Plane ride✈️ ✈️(smut)

Tessa's pov
We boarded the plane and obviously I sat next to emi; my babbbbbbyyyy. We got the very last seats witch is pretty awesome. I grabbed the blanket and I put it over emi and I. The plane eventually took off. I had my legs over him and he was rubbing them. I started to feel something pokey in my shin. I knew what was up. Emilio had a boner because my leg we on top of his dick. I kick my legs off him. "Didn't you like me rubbing your legs baby?" He said. "Of course but I want to do something else." I said. " like what?" Emi said. I said "this" i went under the blanket and in his pants. I started to stroke his big cock. I leaned my head on him and he leaned his head on my head. I kept stroking him while he would quietly grunt. "Baby faster!" Emi whispered. I jerked him off so quickly and he arched his back and came on my hand. I took my hand out and licked it while he watched me. I licked all the cum off my hands. He got up to use the bathroom and came back out. "Sorry had to clean off the extras!" He whispered while laughing. I giggled and kissed him. He pulled the blankets up and whispered "let's see how wet you are." I felt him reach his hand down my pants. "Oh god" he whispered. "It's because of you baby." I whispered seductively in his ear. He whispered "I really wanna fuck you so hard but I can't because we're on a plane but I promise we'll will fuck tonight!" "Mmm" I whispered. Emi then started rubbing my heat. He rubbed over my clit so much I wanted to scream his name. Emi soon inserted a finger. I moan quietly and squeezed his thigh extremely tight. He kept pumping it in and out going faster each time. "Baby.." I said. "Hmm?" He hummed backed. Emi eventually had his fist in me. It felt so good I started moving my hips in sync with his movement. I started panting hard but but my lips to keep quiet. Just then someone came walking back to the bathroom so Emilio stopped but kept his hand there. I looked out the window and but my lip. The guy came back out of the bathroom. He walked back up front and Emilio started again. He kept pumping in and out faster and faster. He soon had a fist in me. I was arching my back and squinting my eyes. I released my cum all over Emilio's hand he licked it then we both fell asleep.