Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 13

1K 17 11
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

I woke up to the sound of footsteps and I just then noticed that I had to sleep in Jakes bed with Jake next to me from now on. I mean he's hot and it was way better than sleeping on a chair right ? Snap out of it lily he hurt you, don't forget that ! I thought to myself as I heard giggling and laughing . I opened my eyes and I saw Tessa, Kade, and Tristan all looking at Jake and I cuddling. I immediately started blushing .

" What are you guys doing ! " I said as I put the blanket over my head not wanting anyone to see that I was blushing.

" we'll just leave you two love birds aloneee " Tessa said laughing as they left the room. I got out of bed. Jake was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him so I hoped in the shower and decided to just take a bubble bath. I got undressed and added bubbles in the water as the tub filled. I tip toed next to Jake and slowly grabbed his phone wanting to play music. I hoped in the bath and put low music so Jake wouldn't wake up . 

You'll never be aloneee I'll be with you from dusk till dawnnnn I'll be with you from dusk till dawnnnnn baby I'm right hereeeee !

I was singing with a light voice.

Jakes POV :

I woke up from my sleep and noticed lily wasn't next to me. Don't tell me she escaped again.... I got up looking for my phone so I can text Anthony and make sure she's still here but my phone was no where to be seen. I got up searching for my phone and I couldn't find It anywhere. I decided to look in my bathroom I probably left it in there at night and then I opened the door and saw lily naked in the bath covered in bubbles and listening to my music.

" omg uh I'm uh I'm so sorry lily I didn't know you were in the bath uh , I was just looking for my phone " I said trying to look away so she won't be uncomfortable.

" oh It's okay and I'm really sorry I took your phone I swear I just wanted it for music I swear Jake " she said sounding scared.

" it's ok lil don't worry about It , but you didn't call or text anyone right ? " I asked looking at her.

" no no I swear I just wanted it for music "

" you're forgiven " I smiled at her and she smiled back.

" hurry up I think we're all going to go out to breakfast and also I'm going to introduce you to my vlog today plus I need to brush my teeth so hurryyyyy " i said.

" you can brush your teeth you're not bothering me I'm in bubbles anyways " she said looking at me in my eyes.

" oh um are you sure " I said looking down.

" uh yea " she said getting a little red and I got a little red myself.  I walked up to my sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth I kept glancing at lily I couldn't help seeing her like that she looks so hot. I noticed her looking at me a couple times too. Could she finally be having feelings for me ? Or was this all part of a game.

Lily's POV:

Jake got done with whatever he needed to do. He said he'll see me downstairs and left the room. I got out dried myself and decided to put on light makeup just so I can look presentable. I just wore leggings with a long-sleeve knitted shirt because it was a cold day today. I wore some brown leather knee high boots and then made my way downstairs. This house was huge I was still finding my way around to places. I looked for the kitchen and saw Tessa and Erika talking and I decided to talk with them.

" goodmorning girls " I said smiling at them.

" morning lily " they both said back smiling.

" Jake said we were all going out to breakfast " I asked them two.

" yes we got to have our bweakfist " Erika said in a funny way which made all of us laugh.

" where is Jake by the way " I asked.

" he's probably in the backyard starting his vlog " Tessa told me and I smiled and said thank you. I made my way to the back yard and saw Jake talking to the camera with Nathan I believe his name was.

" lily just in time come over here I want you to meet someone " Jake said dragging my hand and making me sit next to him.

" Jake paulers lets give a warm welcome to lily. She's my girlfriend and I want you guys to not hate on her we're a positive family I know you guys will love her " Jake smiled at the camera.

" hi Jake paulers " I smiled waving at the camera.

" you guys are going to be seeing a lot of jily time on these vlogs from now on. Right babe " Jake looked at me with a smile.

" of course " I smiled back.I did like Jake but I wasn't sure how to feel about him so basically I was putting on a fake act for his vlog.

We all decided to go out for breakfast and we went to this place called Alice's. Everyone ordered what they wanted and I was just zoned out trying to process what aunt Stella is doing or thinking right now. She probably thinks I'm a bad kid who never comes home and stays all night to do drugs and alcohol.

" lil you okay ? Let's have a word outside for a second " Jake said and I just kept looking down.

" no thanks I'm fine Jake " I said as everyone was looking at us.

" I'm not asking you I am telling you now let's go " he said gripping my arm and pulling me out of my seat as everyone was watching. No one said one word because they all know how he really treats me.

" what was that all about " Jake said and I didn't look at him all I said was nothing.

" I'm gonna say it one more time and if I was you I would answer, what was that about " he said getting frustrated.

" I'm just worried what my aunt is doing or thinking of me, I haven't been home for almost a week and I don't even have anything to text her with ". I said looking sad.

" you know I text her every time and act like it's you , I think what we need to do is go to her house and introduce myself as your boyfriend that way she knows why you're never home " Jake said looking me in my eyes.

" noooo we can't do that " I said shaking my head.

" why not ".

" I just don't want her to know I'm with you "

" wow .... I know I've messed up lily but you're not thankful for all the stuff I bought you even if I did kidnap you even if I did talk bad with you. If you didn't still have a spot in my heart then I wouldn't have went all this way to get you so just think about that for a second " Jake said raising his voice a little.

" Jake ! If I had a spot in your heart YOU WOULDNT HURT ME THIS MUCH " I said raising my voice even louder than he did with his.

" PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES LILY ! IM NOT GONNA DO SHIT FOR YOU IF YOUR ASS IS GONNA BE UNGRATEFUL ALL THE TIME " Jake said screaming in my face.

" WELL MAYBE IF YOU STOP BEING A ABUSIVE DUMBASS THEN NON OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED !! " I said turning red.

" EXCUSE ME !? I'm gonna act like you didn't say that I'm tired of your shit you ungrateful ass bitch " Jake said once more as he pushed me causing my body to hit the window. I had tears spilling from my eyes and I didn't know what to do at this point.

Kades POV:

Lily and Jake excused themselves from breakfast I guess they had something to talk about. They went outside and we can still see them but not hear anything they are saying. Everyone at our table is just looking at them and it seems like they are screaming at each other back and forth. You can tell Jakes mad his face is all red and his hands are moving everywhere while he's talking / screaming.

" yo what do you think happened " Anthony said as the rest of the squad is as confused as I am right now.

" I have no idea but they seem really mad at each other " Erika said as everyone kept watching. We all kept watching and then we seen Jake push lily against the window pretty hard .

" yo wtf is going on ! " Chance said as we all got up and raced outside so it doesn't get more worse than how it already is.

Jakes POV:

I hit her against the wall but only because she knows I hate when people tell me what to do or when people don't understand where I'm coming from that's the main thing that gets me mad. Lily just looked down and had tears in her eyes she was not moving at all. The rest of the squad came out it was Tessa, chance, Anthony, kade, Erika , Nathan & the Martinez.

" bro what's going on here, you guys are causing a huge scene in public " Anthony said.

" just someone take her home " I said still heated at the argument we just had. I said that and just walked back inside finishing my breakfast acting like nothing happened.

Chances POV :

I walked up to lily and she didn't look at anyone she was just silently crying.

" hey you okay ? " I asked helping get up. She just nodded her head and just stood there. Jake got mad and told someone to take her home. Kade volunteered to take her home and so he brought the car to the front and I helped her sit. Then they both drove off back to the house.

Kades POV:

I wanted to take her home because I feel like I'm the only one who can genuinely understand where's she's coming from and what she's going through I couldn't blame her. The ride was silent, I didn't want to make her talk because I didn't want to make things worse. I just waited for her to say something first.

" I'm sorry I ruined your breakfast, you didn't have to take me I could have walked " lily said looking outside her window.

" yea sure and you really think anyone of us would let you walk in this cold by yourself ? " I said looking at her. She just shrugged her shoulders.

" thank you anyways " she said.

" don't even worry about it " I said and the rest of the car ride was silent. We got to the team 10 house and she went up to Jakes room and just changed into more comfy clothes.

" hey ummm do you maybe want to watch a movie with me till they come back " I smiled at her sitting on the couch. She still seemed upset.

" I don't know " she said staring at the blank tv.

" come onnnnnn, you can't be sad forever " I said which made her smile a little.

" okay fine but only if it's my choice of movie " she giggled taking a seat next to me on the couch.

" hmmmmm I'll think about it " I said back jokingly.

" then no " she simply said and got up to walk away but I stopped her.

" I'm kidding , of course it can be your choice " I said laughing that she fell for it.

" that's what I thought " she said laughing back. We decided to go with the movie central intelligence that's a funny one .

AUTHORS NOTE /

IM SO SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPLOADED IN FOREVER IVE BEEN HAVING ALOT IF ISSUES BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST ! HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR ?? ITS GOING TO GET EVEN MORE BETTER I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT ! THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...
317K 6K 35
' 'She knows how to talk, but she doesn't anyway ' ' --- Stats --- #534 in fanfiction 9/23/17 #265 in fanfiction 9/26/17 #381 in Fanfiction 10/8/17 #...
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...