Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 27

167K 3.5K 2.5K
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 27: All Of Me Loves All Of YOU

Holly POV

“This day has been perfect” I smiled up at Louis admiring how his eyes shown as the sun began to set. He placed a kiss on my forehead and let his lips linger a bit.

“I’m really glad you are here with me Holly.” He said to me. I cuddled into his chest more, enjoying his warmth. The beach was almost deserted but Louis wanted to stay with me here.

“I don’t want this day to end. I just wanna be with you” I told him truthfully. He leaned down to give me a long and loving kiss. It was perfect, he was perfect.

“I want you to make me a promise” He said intertwining our fingers. I looked up at him lovingly, for him to continue.

“In 5 years from now or even in 30 years from now, I want you to remember this. Even if I’m not with you, I want you to remember how I made you feel, how you made me feel. Look” He said putting my small hand on his heart.

“My heart is all yours for as long as you're willing to keep it. It’s always been yours. Just promise me you wont forget. Even if I fuck up and you end up hating me in the future, because honestly, you are the first person I have ever trusted with this type of stuff. And I...I love you Holly.” He said looking into straight into my eyes.

“Do you promise?”

“I promise” I said through tears that were threatening to spill. I leaped and kissed him with all the passion I could muster up. I pulled him as close to me as I possibly could and kissed him with everything I have. No one has ever made me feel as special as he has in the amount of time that I have known him.

We pulled away slowly and he planted little kisses all over my cheeks.

“Can we get another hotel for tonight?” I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. Eventually, we got up and gathered our things to head back to his car. I blushed at the memory of what we did earlier in the back seat. He went on his phone, probably to check if there was any place to stay to stay the night.

“Babe...I think I found something...its not far. They have a restaurant and place to eat if you are hungry.” He told me.

“Actually, I’m not hungry, I just wanna go straight to the bedroom tonight” I told him. Realization flashed through his eyes.

“Oh” He said before starting the car up quickly. The car ride mostly consisted of me playing with his free hand and talking about stupid things we will probably forget about tomorrow.

“I love this song” I said turning the station up a bit more. I mouthed the words to the song and tapped my fingers to the beat.

“Adorable” Louis said smiling. I blushed and smiled to myself as well. I hummed the to the rest of the songs before arriving at our destination. We both got out of the car, Louis only brought his wallet and I brought my cellphone and small bag that contained what I purchased earlier. I didn’t bother checking my phone though because all I was thinking about was Louis.

The doorman greeted us with a smile and opened the door. This hotel was fancy and kinda makes me wonder where Louis has the money to pay for this stuff.

“Good evening Sir, its very nice to have you with us this evening, as to you ma'am” The lady greeted us.

“Hello. Can we have a suit, just for the two of us?” Louis said with his credit card in hand.

“Would you like a couples suit sir? Its only 29 pounds more but includes a bigger bath and a balcony.” She offered.

“You don’t have to Louis. Its fine, honestly” I told him. He thought about if for a moment before answering.

“That would be lovely, thank you.” He said. The lady typed some things in her computer before smiling and handing us the keys.

“I hope you enjoy your stay” She smiled.

“Room 267” Louis read out loud.

“You didn’t have to do that” I told him.

“You deserve the best.” He smiled at me. We made our way onto the elevator where we snuggled up to each other as we whispered sweet nothings to one another.

“This is our stop” He smiled, intertwining our fingers together. Our room was at the end of the hall and was a stunning sight. The floor consisted of marble and the bed was freshly made. The balcony was bigger than I expected and everything just seemed right.

“Lay down with me” He said pulling me towards the bed.

“Just one second.” I told him before I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and removed my clothes from earlier including the bathing suit. I reached into the small bag and pulled out the red lace thong, quickly slipping it up my legs. Its was much more comfortable than I thought. Next was the red bra to match. This one seemed to push my breasts up, a nice touch if you ask me. I let my hair loose from the ponytail I had on earlier and fluffed it a bit. I felt….sexy almost. I felt empowered. I glanced in the mirror one last time before exiting the bathroom.

I strutted over to Louis who was already laying down shirtless.

“Babe?” I said as I stood in front of him. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head. He looked at me up and down and I gave him a confident smile.

“Woah” He said. I made my way over to him and straddled him. I kissed him with all the love I had for him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and took over. Each swirl of the tongue showing our feelings. With each second passing I could feel him harden more and more. My long hair cascaded down around my face creating a curtain like feeling as we pulled away. He ran his thumb over my cheek staring at me lovingly. The dim lit room making his bright eyes  turn into a moonlight blue.

“Are you sure about this. Are you ready?” He asked.

“Yes” I told him. Louis then reached his arm out to the little night stand where his wallet was placed and pulled out a condom. He placed it beside him and started kissing my neck, sucking gently. His tongue glided over very sensitive areas just how I like it. I started grinding my hips over his crotch making him harder. I tangled my fingers in his now longer hair. I moaned when his hands caressed my bum. He ran his fingers all the way to my entrance, gently stroking.

“You’re so wet for me baby.” He cooed as his hot breath fanned over the now sore skin on my neck. I loved when he spoke to me like this.

“I’m gonna make you feel good tonight.” He whispered flipping us over so that he was on top. He stared at my body while he ever so lightly licked his lips. Looking me straight in the eye, he pulled down my bra straps, his fingertips grazing over the top of my breasts. I wanted him so badly right now.

He unhooked my bra and flung it off the bed. I bit my lip in anticipation.

“Mmmm” I moaned when he began sucking on the left part of my breast, using his other hand to massage the right one. My breathing began to get more rapid. I tugged on his hair a bit letting out the frustration and intensity that he was causing. His lip ring seemed to be cool against the sensitive area. Without a warning I felt him pull down my thong. I kicked it down my ankles and feet until it was somewhere on the floor. I then used my hands to pull down his shorts, he pushed them off to the floor somewhere.

“Spread your legs for me baby” He whispered against my stomach, placing sloppy kisses all over. I obeyed him and moaned when he inserted three fingers inside me. He spread them inside of me, making my toes curl up and hands fly to his head, gripping onto his hair harder than before.

“I need to adjust you to my size” He moaned against me, fanning me with his breath again. I could feel it coming. I began to  lightly lift my legs.

“Not yet baby. Not yet” He told me pulling his fingers out slowly, the emptiness making it unbearable. He brought his fingers up to his mouth, sucking on them. He moved up closer to me and held the condom in his hand.

“Are you sure about this?” He breathed. I nodded my head unable to form words, only jagged and uneven breaths. He then rolled it onto his length and placed his lips on mine.

“I love you” He told me.

“I love you too” Then, he thrusted into me. I bit my lip and arched my back at the new and fuller feeling. My Nails dug into the top of his shoulders as I let out a moan. He pulled out again kissing my lips.

“Keep going” I told him. I needed to feel him again. He did as told and thrusted faster. It was different at first...then he hit a certain spot shooting my senses to cloud nine.

“F-faster” I groaned, wanting more of the sensation. His thrusts picked up speed sending me over the edge. I was close but I tried my best to push the feeling away. I didn’t want to cum just yet.

“You are so tight baby” He breathed nicking the skin on my neck. I could feel him hold back, trying to be gentle on me, it was sweet but I needed more.

“Harder” I breathed out. He followed my orders practically slamming against me. My nails dug and slid down his back causing him to hiss and curse slightly. The bed was slamming against the wall but I didn’t care.

“I want us to cum together. Okay” He said. He kissed me sloppily pushing me to the edge. I was about to come undone at any moment now. The sound of  his  breathing was almost to much for me to handle .

Finally, I felt him  let out a loud moan of satisfaction  and I immediately repeated right afterwards . He  pressed a few kiss in between my thighs, licking up the moisture before falling right beside  me.

“That was the best I have ever had baby.” He said kissing my forehead.

“I love you” I told him tiredly. That really took all the energy I had for today.

“Go to sleep  babe.”    He told me. I instinctively cuddled up to his side. Pain shot through my lower stomach and I knew that tomorrow would be a challenge.

“Goodnight” Was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

~~~~

The moment you have all been waiting for ladies and gentlemen!!!!! IM FINALLY DONE WITH TESTING SO THAT MEANS I’LL BE ABLE TO GO ON AGAIN!!! Wooohooo

I hope you enjoy and just a little hint…..I feel a storm coming on…..;) I tried to make this lovey dovey and not so ‘i wanna fuck you’ type of thing. Did you enjoy? Follow me on insta but do not comment about this story please and thank you.

~Naked Hugs and Kisses xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...
143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
61K 579 29
''Man she's from fucking North Pacific. You think she actually wants some poor guy from South Pacific? We're trash to her. She's the little innocent...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...