The Bloodbook Escape

Oleh HdinHafizuddin

In the far future, an abnormalities virus has infected humankind. Those who survived transformed whether to b... Lebih Banyak

Prompt #OpenNovellaContest & Author Note #1
#File 1, Agent 0069
#File 2, Agent 0032
#File 3, Agent 0045
Prologue
Government Order
Flight to Borneo
Secret Advance Lab
Two Research Failure
Full Medical Check-Up & Author Note #2
New Operation Task
Rest For Tomorrow Mission
Mission One
Operation Monitoring Program
New Romantic

Secret Information From Dark Web

24 3 14
Oleh HdinHafizuddin

BEFORE 6 o'clock in the morning, right before Agent 0069 Stephen Harris stepped out to go to 'Gym Room' for some break-the-sweat session as his usual routine, he take a moment to try search about 'Tony' background inside deep internet on Google, a location for a very deep, secret, private, confidential and dark information by using certain bypass internet techniques. He went to the facts in his mind, as they stay at the same building, and both of them will meet at 7 in the morning to discuss about their next mission.

"Commander MIKHAEL Edryll Tony, 57, Military Officer, 75 Baron's Court. Malaysian citizen. Joined Royal Navy Army on November 1990, involved mission for Bosnia and Herzegovina Religious War under United Nation (UN) collaboration army program in 1992 until 1995, demobalized February 2006, Rank F/Lieutenant Navigator Officer recognized by United Nation (UN). Record - Excellent in-site Commander. Awarded Honoured for Excellent Work in July 2000 by Malaysian Government. Working at Government Agency of Atomic Energy Services since March 2006. Four previous convictions including conspiracy of bank data stealing, politician blackmailing, mobile personal data larceny and illegal possession of Mitragyra Spesies or kratom. Not deported because he has an excellent war record and the fact of all offences being concerned with subject's addiction to Mitragyra Spesies."

A moment later, he also searching for Professor Christopher Lee' background, also from the deep dark web, the very base on internet information and one of its kind. Finally, he found something strange, something that unusual between both of this peoples.

"Christopher Charles Lee, 63, Researcher & Royal Military Doctors , Malaysian citizen. Joined Medical Team for Royal Navy Army on August 1982, involved medical mission for The Gulf War in 1990 to 1991 and Bosnia & Herzegovina Religious War in 1992 until 1995 under International Red Cross Aid Organization and United Nation, demobalized March 2003, Rank Medical Officer. Record - Excellent Medical Doctor on-site recognized by United Nation (UN). Awarded Honoured for Excellent Medical Work in July 1997. Working with Government Agency of Atomic Energy Services as researcher since January 2004. Four previous convictions including spreading illegal bio-terrorism viruses, misconduct biological hazards, enrich illegal radioactive materials without license from government and illegal possession of Mitragyra Spesies or kratom. Not deported because has excellent medical field background on war record and recognised by United Nation (UN) as the best doctor at the harsh environment. The fact that all offences being concerned with subject's addiction to Mitragyra Spesies."

"Interesting. What a coincidence." He whispered slowly. His face's mimic shows little bit surprised.

***

It was little after six in the morning and Agent Stephen Harris started to walk down towards the 'Gym Room' and doing the workout routine there. The room seemed strangely deserted, with solid metal dumbells, flexible foldable bench and blue treadmills crowding in from the corners of the room. There's also changing room with some cubicle and also white agony tiles of small bathroom.

He just needs about 45 minutes to do some daily workout routine. His daily workout routine usually include  jumping Jacks, Triceps Dips, Squats, Russian Twists, Push-Ups, Oblique Chrunchers and Lunge Split Jumps. He also doing some pre-workout session such as 10-km jogging at treadmill and after workout session such as leg workout.

***

Right after 7.00 in the morning, Agent Stephen Harris went through the facts again in his mind as he waited outside the Tony's office, in the dimly lit passage, with early morning fresh air blow from the middle of the Borneo's jungle, coming from outside the research building.

He knocked the door and waiting silently from outside. There was no reply to his knock, and he tried to pull the handle of the door. Instantly before he managed to pull the handle, one rough voice coming from inside.

"Come here." Tony yelling calmly towards Agent Stephen Harris from inside.

The windows was open, while the luster curtains lifting by the soft wind, and morning breeze drifted through in a fine spray. Agent Stephen Harris looked briefly around the dirty, some amount of glass plate that full of reddish-magenta blood, untidy room. His nostrils flaring at the strench of the unwashed bed with blood clots.

***

(690 Words)

🙋🏻‍♂️ Hello Wattpaders and readers! 👋🏻

Here some trivia questions for you to answer

🔘 From the deep internet search, can you detect what is the similarities between Tony and Professor Christopher Lee? 🤔

🔘 Can you guess what actually happened to Tony's office that full of blood clots with dirty things? 🤔

🤩 Thank you so much for your time to read this story. Feel free to press the star button 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 below ⬇️

🧐 Give your ideas, comment or criticize especially on grammar part. Your feedback really much appreciable 😊👍🏻

📚Don't forget to add this book into you Library Reading List to get the instant notification when this book is updated 🎈 😉

🎊Goodluck to other contestants and happy writing, guys! 📝

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

66 20 12
In the distant future a virus spread across the world. This virus ends up infecting half the world's population to the returned aka zombies. All zomb...
23.8K 2.1K 51
Against all odds, Em has found protection in Carnelian but time has taught her something is always around the corner and she knows better than to dro...
12 0 22
The vampire virus has swept across earth, leaving pockets of human survivors, vampires who want to kill and vampires who want to coexist. Twenty year...
328 58 29
A new outbreak, a new adventure, a new beginning. They're back at it, saving the world for the second time. New love, more death, deeper drama, becom...