Abandoned โœ”๏ธ

By ambrosial-

Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't ho... More

Abandoned
Prologue
Chapter 1- new begginings at upper east high
Chapter 3- not so happy first party
Chapter 4- you got yourself a deal
Chapter 5- to kate and chris
Chapter 6- weirdly an odd combination
Chapter 7- hard to get types
Chapter 8- teensy weensy hands on camera
Chapter 9- new york's own beyoncรฉ
Chapter 10- little shit's silly little bets
Chapter 11- i say we take it up a notch
Chapter 12- don't let it get on your skin
Chapter 13- i could totally leak her drunk video
Chapter 14- what was the name again, jack or joplin?
Chapter 15- i will, once pigs start flying
Chapter 16- take naps, rest, eat, stay home and sleep early
Chapter 17- i almost cost my dad the whole show
Chapter 18- i'm so glad that we are a team
Chapter 19- there's more where that came from
Chapter 20- i'm not apologizing for pointing out that you have a pea sized brain
Chapter 21- private-slash-quiet place
Chapter 22- he invaded our privacy
Chapter 23- i'm sorry that i find your lecture boring
Chapter 24- be good to him
Chapter 25- you can't fight your destiny
Chapter 26- wrong on so many levels
Chapter 27- what are we having, an intervention?
Chapter 28- maybe this once
Chapter 29- horny ass monster
Chapter 30- you've got magic in your hands
Chapter 31- it's all yours
Chapter 32- how am i gonna make pizza now, of you?
Chapter 33- touch me and i'll crush those pea-sized balls
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 34- never bet against the crazy-heads
Chapter 35- like some pathetic loser
Chapter 36- made up or made out?
Chapter 37- just a responsibility
Chapter 38- four eyed color changing chameleon
Chapter 39- there is always a choice
Chapter 40- suffer at the hands of my failure
Chapter 41- the longing look
Chapter 42- we are about to find out
Chapter 43- end up at a freaking butcherer's place
Chapter 44- it doesn't give off a very romantic vibe
Chapter 45- you're my friend, hate her with me
Chapter 46- take that quacking duck
Chapter 47- kingdom of magic
Chapter 48- hell of a creative mind
Chapter 49- doing you guys a favor
Chapter 50- close your eyes
Chapter 51- you have changed so much
Chapter 52- do you not go tanning anymore?
Chapter 53- you'll have to fight with me on this one
Chapter 54- your life, your choices
Chapter 55- i will kill these bunch of idiotic fools
Chapter 56- what else could one expect from you
Chapter 57- kindly stick it up your ass
Chapter 58- make up for lost times
Chapter 59- you don't make decisions for me
Chapter 60- years in just one moment
Chapter 61- not a good time to crack a joke
Chapter 62- not even for one moment
Chapter 63- snatched away from me
Chapter 64- it's her only shot
Chapter 65- something like that
Chapter 66- a gazillion times yes
Chapter 67- i seriously can't get enough of you
Chapter 68- keeping her safe
Chapter 69- a perfect combination
Chapter 70- i bid adieu to my problems
Epilogue
Big Announcement!
Blue Moon

Chapter 2- encounters with old friend but new enemy

26.1K 755 37
By ambrosial-

Chapter 2- encounters with old friend but new enemy

When we walk in, almost everyone's eyes shoot towards us and I saw fear in their eyes. We weren't gonna eat them or hurt them but we had that effect on people.

The teacher looked at us in his same face as every time that we are late which is usual since last 2 years. He didn't say anything and we were quiet shocked.

"Look who decided to finally show up," he states, sarcastically as he walked up to us and I saw a brunette head shot up and his blue eyes meet mine. Something hitched in my throat when he decided to smile, revealing his cute dimples.

I look away and my gaze falls on hitler. He looks pissed again but who cared?

"Mr. Helton thank god you are back. For a second I thought that you've gone soft," Tyler comments and the class burst out laughing, loud.

"Definitely not," he says, looking at the door when Ian just arrived.

"Look at that, the whole gang is here. If you don't mind, please sit so we can get started," Hitler said as he goes back behind his desk.

I scan the whole class and it looks like we don't have any seats to ourselves. We either have to sit with a stranger or with the people we hate which was the whole class.

I go up to one of the students who is sitting in Chris and Kate's spot. "Sit with that girl," I demand, pointing towards a random girl in the class.

He keeps looking at me and I press my arms against my chest.

"Don't stare at her, you creep," I hear Ian say angrily behind me as he is walking up to me.

"I- I can't sit with that girl," he stutter, replying to my statement before but it wasn't a question.

"I wasn't asking, you dumbfuck, I was telling you to sit with her. There's a difference," I reply, smirking and the boy stood up and sat next to someone, I didn't see.

"All yours," I state, looking at Chris and Kate because it is their desk.

Didn't seem like talking to anyone else so others sit down next to random strangers and I go and sit down next to one of the goody girls. She smiles at me but I look away quickly before saying something which would cause a scene.

"Hey Sunshine," I hear a deep voice whisper as he settles down next to me, making the typical good girl to sit in his spot with his charm.

I turn my head to find the blue eyed bad boy: Liam Wolfhart. If Chris is one of the hot guys in my high school, this one here is the hottest one. Girls drool over him but being the bad boy he is, he only uses the girls. Just like us, he gets in trouble but manages to get out of it by his father's money. He used to be our friend but left unexpectedly couple of months back and never came back until today. Ian and Chris never liked him but Kate insisted because he was her brother.

I tilt my head to the side and examine him who had a smirk on his face. His brunette curls bounced from the side when he moved. His green eyes which looked at me so intensely, waiting for me to say something.

"Sunshine my ass, don't call me that ever," I spat, moving my gaze to hitler who was talking about something which was inaudible to my ears because the one next to me wouldn't shut up.

"Missed me Sunshine?" He asks, reaching for my hand but I quickly move it.

"In your dreams," I say, trying to focus on Hitler.

"Why Sunshine? Wouldn't you like to be the sun to my day?" he threw a cheesy pick up line which sucked.

"Firstly, I'm not your Sunshine anymore. Secondly, that pickup line sucked and thirdly, don't talk to me," I say, glancing over my shoulder and I find Ian looking at me.

I give him a small smile and he smiles back before looking at Hitler.

"My Sunshine actually talks back. Damn never expected that," he states, looking at me.

I ignore him and listen to Hitler who is paring us up with other people in my class. I wish we can choose but now that we can't, he'll pair us up with the good boys and girls.

"Katherine and Jeremy," Hitler said, Jeremy smiles at Kate, instead of smiling back she gives him a death glare. His smile turns into a frown and then Kate smiles.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of how my friends are. I don't know how we came to hate people so much. More specifically humans.

"Chris and Amanda."

"Violet and Elena."

"Ian and Tyler," Ian and Tyler give each other a nod. Finally someone is partnered up with someone he knows.

Hitler hates my guts so I'm probably not even gonna have a partner. Anything is better than ending up with Liam. I don't have enough energy to talk to him anymore. From my peripheral vision I see Liam staring at me with uneasiness.

"Venus and Scott," hitler stated, writing down something. He looks over at me and sees me smiling, faintly.

I sigh in relief. Thank god I didn't end up with Liam or I would've killed myself before being his partner. I have a smirk on my face when I look over at Liam, whose face forms into a frown.

"Actually... why not Venus and Liam. Scott and Lindsey," he corrects himself, I notice that he scratched something out.

I look up at him, who is smiling evilly at me. I hear few people gasp and whisper to each other. My friends look back at me with concern on their faces. I smile it off but clearly that wasn't a good move hitler. I'll make sure you pay for it.

I turn my head to the side, noticing a smirk forming on Liam's lips as he slides his hand in his hair. His green eyes moves towards something behind me and his smirk grows bigger.

I look back and find Ian and Chris who are standing right behind me. I notice almost the whole class is dispersing through the room and are standing next to their partners.

"Hey there," Liam states, looking at Chris and then Ian.

"Don't try to act smart Wolfhart," I hear Chris who bent down next to me.

"Are you okay?" He whispers near my ear and I nod in response.

"Guys go," I say, standing up and motioning them towards their partners.

"After you milady," Liam says, bending his leg and extended his arm to the side.

"No thanks," I reply and walk around the class.

"Alright guys, the cats come next so we'll start dissecting them as soon as possible. Until then study the bones cause we'll have a test. Be ready," hitler spoke frantically as he left the room.

The bell rings and all of us took our bags and went to our rest of the classes.

~~~

After the whole day is finished which seemed like the longest day ever, the bell rings and everyone leaves the school building unlike us who love to hang out at the back of the school.

"Why is that douche here Kate?" I ask her as I climb up the wall and sit next to Tyler.

"I don't know Vee. I'm seeing him after months just like you are," she says, sitting next to me by the help of Chris.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks, as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I reply with a slight nod.

"Obviously she isn't," I heard violet say who sat in between Tyler and Ian.

"Why won't I be? I don't care anymore so it's all fine," I say, sighing deeply.

"Mom said she put him in therapy but I doubt if even she knew about his whereabouts," Kate mumbles almost as a whisper.

"Are you okay?" I ask her who places her hand on mine.

"How did everything get so messy? Life was so good before he left. We all were happy somehow, especially you were," she says, emphasizing on you which was meant for me.

"I'm still happy. As long as I have you guys, I can't ever be sad," I say, biting back tears.

We have been through so much in the past couple of years and when everything fell into place, Liam left making everything worse. His name brings back so much pain and memories.

We all put our arms around each other and talk until its night.

"Shit, it's Night," I hear Ian exclaim and caress his ring.

"No Sherlock, it's Morning," I laugh making other laugh as well. We jump off the wall slowly, helping one another.

"Will Ms. Justice be mad?" Ian asks and I simply laugh.

"If she cared enough so, no she won't be mad. I doubt that she even knows I'm not home," I say as I bite back a whimper.

After running away, I was again adopted by another family. Apparently they could never have a child so they adopted me.

My adoptive mother never loved me like other mothers love their daughters. Yeah, I wasn't her real daughter but at least some affection would be nice. When my adoptive father left, she became another person who never asked how my day went or for that matter cared.

It hurts knowing that mom is careless about what I do.

"Tomorrow party's at my place," Kate says, hugging Chris from the side.

"Back to school parties are always refreshing. Who's fetching the drinks?" I ask and she looks at me, intently.

"It's always me so why not?" I say, walking over to my car.

"I can come along," Ian suggests and I glance at him.

"It's fine," I reply. "Bye guys."

I sit in my car and sigh. One of my pills falls on the ground when I push my bag inside. I quickly pick it up before anyone could see it and drive to my house.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 222 33
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
319 16 8
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’๐“ Her last name was a curse she thought. Everywhere she went someone would recognise her or scream her name in hope...
23.7K 953 68
'Destiny Plays Games too' [COMPLETE| Kaitlyn is the new girl in Crestville Academy, one of the most prestigious high schools in America afforded by o...
284 75 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...