Chaos - Nouis

By Laylania_Horlinson

Chaos is a Demon who fell in love with an Angel ------- Nouis AU Angel Niall Demon Louis WARNINGS: BoyxBoy f... More

Before we start!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lit (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 3

351 19 17
By Laylania_Horlinson

((Word Count: 1564))

Niall's PoV.

Dear Journal,

It's been awhile, and too much has happened...

Too much. Mom and dad are dead, Josh is in a coma, I'm in Uni now!! Plus, my room mate is a DEMON!! Speaking of, he's out right now, and I really need to stretch my wings. I should Probably do that now. I guess I can always write more later. Bye.

-Niall

I hide my journal away so Louis won't find it. Maybe i have time to open my wings? Yeah, probably. After venturing into the living room part of our dorm -apartment, whatever you want to call it- I grab hold of the hem of my shirt, lifting it up slightly, just as the door swings open, revealing Louis. Instantly, I let go of my shirt. That was close... too close.

"Louis." I smile trying to play of my nervousness. "You were fast, where did you go to get tea?"

"I ended up not going, I saw a hot chick walking on the side of the road. I got her number, and we're going out for drinks tonight." Louis says, throwing himself on the couch in front of me.

"Man she was right fit. Big ass, big tits. Nice fiery red hair too. She looks like a good shag, I guess I'll find out later tonight." Louis snorts in laughter, but I cringe at his vulgar language, surprised Louis would tell me this when we only just met. I guess that's the type of guy he is, but something about that just seems a little off. Almost like that's not who he really is.

"Uh, ok then. Classes start in 2 days." I inform him. He smiles at me before pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, I might not be back tonight, and if I am it's either going to be really late at night, or really early in the morning." I watch as Louis seemingly starts to text, and I can only guess it's the girl he saw earlier. A slightly awkward silence fills the room, so I walk into the kitchen, opening the fridge to find it almost bare. After an inspection of the whole kitchen, I've come to the conclusion we have no food what so ever.

I rush back to the room, and unpack my bags within 20 minutes.

((I can't remember if he already unpacked his stuff.... If he did then just ignore this, thanks!))

Once I'm completely sorted, I grab my wallet and phone before walking back out to the door.

"I'm going grocery shopping, need anything?" I ask Louis before I leave the dorm.

"Can you get me tea and cookies? Oh and mint gum and gummy bears and crisps too please!" Louis peeks his head over the couch, making me chuckle lightly. I am mildly shocked at his manners, considering he was recently talking about shagging a girl he just met.

"Uh, I might not remember all that?" I say, but in all honestly, it sounds more like a question, because I'm not entirely sure. 

"Give me your number so I can just text you what I want." Louis beckons me over, so I oblige. He hands me his phone, a new empty contact ready where I enter my number. I send myself a text so I have his number too. Once I'm finished I head towards the door to once again get stopped.

"Wait, Irish! Do you need money? My dad's loaded, if you need help covering costs, I'll give you some bills." Louis waves his wallet around, making me chuckle.

"That's very kind of you Louis, but it's ok. I have it covered, thanks." I walk out of the dorm after double checking I have everything. Once I'm by the streets, I hail a cab, and tell him to just take a grocery store near by.

I know, I could have taken up Louis' offer to help pay, but I really don't need it. You see, mom and dad were business owners, and by mom and dad, I mean my non-angel parents/Allie and Josh's parents. Anyway, their business' were a huge successes, raking in money, left and right. When they died, a close family relative took over the business. Her name is Jackie, and technically speaking, she is my aunt. She still deposits large sums of money into my bank account, wanting to support me, and I am forever thankful.

"Here's your stop." I thank the driver, pay the toll, and step out of the vehicle, prior to him speeding off to his next destination. I look around and realize I'm at a Tesco. 

((I'm not from England, nor have I ever been there -or any country in Europe for that matter-, so I have no idea how popular Tesco is or if it's even used anymore. Forgive me if it's not, forget about this if i makes sense. thank you!))

I whip out my phone after grabbing hold of a cart, and texting Louis.

Niall: What was it you wanted me to buy?

Within seconds I get a reply.

Louis: Tea, biscuits, mint gum, gummy bears, and crisps please! 

Niall: ok

I pick up Louis' requested items first, before going on a hunt for things to stock our dorm kitchen. 10 minutes after I start my wander, I get another text from Louis.

Louis: Irish, can you pick me up some lube and condoms? I'm almost out. 

I make my way to the isle with what Louis wants, and almost gasp at all the different brands everything has.

Niall: Anything specific you want? Brand wise?

Louis: Just make sure the condoms are XL. Thanks.

I stare down at his text, before returning my gaze to the stocked shelfs in front of me. After further inspection, i have come to the conclusion that XL is that largest size they have. 

Hmm.... I wonder what size would fit me? i garb Louis' condoms, and his lube. I continue on my way out of the isle.

Around 1 hour later, I have a cart full of what Louis and I will need, along with what Louis and I might want. Along with some napkins, and straws, seeing as the dorm already had plates, cups, and cutlery. Once I get to the cashier, the lady looks at me in shock.

"Wow.. that's.. a lot of stuff. You sure your have the money for it all?" I look down at her name tag, it reads "Liberty."

"Yeah, I'm sure." I smile at Liberty kindly, prior to her beginning to scan my items. Half way through them all, she starts conversation. 

"So, this is a lot of stuff you're buying. Are you having a party or something?" She peaks up at me, mild interest lacing her eyes. As soon as I get a peak into her eyes, I see what she is. A fairy, no wonder. Asides from the fact that fairies can alter/numb emotions and do other various things, they are always sweet and kind, but very curious, well, all the ones I have met

"No." I state blandly, causing her to raise an eyebrow. "I just moved into my Uni dorm, and I have a dorm mate. There was no food, so I decided to get some." 

Liberty just nods as she takes in my information. After a while she speak again, but only to tell me my very high total. I hand her the exact amount in cash, making her eyes blow wide. After collecting my bags, I leave the Tesco, and hail a cab once again, heading back to campus.

It takes a lot of effort and a lot of time to get back into the dorm with all these groceries, but I somehow manage to do it alone, even though it felt like I was carrying a million pounds in each arm. Once I'm In, I call out Louis' name, but I get no answer. that's when I see a note of the fridge.

Niall,

Gone out to meet with the girl. Not sure when I'll be back, definitely tomorrow though. I might bring the girl back to our dorm, who knows. Hope you don't mind, thanks.

-Louis

I shrug and toss the note in the trash. I guess he can bring her around. It might be nice to meet some new people right? But what would they even do? There doesn't seem like much to do on a date here if you haven't got it planned. Oh well, I guess I'll find out.

I quickly stash the groceries away, being left with a fully stocked fridge, freezer and cupboards. Once I'm done I place Louis' condoms and lube on his bed.

I rush into the washroom, ripping off my shirt and throwing it on the floor. I grab hold of the counter before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. This is it.

A small white glow is in the room for seconds, then it's gone, and my body is flooded with instant relief I didn't know I was so desperate for. The relief doesn't last long, because in seconds, a lightly growing pain spreads through my body.

I open my eyes, to see my reflection.

My wings spread open, looking weak and feeling sore, with splotches of blood, caked on here and there. This is why i shouldn't leave my wings in their dormant form for too long. I wince at the sight, getting more used to the small pain.

"Oh, shit."

A/N:

whoah! surprise chapter!! This wasn't really planned, I just have a few chapters pre written, and i thought I'd publish this one today. 

Thoughts??

How is everyone anyway? Good I hope!

Well, that's all for now!! 

Have a great day!! 

-Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.4K 29
Harry and Niall were together once. But what happens when they meet again? What happens when a lot of things and mythical beings come into Niall's li...
2.4K 144 13
Louis Tomlinson thinks that he's the only half-demon on Earth. Born in Hell, he never got to experience what it was like to be a normal human. He is...
8K 433 13
One Direction, yes, that is exactly who, are angels! That boy band with millions of fans are actually ANGELS! They do their best to protect the innoc...
21.2K 631 3
Demon!Harry drags Angel!Louis down to hell. Based on this prompt that I found here: http://bottomlouislibrary.tumblr.com/ and they wanted someone to...