Spies of a Generation

By ausllywriter

World class agent and spy, Austin Moon, has to face the troubles and struggles of having a normal wife, Ally... More

pilot
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
ending

six

383 5 2
By ausllywriter

"Mom, Kya took my new pencils!"

"No, I didn't!"

"Yes she did, look!"

Ally sighs and runs her hairs through the soft hair. "Kayla, stop being a brat and blaming Kya for everything. Kya, just give your sister the pencils and get another pack. There's plenty."

"I'm not a brat!"

"Oh, yes, you are. Trust me."

"You've gotta be pregnant again," a voice says and Ally jumps. She turns to see Sierra and rolls her eyes. "Like, you're arguing with a five year old."

"If I'm pregnant, then so are you," Ally glares. "You've been eating like you're a starved man."

"Hey, I never said I wasn't," she sighs and reaches on the top of the refrigerator to grab the box of Apple Jacks. "Because boy, am I showing every sign of pregnancy."

Ally raises an eyebrow. "Wait, you're serious?"

Sierra nods and bites her lip. "Nauseous. Hungry. Moody."

Ally opens her mouth to speak but they're interupptted by Kya crying.

Ally sighs and goes through the house until she reaches the girls rooms, where Kya was holding her head while Kayla was glaring. Figuring out the situation in three seconds, Ally glares at Kayla. "You don't hit your sister. You know what, when you get home from school, no snack and you get thirty minutes of doing nothing."

"I'm not ready for kids," Sierra says, frowning as Kayla cried with her sister. "These are nightmares."

Ally leans on her hip. "P-lease. I have twins who are polar opposites," Ally scoffs and comes fully inside the room. "Both of you stop crying and wash your faces again. I'll make pancakes for breakfast if you're done in five minutes.

"But I want waffles," Kayla frowns and Ally gives her a look before the girl runs off. "Fine."

Ally goes back to the kitchen to prepare the batter. "When is everyone gonna be back?"

"I don't know. Probably ten. They don't tell me anything anymore. It's like I'm just an information giver."

"That's exactly what you are," Ally speaks, reaching up to grab the pancake mix. "And I'm just a freaking housewife."

Sierra sighs and sits at the counter. "We are such mopey pregnants."

Ally nods and mixes the batter in a bowl. "You want pancakes too?"

"'D'love some," a voice says which makes both of the women turn around. They see the group of four and raises an eyebrow at their dirty attire. El goes straight to the second floor with Tom following, both of them showing upset attitudes. Austin looks at him and sighs. "Guess they don't."

Sierra stops Matt from kissing her with her hand on his chest with a raised eyebrow. "What happened?"

Matt sighs and shakes his head. "Nothing important, I promise."

Sierra scoffs and glares at him, then Austin. "Um, since when am I not apart of this team?" She asks, glaring at the both of them.

Austin raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"I haven't been on a mission or operation in months! You guys haven't even been calling me in for briefings! Now, I'm not allowed to know information? I'm not Ally; I'm not a citizen. I am a classified and trained agent."

Matt sighs and looks at Austin. He shrugs to which Matt does the same as he says, "We... spotted... your, uh, sister. Also, El's dad. And... Tom's ex. All working together. They lashed out and compromised the job. We're covered in gun power."

Sierra raises her eyebrow. "My sister? I haven't seen her in years. Where was the stakeout?"

"Texas." Austin says, going to hug his wife. Only, she stops him just as well and shakes her head.

"Go shower. Now. Before the girls see you and try to hug you right before they have to go to school."

Austin raises his hands and heads to their room and personal bathroom to shower.

"What the hell's she doing in the United States?" Sierra questions, frowning. "The whole reason we got separated was because she didn't want to leave England."

"You're from England?" Ally asks, pouring the pancake mix on to the pan. "Why don't you have an accent?"

"I do," Sierra speaks, her voice very much so rich with a british accent. "I dropped it after I joined the agency."

Matt sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "I'm gonna go shower too."

"Something else happened," Sierra speaks, leaning on the counter next to her. "Austin would've been worried he was tracked, so he would've been on edge right now and he didn't tell me to look into it. Even if they barely include me on missions anymore, I am their source for everything."

Ally shrugs and looks at her. "I don't really know how your team operates, but I guess you're right. Austin is always on edge after an overnight job."

The girls run into with their hair fizzed up and Ally gapes. The twins look at each and smiles. "We brushed our hair! See mommy, we're getting along!"

Sierra smiles and looks at Ally, who was close to fuming. "I totally don't want kids," she laughs. "I'll braid their hair back up."

//

"Whatcha making?" Austin asks, coming into the kitchen to see Ally seasoning fish.

Ally looks up and sees Austin. She shakes her head. "Fish, obviously. Do you want pasta or spaghetti on the side? I don't know which one."

"Mmm, pasta sounds great," Austin grins. Comes behind her and hugs her waist. He kisses her neck and she smiles, trying to shrug him off. "What time do the girls' school end?"

"2:30," Ally says, continuing to season the seafood. "I have to get them in a few, actually."

"I could... I could get them." Austin suggests and Ally pauses for a moment.

She turns around to give him a look, then goes to the sink to wash her hands. "What do you want? You're being too nice and calm."

Austin sighs and blows out a breath. He leans against the counter. "I want another baby."

Ally chuckles and looks back at him, shaking her head. "And why do you want another baby? We have two. And they're adorable devils."

"I just... I want another one."

"Not a good enough reason for me to want to go through the pregnancy process again."

Austin sighs. "We- I... I almost died last night, alright?"

Ally turns off the water and grabs a paper towel to wipe her hands. "You always almost die."

"But it was the first time I actually almost got caught and died while I've had you girls," he sighs, biting his lip. "I realize that I'm not immortal and I do a lot of extra unnecessary shit on my missions. I don't want to lose you guys, but I also don't want you guys to lose me."

Ally grabs the plate of fish and places plastic wrap on it then places it neatly in the fridge. "How does this equal having a baby?"

"Don't you remember when we were younger? When we first started getting really serious?" He questions with a smile. "We wanted four kids. Two girls, two boys."

"That was before we got two of them at the same time," Ally giggles, though he frowns.

"Ally, I'm serious."

She shrugs and sends him a sneaky smile before grabbing her keys and heading to the garage. "I'm going to get the girls."

Austin groans and follows her. "Ally."

//

Kya is most definitely happy when she skips out of her class, bubbling with excitement from school, and sees her father speaking with her teacher. "Daddy!"

Austin turns around at the sound of the pattling feet and sees the brown-haired girl hurrying his way. He grins and lifts her into his arms when she close enough. "Hey, Kitten."

"Look what I drew in class," she giggles, holding the paper up to his face. Austin laughs and pulls it away to look at it. It was scribbles but Austin could make out the scribbles pretty well for a five year old. "Is this a man and girl? Wait, is it me and you?"

She grins widely and nods. "It's when we went to the park and you pushed me on the swing! I went super high! Like, I was almost in the sky!"

Austin smiles and nods. "Of course I remember that," he puts her down and grabs her hand. "Where's your sister and mom?"

"Right here," Ally sighs, dragging Kayla out of the class. Austin raises an eyebrow. "Someone got into fight and is now suspended."

"I hope it wasn't my Koala."

"No cute nicknames right now," Ally glares, sighing as she walked down the hall. "Come on."

The ride home is silent but the moment they get into the house, it's hell.

"No TV, no tablet, no outside, no extra snacks, no playing in the playroom, and you're getting your haircut on Saturday," Ally speaks with a strict voice before everyone has even reached the kitchen. "You're grounded. I'm tired of you acting like a brat."

"Okay, Ally, you're being a little harsh," he says as he watches his daughter turn red from anger. "It's just a one day suspension."

Ally glares at him. "It's a suspension! I don't care how many days it is."

"It was for Kya!" She yells with a stomp of her foot. "A girl called her ugly!"

"I do not care! You don't fight!" Ally scolds, rolling her eyes. Ally takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "I'm not arguing with a five year old. Go to your room."

Kayla face scrunches up as tears form. "I hate you!" She screams and runs to her room.

Kya frowns and follows her sister, wanting to comfort her.

"Kiddo drama," a voice says at the top of the stairs. They see El and Ally shakes her head while Austin blows out a breath. "Well, I'm leaving. I'll be back in like three days."

As she's going for the exit, Austin grabs her arm. "Where the hell are you going?"

Eleanor looks at him and sees his dark look. He knew where she was going. "It's none of your goddamn business."

"It is. I'm your leader," he glares. "Eleanor, he's not worth you-"

"You're my leader when we're on a team mission," Eleanor says, glaring. "I'm my own leader when it's solo. Now, I'll see you three days."

She rips her arm away before adjusting her bag and leaving through the door.

Austin sighs. His life was a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.2K 32
Ally Dawson loves school...until bad boy Austin Moon makes her school life 'a living hell'. But after an amazing idea for the two music lovers and a...
111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
222K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
8.5K 305 41
You don't want to fall in love but you just do . Love's just unexpected. Especially when the girl you love's falling for you. Time's a bitch, but it...