the blind mate ✔️

By WolfInDarkness

He is a cold-hearted alpha from the golden oak pack. she lives in fear and is affraid of what shall come whe... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelf
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
part nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
epilogue
Sequel is up!!!

chapter fourteen

14.3K 365 11
By WolfInDarkness

'Damnit!' i growl as I walk against a wall. I hear people laugh and I growl angrily. 'Don't Laugh.' I say and suddenly a scent i recognize fills my nose. Britt and another girl i don't know. 'Did i hurt your feelings queen?' Says the voice of Britt and her precense comes closer at me. 'What are you doing here.' I says with a snarl and the bitch laughs. 'You can't even wak around without bumping into something. You are a weak Luna.' She growls and her minion laughs at her response. My wolf tries to come forward but i hold her back because i don t wanna cause a scene. Not again. 'Miles will see that you are a weak pathetic little wolf and will reject you.' She says and I growl at her. 'If you're waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, 'cause it's gonna be a really long time.' I say and the pin drops from how quiet they get. 'You will see soon.' She says and i laugh.

 ' Do your parents even realize they're living proof that two wrongs don't make a right?' I says and she growl angry. 'Fuck yes.' My wolf says and I smile. Suddenly i am thrown against the wall and I swear i heard a few bones crack. 'Oh shut up.' The bitch Growls and I stand up growling in pain. 'Fuck you.' She says again and i roll my eyes feeling my bones heal. ' I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.' I say before i walk away into our room. Or yeah it was Miles room but he insisted that i called it our room so here we are.

I've seen Miles a couple hours ago and tonight we are going on a date and i am really excited. Sadly he wasn't around much this week because he had some alpha shit to do and i think it is really boring. I find my way to the shower and pull of my clothes before i step into the shower. The warm water hits my body and i moan in Delight. Fuck i love showers. 

---

As i am done with cleaning myself i step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I really don't know what to wear because yeah Mia is a bitch and she won't help me anymore with the clothes for a date.  I go sit on the bed and i feel suddenly something sticking in my leg. I take it in my hand and it feel like a paper. I open it and i feel the braille letters that are on it. 'I layed down a dress for you and some nice shoes you can wear X Miles.' I smile and i feel the dress and with my feet i feel the shoes standing on the ground. As i pull on the dress making sure it sits well. I pull on the shoes and smile feeling that these are just simple sneekers. I do my hair in a bun hoping it will sit good.

'Bells can i come in?' A  voice says from behind the door. 'Come in!' I yell smelling my brothers scent. 'Damn my sister got hot.' He laughs and i roll my eyes. 'What is it?" I says still sitting at the bed.  I feel him stare at me and i sigh. 'Staring is rude ya know.' I say and he laughs. 'Well I am here to escort you to your date.'  He says and I nod smiling at him. He links his arm with mine and he leads me outside as the scent of the forest and flowers fill my nose. Suddenly we stop after a small walk and i feel the presence of other people. 'Thankyou.' The sweet voice of my mate says and i smile as i feel him take my hands. 'Goodluck.' Pablo says and i hear him walk away.

'Bella this is a good friend of mine and a warlock Mathias!' My mate says excited and I smile focusing on the power that is surrounding the person next to my mate. 'Nice to meet you Luna, I've never met a blind Luna so it amazing to meet you actually!' The warlock named Mathias says and he shakes my hand. Miles growl a little and i wave him of to calm him down. 'Likewise.' I say to Mathias. 'Darling I need you to close your eyes.' Miles says and I growl in anoyance. 'Come on do it, you will be happy when you do it.' Mathias says standing between us and I nod sighing. 'This will hurt a little.' He says and before i can react the feeling of a Thousand lighting bolts goes through my body and i let out a cry of pain. Miles hold my hand calming me down and i shake from the pain that just came through me. 'Open your eyes.' Miles says and i open them slowly but to be filled with the sight of my mate standing before me. What the actual fuck. Since when can i see... 

i look at the handsome figure of my mate. "hey kitten.' He says. 'M-m-m-miles?" i stutter and look at him with tears streaming down my cheeks. Next to miles stand a tall guy with almost white hair. I look at them with big eyes and cant help but smile. 'Thank you.' i say to the tall guy wich i asumed was Mathias. 'No problem, Luna.' he says while bowing his head. 'I am not your luna!" I say slightly taken aback with everything that is going on. Around me are tall trees and I smile looking at them. 'Darling we talk about this later.' Miles says. I sigh deeply and nod my head.  'Bye.' Mathias says and i wave at him with a smile and suddenly he dissapears. Miles takes my hand and he leads me to a beautifull table with food on it that makes my mouth water. 'Do you like it?' Miles asks with the biggest smile i ever seen. The only smile i've seen.. 

I laugh and nod my head excited. 'Well lets eat!'  He takes my chair and i take smiling the seat. Miles walks to the other side of the table and sits down as well. 'Eat my dear.' He says. 'What a gentlemen.' i chuckle and he smiles at me. As we start to eat i moan at how good this food is tasting. Miles chuckles and i glare at him. 'Can't a woman love her food?' I say and he laughs even harder. I really love his laughs. 'They can love their food.' He says and I roll my eyes at him.

After the food is gone Miles takes my hand and we walk to a car that is parked next to the pack house. 'Where are we going?' I ask and he smiles. 'That for me to know and for you to find out soon enough.' He laughs and I growl annoyed. 'Thats not nice.' I say and we step into the car. Everything is so beautifull in here and the pack lands are even better then i thought. 'And mate is even hotter.' Says my wolf and I roll my eyes knowing she already knew how he looked. She was happy for me that i could see. 'The spell will wear of the next day so we shouldn't waste it.' Miles says and I nod still smiling. After a while driving he parks and I see a huge ferriswheele and everywhere lights. I squeel dragging Miles with me and he laughs at me being childish. I walk up to the fair and i smile looking at all different people. This night is gonna be amazing

---------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 17.1K 26
cassie white was 10 years old when her mother kassandra white passed away. ever since her mothers death cassie has been abused emotionally and physic...
13.7M 374K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...
226K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
86.6K 1.8K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...