Temilio smut

By slam1036

This is a dirty book so enjoy!!! More

New memebers!👦🏻👦🏻👩🏻
Temilio smut...🤬❤️
Sex tape (smut)🤫❤️
Birthday (smut)🎉🎊❤️🤫
100?
Honeymoon? Jerika? 👰🏽🤵🏼👰🏽🤵🏼(smut)
Two times? (Smut)😏✌🏻
Masterbation🤭😉🤫(smut)
Masterbation 2🤭✌🏻(smut)
Movies😉🤷🏼‍♀️ (smut)
Terika caught😂🤪 (smut)
Omg!! (Smut)
Plane ride✈️ ✈️(smut)
Im sorry😢
Heyyyy

Terika caught 2 (Smut)

1.8K 12 2
By slam1036

Emilio's pov
Jake and I got home but nobody else was here either. Jake and I couldn't find Erika and Tessa so we went to Erika and Jakes room. We went in and we say the Erika and Tessa having sex. I looked at Jake and he gave me that look. I said "can we join?" Terika said "please". Jake and I ripped our clothes off and I got on the bed. I spread Tessa's legs and lick her while Jake does the same to Erika. I stuck my tongue deep in her and made her moan loud. I said "baby follow me we're gonna go in your room." We looked outside to see if anyone was there and there wasn't. We made it to her room and I tossed her on the bed gently. I went to her and spreaded her legs I bent down licked her clit. "Ooo yes daddy!" Tessa said. Soon she came and I stuck my dick in her. "Ohh mmm emilio" Tessa said. You know the rest.
———————————
Sorry boring chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...