five

Five years later

"Auntie 'Erra, Kya messes up my hair!"

"No I didn't! She hads a leaf in there and when I took it out, her hair messed up!"

"Liar!"

Sierra sighs and glares at the computer screen. "How the heck did I end up with the brats?"

Matt sticks his head in the camera with a smirk. "You see, I didn't like that 'I can't wait until we have kids' comment and I'm showing you that you can wait."

Sierra smirks and leans on her hip. "I still want children. I can get these kids calm in three seconds if I felt like it."

"No you can't," Ally smirks, walking into the room. The two girls squeals as their mom enters and goes to hug her. They both begin to go on about the hair incident. "You may be a genius but you're not a mom."

A smirking Matt is back but only for a second before Austin's head is in the camera. "And where the hell were you? You can't answer your phone now?"

"Daddy!" Kya squeals, jumping so he can see her. "Hi, daddy!"

"Hey, Kitten," he smiles but his face immediately drops as he looks to his wife. "Now, where the hell were you? You know I don't like you leaving while I'm on a faraway operation."

"Uh... I might've went to sign the girls up for school?"

His eyes get so dark that even she can notice over the camera. "You did what?"

"Austin, I-"

"We're not discussing this over a camera," he glares and looks over his shoulder. "Drop me off in New York."

"Austin-"

"I'll be there by midnight." His hard voice says and he clicks off the screen.

"Is daddy mad?" Kya asks with a frown, looking up at her mom.

Kya's favorite parent was in no doubt Austin while Kayla's was Ally, though the two barely got along. The two were identical despite the different the opposite hair colors. Kya was the more sweet and tender and helpful child while Kayla as more strict and protective and very much so attitude-filled. The two children's were literally the embodiment of their parents.

"He'll be fine," Ally sighs and grabs hold of the little girl. "He's just being his moody self."

"Daddy's a moody Moon," Kayla giggles, making Sierra and Ally smile.

"Don't call him that! It's not nice!" Kya screams.

Kayla blows a raspberry before running out, making Kya wiggling out of Ally's arm as she went to chase her.

"I really want kids," Sierra sighs, folding her arms. Ally smiles and shakes her head. Sierra turns back to Ally and raises an eyebrow. "So... what was moody Moon going on about?"

Ally smiles lightly and shrugs. "Well, I've been talking about signing the girls up for school. You know, not even a public one. But... Austin thinks any information that reaches outside of this house puts them at risk. I understand he wants the best for them, I really do, but them being isolated in this house? No friends or anything? That's damaging."