Two times? (Smut)😏✌🏻

Emilio's pov
I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend holding me tight. Tessa is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I look down at her face and wrap my arms around her and looked at my phone. It was 11:00 and nobody's up..hmmm. I called and said.
PHONE—
Jake:Hello?
Emilio:Hey jake where is
everyone?
Jake:Oh oops everyone
Is at the grove and we'll
Be here until 1:00.
Emilio:Oh ok bro!
Jake:Peace!
END OF CONVO
I hung up and looked at Tessa looking at me and saying "who was that?" "Oh Jake and he said everyone is gonna till 1" I say. Tessa replies with "oh ok."
Tessa's pov
Emilio pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. Emilio is so cuddly and warm I just love him. He whispered "I love you!" "I love you too daddy" I say. He chucked. He says out of nowhere "I'm hungry" with a smirk. I say "go eat the kitchens right there." That's when so realize we were on the trampoline. Woah I didn't even realize we were here. Emilio says "babyyyyy!" "Whatttt!" I say. "I want you for breakfast!" Emilio replied. That turned me on sooo much. I rip my pants and thong off quick and he goes under the blanket and starts sucking hard. I scream in pleasure as he does that. He uses the tip of his tongue to lick my clit. He then sticks his fist in me. I scream "DADDY mmm daddy fa-aster plea-ease." His speed increased. I knew I was close and he knew too. He took out his fist. All it took was one long suck on my clit and I came. He licked all of it off and stood up onto his knees and slapped my pussy making me jump. He chucked and I smiled. "Mmm that was a very good breakfast! Thank you!" I just giggled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my room and threw him on the bed and took off his pants and boxers. I jumped on his dick and started riding him. He gripped my hips as I rode him. I wast going slow and sped up. I was going fast, really fast. We were fucking for an hour and I came 6 times, funny right? And Emilio came 4 times. We didn't care we kept fucking it felt so good. Emilio flipped us over and started thrusting fast. "Uh-huh yes daddy faster go as fast as you can go!" I say. He listens and goes the fastest he's ever ever went and he's went really fast. As he was going so fast the bed was shaking and hitting the wall over and over again. All you could here was *thud* *thud* *thud* and moans from both of us. I was screaming! Out of no where everyone ran into our room saying "are you ok?" Then they laughed and walked out. I looked at the time and it was 1:00.
Emilio's pov
Time skip
Jake told us we were going to leave to go to Coachella in an hour. Tessa and I darted upstairs to get packed. We finally finished and got ready to leave. We all got in the team 10 van. In the front was Jake and nick. Erika sat behind Jake rubbing his shoulders. Ivan and chad sat in the same row as her. Chance and Anthony and Alexandra sat in the third row. Tessa and I had to sit in the back because there was stuff there in the seats so there wasn't room so Tessa had to sit on my lap.  And uncle kade, uncle Nathan, aunt Mackenzie, Andy and his fiancé are in the other car. She sat on my lap. My dick was right where her pussy is and I got a huge boner. She immediately noticed. Tessa went up to my ear and whispered "horny daddy?" I smirk and whispered "yes all I wanna do is fuck your pussy so hard and make sure you can't stand." "Mmm daddy.." Tessa whispered in my ear. Everyone was talking screaming and minding their own business. I held Tessa's hand and started kissing the back of her neck. I quickly slid my pants down a little and same with her. Obviously we didn't have a condom so I stuck my dick in her butt. I thruster slow. She was trying not to moan. I grabbed her hips and licked her up slightly and kept pushing her back down. We were actually having sex in front of team 10 without them knowing.