Star Crossed Lovers

By PenguinOnPaper

Hermione and Draco grew up knowing that they would never be friends, and that Pure-Bloods would always be con... More

Introduction
Train Ride
Sorting Ceremony
Fine Lines
Notice My Pain
Hope the Stars Are On My Side
End of the Start
Little Things Impact Those Who Need It
Tell Me
Sad Souls [SWITCH IT UP]
Break the Heartbreaker
Dreary Thoughts [SWITCH IT UP]
Clashing Ties
Dreary Thoughts
Jolly Fun
Sharp Minds
Bonds
Tied Down
Pathways
Bad Time [SWITCH IT UP]
Hold On (Part 1)
Hold On (Part 2)
Girl Behind The Mask (Part 1)
Girl Behind The Mask (Part 2)
Girl Behind The Mask (Part 3) [SWITCH IT UP]
Lonesome
Truth Remains Untold

It Won't Wait

82 3 2
By PenguinOnPaper

It had been a long time since term started, but it felt as though it was the beginning of the year.

For one, me and the Princess haven't spoken in a while, which concerned me.
Also, he's been hanging out with other Slytherin girls. I won't be selfish, as I know he's allowed to have friends too.

It just hurt. He doesn't know the pain I'm going through..

Meanwhile..

Draco's POV

I sat in the Great Hall doing school work. However, I wasn't doing school work. I just sat there watching Granger speak with Saint Potter. A few of my friends walked up to me, causing me having to force a smile and take my eyes off the bushy haired girl I called my princess. (All them cheesy words.. It's too much oh my god)

It hurts when I have to leave her..

Please Granger, just understand me..

_________________________________

Mione's POV

Zabini came up to me while I was in the library, where it was quiet. We headed over to a secluded corner so we could chat.

I was trying to have a normal conversation until I felt Malfoy watching me, with Pansy attempting to talk to him. Pansy was putting her hand on Malfoy's, trying to make me jealous.

Doing this now, are we? Well two can play at that game.. I thought.
Maybe she's envious because I'm meeting with Zabini very often, and Parkinson.. I don't know, I can't read freaking minds!

"So anyway, the secret. I-"

AND YET AGAIN, ANOTHER BLOODY INTERRUPTION FROM BLOODY PANSY FREAKING PARKINSON!

What do I need to do to know one thing?!

I rolled my eyes, and left. But the moment I see Blaise, we're going to stay in one bloody spot until I know, that secret. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.2K 26
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in #trueloveneverdies ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, don't waste your time in it. There are many med...
477K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
1.1M 32.8K 30
Both running from failing relationships, Draco and Hermione's paths cross in the most unexpected of places and after a small accident occurs, they bo...
63.1K 1.9K 38
○COMPLETED○ •~♡~• ~ Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter start as enemies, Potter not believing that he could ever have a crush on a Malfoy. But when Draco...