The Boy Across The Lake (Boyx...

By Insane_MindRL

Zack didn't really think of himself as somebody important. He lived in a small town with his best friend Core... More

Ooh just great!
Ummmm...
Alone? Haha.... No
Popcorn and Pain
He'll be fine
Did You Really Have To Bring Him Into This?
Well sure you can!
The suns not shinning without you
wishing for the unwishable
I hate your lies
Pain is my motive
Lost and forgotten...
False hope
Cuddles and more
You dropped your vagina (important authors note at end)
Silence
Nothing gold can stay
Sacred Land
Rain
Echoing Cries
One or Another (Semi-important Authors note)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE (not a chapter)
Choices of the future

Shut up

43 2 5
By Insane_MindRL

Corey's POV

"Ooh it's you" I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah it's me, now tell me what your doing snuggle up to another man?" Rose exclaimed putting on what I assume is her 'I'm pissed' face, but she just looked the same as without it.

"Cause I can" I retorted as I turned back around, "wait did you need the chair I thought the waitress needed it for a dude?"

"Corey?" a hurt voice said from behind me again, this time its not from Roses.

My eyes bugged out when I saw who it was, "Zayn?"

"Wait as in Zayn, the person who called you at the hospital?" Sierra questioned. I nodded, "and whos the other bitch with the weird accent?"

"I wouldn't be talking" Rose retorted sassily, eliciting a glare from Sierra that could freeze the glass of water on the table.

"Yes it is the douche who called me" I answered getting a hurt and shocked face from Zayn "and this is Rose, someone I meet at the Zoo while YOU were talking to Harry and Luke was 'teaching Zach a lesson.'"

"Sense when have I been a douche" Zayn asked coming closer, the poor waitress still stood there looking back and forth as the argument heated.

"Sense you exited your moms over used vagina" Sierra retorted, getting a high five from the surprisingly silent Luke.

"She burned you" Rose said turning to Zayn.

"My moms no whore, first off and secondly that wouldn't even be valid as we only 'meet' early today" Zayn said glaring at Sierra as she smirked.

"Ill tell you when" I said getting annoyed by the interruption and argument, "when you first met me and glared at me just because I was dirty, or when you stole my best friend, or even better, when you let your friend attack me then not even mention it once you see me."

"Wait he knows that bastard?" Luke butted in, "tell him I'm going to beat his scrawny ass when I see him, plus I might just beat the hell out of you to!"

Rose, confusion written on her face, stated, "this happened today? Wow you can get beat up and still look moderately good."

"Shut up, you will not be 'fixing me'" I groaned shaking my head.

"There's nothing to fix" Zayn said glaring at Rosé

"How would you know, you don't even know him" Luke said glaring at Zayn.

"That look you have me the other day sure said other wise" I retorted.

"Can I take the chair?" the waitress asked as silence fell.

"Sure and take the douce and bitch with you" Sierra said, everyone staring at us.

"Ooh grow up" Rose started as the waitress left,"just because you feel challenged by my presence fm doesn't give you a right to act out."

Sierra scoffed, "the only person who feels challenged by you is that pussy" she stated pointing at Zayn.

"What so you have against me?" Zayn said throwing his hands up.

"Do we need to go over that again, we completely understand as you have six a small brain" Seirra questioned in a fake sympathetic face.

Zayn just glared at her as I peeped in, "why do you even care Zayn, it's not like we know each other or something like that."

"I don't know I just do" he said looking at the ground. I raised my eye brow at his reaction.

"Any more completely useless, snarky responses or questions. Not including you" I pointed at Seirra as she opened her mouth to say something.

"Good now leave me and my friends alone" I plainly stated cutting off both of them.

Zach POV

"How do you burn soup?" Louis murmured as he pushed the bowl away.

"No offense, but your a terrible cook" Niall said, "and that's saying something I'm usually not very picky."

"Well it may not be burnt if I wasn't being distracted" I smirked at Liam who blushed.

"Not my fault your so hot" Liam murmured.

"I don't usually don't cook as Corey does or we go out, but I don't have any money as I haven't gotten my pay check." I groaned resting my head in my hands.

"Well forget that fuck tard, he doesn't deserve you" Liam said hugging me.

"If Zayn were here I would say that he could cook us something but he isn't" Niall said, "were I he even?"

"He went out to eat" I responded.

"Well lets go meet him there then as I am not eating that crap, no offense" Louis said as he got up and headed to my front door.

"I'm down" I said turning to Liam as Niall already left, "how about you?"

"Only if you carry me" Liam answered while pushing his chair out to get up.

"If it means you are happy and get good food then I will." I said smiling.

~~~~~

"So are you two, like dating?" Louis asked as me approached the diner.

"Are we?" Liam asked as he rode on my shoulders like a small child.

"I would be overjoyed" I grinned.

"Yeah we are then" Liam said patting my head.

"Congrats it's been awhile sense Liam had someone due to his poor attitude" Niall teased making Louis laughed.

"Ooh put a sock in it" Liam groaned.

"Li stop being so high strung" Louis joshed.

"Wow you just got a lot heavier" I said as I stepped on the asphalt parking lot.

"Put me down then" Liam said.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked as there weren't any out side benches.

"Just sit down you idiot" he laughed.

I slowly lowered myself so I wouldn't shake Liam off on my descent. The hot pavement burned my legs as I sat down, "off?"

"Yup now get up so we can eat!" Liam said heading towards the door where Louis and Niall stood staring at us impatiently.

"Okay coming" I laughed, jogging over to the door and holding it open being the kind person I am.

"Thanks" Liam replied with a giggle. I followed them in, the cool air hitting me.

"Just shut up already!" someone shouted from a table. I looked over, Zayn and some random girl where standing around a table where a strange girl with red hair was shouting at them. Also sitting there is that guy who wanted to beat me up earlier and Corey causing me to frown.

"What is it douche bag day or something?!" the girl shouted staring at Liam causing him to look at her confused along with everyone else in the diner.

"Do I know you" he asked.

"You sure fucking do" she yelled standing up, obviously pissed off.

"I'm pretty sure I don't" Liam answered still confused, Niall and Louis also stared at her confused at her outburst due to our presence.

"Well we're going to be reacquainted by me punching your fucking teeth out dick wab!" she yelled storming over, I quickly pulled Liam behind me.

"If you want to get at him you'll have to get through me first" I said bravely as she approached only coming up to my broad chest.

"And who the fuck are you" she questioned glaring up at me making my confidence wagering.

"I could ask you the same question girly" I retorted keeping my composure.

"Sierra now answer me" she spat coldly.

"I don't think so bitch" Louis butted in, sass coming out in full force "don't think you can just come over here and ask us about our lives especially sense you have such bad taste in clothes."

She raised an eye brow at him as she jutted out a hip giving him a glare which I am more then glad that it wasn't at the end of. Louis returned the favor only his didn't seem as powerful.

Niall uncomfortably swayed from one foot to another as the stares continued. The corner of Louis' mouth twitched before he crumbled, "okay I'm sorry just stop staring at me like that."

"Exactly now get lost unless you want to get beaten up too" she answered turning her attention back at me. "Now what's your name."

"That's non of your business" I said reaching behind me to grab Liam's hand.

"Do you really want me to do too you what I just did to that sorry excuse of a sassy man?" Seirra remarked still frowning at me, eyes filled with hate and coldness.

"Sorry excuse my ass bitch" Louis yelled "I am the sass master of Doncaster!"

"Well they didn't have very high standards now did they? Just like anyone that would be stupid enough to date you!" She remarked, Louis fell silent once again looking at the ground.

"Wait a second" the guy sitting at the table next to Corey said, "your Zach!"

A sharp pain erupted on the right side of my jaw, "what the fucking hell you cunt!" I roared as I tasted blood in my mouth.

"There's more then that coming at you" she yelled kicking me in the shin.

"Cut it the fuck out bitch!" I yelled at her as I jumped on one foot.

"Not so tough now" she said grabbing my shirt and pulling me over causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground.

I pushed myself back up ignoring the pain, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Well on that case I'll make up for it by kicking your sorry ass even harder!" she yelled punching me in the gut.

I doubled over in pain, for a girl her size she sure can throw a punch! My eyes widened as she grabbed me by the shoulders and kneed me in the crotch. The level of pain in me soared as I collapsed to the ground moaning in agony as pain seared through my body.

I could only watch as she approached Liam who looked like he was about to shit himself.

"Okay, okay" Liam said, voice quivering "lets be rational."

"What about me seems rationale?" She questioned approaching him, all I could do is watch curled up on the ground.

Wow this is not at all what I wanted to happen in this chapter. I planned it to be super smutty and cute to make up for all the shit that's been happening in this story but I guess Sierra becoming a bad ass and kicking Zachs ass is the same thing don't you? I promise smut in the future, I just suck at drama, action, smut and pretty much everything else (as you can tell by the chapter) so ill need my co-writer to do that.

~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
14.8K 443 10
~Sequel to That Should Be Me: a Larry Stylinson Fanfic ~ It wasn't like Niall Horan had an unrequited love over Liam Payne for years. Heck, he couldn...
79.2K 4.4K 24
When Zayn left One Direction, no one was more affected than Niall was. But he isn't sure of it was because he was his Bestfriend- Or if it was somet...