My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

Від YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 14

6.1K 142 58
Від YoonMin1702

[A/N] This photo has nothing to do with the story. Lol

You'll get what you deserve. Either good or bad because Karma will get you back one day. No matter how long it takes.

............................................

Min Hye's POV :

"Omo, what have you gotten yourself into?! I can't believe this is actually happening right now. It's like living an actual drama." She squealed after hearing my 'story'.

"It's not as enjoyable as you think it is." I said sighing.

"But, I can't help you that much right now because I don't really know them. Give me a few days with them so I can analyse their behaviour. I will help you with your love life, don't worry about it." She winked at me.

"Thx. Now let's get back to you and my brother. Any progress?" I said smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked blushing.

"Didn't you have a crush on him?" I said still smirking.

"Ya, but he doesn't feel the same." She said disappointed.

"Yah! Don't get your hopes down. Even if he says no, there are still so many men out there."

"Where's your father anyways?" Sunsin asked me.

"My father? He's in New York working. Why?" I said. Why would she want to know where my father is?

"Didn't they tell you yet?" Sunsin asked worriedly.

"Tell me what?" I said still confused.

"I-it's nothing." She faked laughed a little.

"Sunsin, tell me what's going on." I said seriously, knowing she's hiding something from me.

"I can't tell you that myself. I made a promise." She said keeping her gaze on Fluffy.

"Fine, what ever secret it is, it better be really important for wasting my time for waiting for it." I said right before J-Hope Oppa came in.

。。。。。。

"WHAT?!" Both Sunsin and I shouted in shock. It even made Fluffy bark a little because of us shouting.

J-Hope went back to Jin Oppa's room cause his excuse was to use the restroom and we talked long enough. I still couldn't believe what I just heard from him, neither can Sunsin.

"Are you sure you can't stay over with us? I'll be the only girl here." I pouted.

"Mian, it's because I'm a girl, my aunt doesn't trust them." She said opening the door.

"Can't you convince her?" I begged.

"Nope, you can't convince that lady. She's even more stubborn than two donkeys." She said giving me a goodbye hug.

"Annyeong, come over any time." I shouted waving my hand while she walks down the street. I closed the door and went back up.

He's still sleeping? How long can a person sleep? I thought to myself when I passed him.

I stopped in my steps and thought of what J-Hope Oppa said to me.

<Flashback>

"Suga hyung used to have a girlfriend. Her name was Soo Ah. He loved her with all his heart. One day, when they were together, he noticed Taehyung checking out his girlfriend. It made his blood boil. He warned Taehyung to stay away from her and she was his but he counters ticked it with his typical sentence. 'I've made up my mind. She's my next target.'
Suga hyung tried to convince him saying that she was already his girlfriend but he couldn't care less. He set Suga hyung off by saying his typical treat. 'Once I've set it, I'll end it.'
Suga hyung punched him in the face but Taehyung didn't fight back. At that same moment, Soo Ah arrived but sadly, she only saw the part where he punched him, not the ones earlier. She dumped him really hard saying 'I never thought you would be someone who would punch his own friends. I thought you were different'. Leaving a hole in his heart and a smirk on V's face.
She went off but V nagged her to apply ointment for him. She gave up in the end because half of her feels guilty of what Suga hyung did to him. Tae Hyung and Soo Ah started to become close after that day and they soon became best friends.

One day, Taehyung asked her out and she said yes. It broke Suga hyung's heart knowing that because his feelings for her still remained even though hers had already disappeared.
Soon, sadness grew into hatred for Taehyung. And the worst part was, it wasn't even a month, until he dumped her. Suga hyung was pissed at Taehyung for playing with her heart.
We all tried hard to put that all away behind those two but deep down in Suga hyung's heart, we know that he's still mad and sad at what happened to Soo Ah.
Suga hyung has finally fallen in love with another girl and we are happy to see that, but Taehyung is planning to make you his next target. No, he has already made you his target.
You know those times when you feel excited for him? Don't be, it's just his trick. To make his target grow a soft spot for him so he can attack it right there.
Min Hye ah, please be careful of Taehyung. He's a dangerous man. And please don't take Suga hyung's word too seriously.

I need to go know so please keep this in mind." J-Hope said leaving my room.

<End of Flashback>

"So he's being a jerk just to protect himself from this pain?" I said sitting next to him.

Oh shit. I sweated mentally when I accidentally woke Yoongi Oppa up.

"I'm so sorry for what happened to Soo Ah. I didn't know Taehyung would do something as bad as that." I said with pity in my eyes.

"Who told you about Soo Ah?!" His eyes were wide opened.

"J-Hope Oppa did." I said.

"Did he tell you about the part where she committed suicide too?!" He said.

"W-what? Committed suicide? Just because her heart was broken?!" I said in disbelief.

"It's what Taehyung said to her that matters. And J-Hope didn't tell you about that incident?" He said looking regretful for saying she committed suicide.

"No, was he that bad?" I asked.

We suddenly heard a voice from downstairs getting attention from all the boys.

"Oh no, appa is back." Jin said running down.

"Appa? It must be Jin Oppa's father then." I said going down.

"Nooooooo don't go down!!" They whispered but I was already at the stairs visible to Jin's father.

"Appa, I thought you were on a business trip?" Jin asked.

"I came back early." He turned to the left and saw me on the stairs.

"Oh, hi. And who are you?" Jin's father asked.

"I'm Min Hye, Park Min Hye. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." I said shacking his hand. All the boys were upstairs trying their best to hide themselves but able to hear what we say at the same time.

"What do you mean Mr. Kim? Call me dad." He said. Wait..... dad? Come to think of it. I never asked Jin or anyone else who Jin was staying with.

"Um... I'm sorry but my father is in New York. Even if Jin is my brother, i don't think I can call you dad, Mr. Kim." I said trying my best to not offend him.

"Did neither your mum nor Jin," he paused and looked at Jin. "tell you who I really am?" He said smiling.

"I'm sorry but I really don't get what you're saying, Mr. Kim." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I am your father, Min Hye." He said hugging me.

"Father?"

"Yes, dear?"

"No, I mean your my father? That's not possible, I know you've taken care of Jin and I'm thankful for that but my father is in New York. I don't know why they left Jin here but my father is in New York." I said taking a step back.

"Min Hye ah, I'm so sorry for not taking care of you. But, you cannot deny the fact that you are my daughter. Your mum and I got a divorce cause things weren't working out. She migrated to New York With You. I guess she met another man there and married him." He said trying to convince me I was his child.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled.

"Yah! Keep it down hyung!!" JungKook smacked his head.

"Who's that?" Mr. Kim said.

"Just my friends." Jin said.

"What are they doing here at this time?"

"They're sleeping over." I said snapping back his attention to me.

"I've been calling my father dad for my whole life now because he is my dad. Don't tell me the man I've been living and loving for my whole life is not my father. A man I just met, like you can't just change the fact that my father is my father." I said with a straight face.

"Oh snap!" Jimin added more sound effects.

"Yah! Shut up you stupid hyung." Jimin said whacking his head too.

"Min Hye, it's alright to not want to admit that I'm your father. You probably don't remember me anyways." He said.

"Oh, I remember you alright. You never cared for us. You were always arguing with mum." I said starting to become angry when he tried to act like my father.

"Min Hye ah, who told you that? Did your mum tell you that? Aish that woman can never be trusted." He said making my blood boil.

"Do not speak ill of my mother like that. Do not try to take advantage of me because I remember everything that happened before I drowned already. And if my photographic memory is correct, which usually is, you were cheating on mum. That's why you two got divorced." I said but Jin has a shocked expression on him.

"Y-you cheated on mum?" Jin said in both sadness and anger.

"I-it's not what you think son." He said stuttered.

"So you are saying that my little sister that has a photographic memory remembered something wrong? And believe that mother left us for no reason? Get a better excuse dad cause this one isn't working." Jin said glaring at his own father.

"Her memory is just faulty. She has been into an accident before and I heard she just recovered it. How do you know it's not fake?" Mr. Kim said making both our blood boiled.

"I think that's enough for now, Mr Kim. You do not want to see Min Hye angry." Suga came up and warned Mr Kim before he got murdered by his own daughter.

"Thx Yoongi Oppa. Jin Oppa, I'm going home. There are maids so I won't be alone. I'll get going now." I said wanting to get out of this place as fast as I could.

"It's too dark out already. You can go tomorrow morning." Jin said preventing me to go out in the dark all alone.

"Ugh Fine." I went into my room and packed my stuff ready to leave tomorrow morning. I couldn't hear any sound so I guess they all went into their rooms too. I fell asleep with the urge of wanting tomorrow to come already.

[A/N] Please don't hate me for making his father a jerk. 😂

Here's a little something for Yoongi stans. Heartue heartue ❣️❣️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

40.8K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
16.8K 608 17
[COMPLETED] Holly Jones had one plan. To make it through high school unnoticed and out-of-sight. But when her school suddenly accepts seven new t...
43.9K 981 18
Introduction Min Minseo is also a very popular idol she is in a K-pop group called ShootingStar. The members are Kim Jihee (18, rapper), Park Minjoo...
439 17 15
This story is following up on the 7 bts members but mostly on the youngest, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook life with his Hyungs are perfect and wonderful. B...