eyes seem to water a bit at his harsh words, which also shock me. She took off to who knows where, leaving only Mars and I. "You okay?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"I'm good." I put on a brave smile, even though the inside of me was screaming and is coming up with different ways I could murder her.

"Hey, I know a nice spot we could go where no one can bug us." He takes my hand, and I oblige. He guides me to a garden with a low brick wall that you can sit on. I went to sit on the wall, when Mars picks me up and set me down on it.

"I could've gotten that myself." I lightly laugh.

"I know." He smiles as he stands between my legs, my black dress scooting up my thighs. There was a thick silence between us. His hands on my waist, while his thumbs rub in slow circles, making me bite my lip.

Mars leans down, closing the space between us. His lips land on mine, my legs unconsciously wrap around his waist as my fingers find their way into his hair. His hands rub my thighs, causing heat to rise to my skin. Slowly, I could feel him inch towards the heaven between my thighs, but I could tell he was hesitant.

"Oh for God's sake." I grab one of his hands, pulling it in my panties. His fingers go to work quickly, rubbing and pinching my wet folds. I moan into his neck, leaving small bite marks as I do so.

Ring!

"Shit." I pull out my phone, Mars attacking my neck. "Hey, Faust" I answer my StepFather's call.

"Where are you?" He asks, I could hear Mr. Bazil chuckling next to him.

"Talking to Mars."

"Well, come back you two, we're leaving."

"Okay." I hang up and moan louder as Mars drills his fingers into my pussy, my juices splashing everywhere. "Mars-moan-we have to-fuck-go." I say, trying to get down.

"Where are we going?" He asks, sucking my precum off his soaked fingers.

"Back to your dad and Faust."

"Damn, alright." He helps me down. When I stand, my wetness slides down my legs, but before I could wipe it away, Mars takes it upon himself to squat down and lick it all off. I let out a small moan as his tongue licked my clit from outside my panties. "You taste sweet." He grins, licking his lips slowly.

"Thanks." I blush and we head back down to the business party.

"Where were you guys at?" Mr. Bazil arches his eyebrows with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"The garden, we were talking." Mars answers calmly. I could feel Faust's eyes on me, scanning me for any answers to questions he would soon be asking on the way home.

"I see." Mr. Bazil chuckles, clearly not buying the bullshit Mars was spitting. "Well, let's go. Your mother is waiting for us." Mr. Bazil whisks Mars away, leaving me standing next to Faust.

"Let's go, Darling." He whispers in my ear, my whole core melting into his soft spoken words. What I did with Mars, I can't tell Faust. He won't like it. I nervously follow behind him to his black Cadillac. He opens the passenger door for me, and I slide in, his hand giving my ass a firm squeeze before I take a seat. He gets in himself, locking the door.

"So," He begins, "what were you doing with Mars?" He asks, his face hard to read as he pulled away from the Elite Country Club.

"We were talking about him working with his father." I lie.

"So, you didn't do anything I wouldn't approve of?"

Well, he was super close to eating me out....

"No, we just talked."

"Good girl, Darling." His velvet voice cooed, his hand resting upon my thigh. I bite my lip as his hand slips beneath my dress and rubs the inner most part of my thigh. The palm of his hand found itself on my pussy. My aching core tingles as I long for his magic touch. "Darling." Was all he said to make me immediately take my panties off, giving him full access to my cunt.

He inserts two fingers deep into me, causing a sharp gasp to leave me. "Fuck, Faust." I tighten my dripping walls around his fingers that are plunging in and out of me rapidly. I grip the arm rest and the little door pocket thing as I could feel myself coming closer and closer to reaching my climax.

"Let it out, Darling." He fingers faster, his words linger in the car. I let out a load moan, followed by a few fucks and don't stops. I grip his arm as my body reaches its high and I scream his name as I came onto his fingers. I pant and he swirls his fingers around in me, gathering my dripping honey. He brings my soaked dew to his lips and puts it on his tongue.

"Come taste how sweet you are, Darling." He smirks, and without second thought, I smash my lips onto his, sucking myself off his tongue. I let go and realize that we were back at the mansion. I unbuckle my seatbelt to get out, when he grabs my arm. "Did I tell you to stop?" His voice flickers with dark desires, his hazel orbs ripping apart my soul.

Faust lays his seat all the way back after he frees himself of the seatbelt. "Come here, Darling." He invites, I waste no time getting on top of his and kissing his lips hungrily.

"Where's-kiss-Chauncey?" I ask in a heavy pant.

"I told him to go home." Faust chuckles.

"Good." I moan and rip off his belt, pulling down his pants and boxers. His beast comes out at full length, twitching to get inside me. He grabs my waist and slides me all the way down his length, my stomach feeling full as I take it all in my tight cunt. "Fuck...." I circle my hips around on it, his thumb rubbing my clit as I do so.

The Cadillac starts to shake as Faust pulls me to his hard chest in a bear hug and pounds my life away. Our panting steams the windows, filling the SUV with explicit whispers and forbidden acts.

"You're on birth control, right?" Faust slows his strokes, giving me deeper strokes of his cock.

"Yes."

"Good, Darling." He grabs my lips with his and thrusts once more when we both gasp in each other's mouths as he shot a huge load inside of me. This was the first time he's ever done this before, and I fucking love every part of it.

"Let's go inside." I say, trying to catch my breath. We get out and I unlock the front door before stepping inside. I take to the stairs when-

"Where do you think you're going?" Faust's deep voice chills my core as I turn to face him.

"To change and shower."

"No, I'm not done with your ass yet," he grabs my waist and pulls me into him and leans down to my ear, "the fun is just getting started...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 26.5K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
5M 100K 37
(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made any girl fall to their knees. "Take the...
375K 1.5K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...
110K 2.2K 10
The heat between them is undeniable. All they have to do is give in to one another. Even if that means their best friend/brother is sitting right nex...