Sex tape (smut)🤫❤️

Tessa's pov
"Come on let's do it!" I say to Emilio. "Fine baby!" Emilio says to me. I grab the camera and prop it up on the bedside table. I payed down smiling ear to ear as Emilio go on top of me pulling my shirt off. He kissed my neck leaving hickeys. He pulled my bra off and sucked on my boobs. I moaned and he said "shh baby" I couldn't help but still moan. He got a speaker and put music on. The music was loud enough people couldn't hear us outside but the camera still could. He grabbed handcuffs and cuffed my hands to the bed frame. He pulled his shirt off and pants too. He pulled my pants off just leaving me and him in our underwear. He slowly and softly rubbed my thighs. He went down and kissed my inner thigh. He slowly pulled down his boxers then mine. He sat there staring at me. He bent down and licked me I could help but moan lightly. He went faster and faster then I came. He came up to my lips and kissed me making me taste myself. While he kissed me without warning he shoved his fist in my. "Oh yesss faster daddy" I came again and he uncuffed me. He grabbed the camera and grabbed my hand he led me to the shower and started shower. He grabbed the shower head and turned it warm and changed the head to where it's beating hard. He placed it on my vagina making me moan. He grabbed a condom from nowhere and put it on. He picked me up and put me on his dick. I wrapped my legs around him and bounced. While I was bouncing I tilted my head back. I moan loud. "Fuck" he whispered. I looked at him and kissed him, still bouncing. He moaned loud. He payed on his back and made me do the work. I was looking in his eye then I looked where we are connected. I looked back at him and he's looking down where we are connected. He looks up and smilies. I smile back then moan. I hear him laugh. I laughed and kissed him. I started going faster then we've ever have. He starts moaning every time he goes in me and so do I. I stoped and turned around still on him so my butt is faced him. I started bouncing again but faster than ever. I moan loud and put him in me one more time and moan the loudest ever and cum everywhere so does Emilio.
————————————————
Hopes you liked this chapter.