Jin's Little Sister

By Maximus_army

When Areum gets adopted by Jin of BTS her "father" escapes from jail to get her back. Along the way they fin... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

546 13 1
By Maximus_army

*3 days later*

i sit on the couch writing music. i decided to stay home while the guys went out to practice for the day. i quietly hum to the beat until i hear a knock coming from the kitchen.  i quickly run to my room thinking its my "appa".

Thoughts- what do i do? the guys phones are turned off for practice. if i call the police he will hear me. im too slow to run downstairs to the basement for them.

i decide to take a video incase anything happens. i angle my phone to see my whole room but stay hidden. i start to hear yelling throughout the house.

???-oh Areum..... Come out to play.....

i then hear oppas yelling my name and banging. i run out of my room to see my oppas locked out but ANOTHER window broken. Appa is gone, though. i run over and unlock the door as they all hug me. soon they lock around to make sure nothing was stolen and im ok.

Jin- what happened?

Areum-i dont know.... i was hiding.

Namjoon- i think its just another broken window. nothing else.

Yoongi- did he say anything to you?

Areum- he kept saying to come out and play.

Jin-*sighs* alright, from now on one of us must always be with you. so you're coming to practice with us. i will talk to out manager once we get back to practice. go get your things.

i run to my room and grab my phone, stopping the recording. i get my beaning and go out. we walk through the halls and enter the elevator. once we get to the basement(dance room) jin goes to them manager. i sit down as security is called and people to fix our window. once the guys start practice i watch the video on my phone. most of it seems normal until after i leave the room.i see appa come in and jump through my window. i turn off my phone and try to ignore it.

*many hour later*

i lay in my bed as dinner is being made. once i get my sketch book i start to finish what i was doing days before. i then eat dinner and come back as my phone buzzes.i see the name of the school pop up. anxiety flows through me as i open it. 

"Dear Kim Areum, it is my honor of Sakura middle school to say you have been accepted as a student! the thing is, there is already a large population of music and art students.so here is another list of things you could major as.

~Dance

~Photography

~Fashion

~Filming

i hope one of these will catch your interest!

-Sarural MS Principal"

i squeal in delight and run out of my room. everybody looks at me like im crazy. once i stop i start to yell.

Areum-I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!

Everybody- LEMME SEE!!!

they all crowd around me and look at the email. 

Jin- but what major will you do now?

Areum-hmmmm.... i'll think about it.....

Jin-ok.

i sit on the couch with the others and think about my major. 

Thoughts-Dance.... hell no, im not even athletic in the first place. photography... maybe.....Fashion.... maybe..... filming.... nah....... photography or fashion.......

A/N ya if u cant tell by reading this story i srsly wanna go to an arts school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 19 13
This story is about Meili Kim or Kim Meili who meets her brother she was separated from along time ago she didn't expect to meet him...and later trou...
11.5K 723 22
The life at the orphanage wasn't easy, but nothing could have prepared her for what life outside of it was going to be. And when she turned 18, she h...
242K 5.9K 56
After Jungkook takes the love of his life for a date at a theme park, Jungkook finds out about something that he never expected. Even though Jungkook...
445 69 32
[Book #3 of Typical] And then Taehyung met her.