Movies😉🤷🏼‍♀️ (smut)

Emilio's pov
I woke up in Coachella with Tessa not by my side. I got up and used the bathroom. I went downstairs to the kitchen and seen Tessa cooking. I walked up behind her and grabbed her hips and kissed her neck. Tessa giggled, man that giggle is so cute. I started getting horny because her ass was rubbing against my dick. I looked to see if anyone was around and there wasn't so I started humping her ass. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure. Damn she's got a big ass. "Mm" I quietly moaned. Tessa giggled at the actions and whispered"does that feel good daddy" I said "uh huh" my breathing got heavier and I whispered in Tessa's ear "baby I think I'm gonna cum." Tessa replied with a whisper "do it baby, come for me baby!" I came just from humping her. I squeezed her tight and let go. I looked at my self and seen it was supper sticky and wet. I looked at Tessa's ass and there was cum there and it was extremely wet. "we better clean up" I say as I giggled. Tessa looked at me and said "will do!" We got cleaned up at came downstairs. Team 10 was downstairs and asked to watch a movie. Tessa sat on my lap because there was not room on the couch. We decided to watch 50 shades of grey oh how fun. I knew Tessa was horny because she was wet and she was moving her hips around. We had a blanket on and I reached in front of Tessa and rubbed her clit. I knew that made her feel good. She fluttered her eyes and leaned back on me. I got more comfortable and sat her between my legs style rubbing her clit. She got up and said "guys I'm tired I'm gonna take a nap." I licked my fingers and damn she taste good. I got up and said "well I'm just gonna go cuddle with her." I walked upstairs and got into bed and we but 59 shades of grey on again. When there was as sex scene I took my hand and rubbed her clit while watching the movie. She then moaned, ooo that moan always makes me wanna duck her so hard she can't walk. She eventually came and we snuggled.