Temilio smut...🤬❤️

So by now Tessa and Emilio have been dating for a month. Jake and Erika have been dating for a month also. The team 10 members were jake Paul, Erika costell, Tessa brooks, ivan and Emilio Martinez, nick crompton, kade and Nathan speiser, chance sutton, Anthony Trujillo, Justin roberts, Ray Diaz and Thomas petrou. Chance really liked Tessa but that doesn't stop Tessa and Emilio from dating each other.
—————Emilio's pov—————
It's been a month since Tessa and I have been dating. She's my first girlfriend but I love her so much! I've never had sex before but I want to give her the hint. I love her a lot and I want to her to take my virginity. It was about 3 and I asked Tessa if she wants to go on a date. "Hey baby." I said to tessa. " hey babe" tessa said. "Do you wanna go on a date at 5?" I stated. Tessa said "of course" it was time for the date and we went to get sushi. Afterwards we planned on going to a hotel just to spend time with us. We arrived at the hotel. We sat down and started talking. "I love you" I said. She said "I love you more!" I said "you know your my first love I've never had a girlfriend before and you my first." "really?" She said. "yes" I say. She says "so you've never had sex?" "No.." I say ashamed. "Well that ends now!" She said. "Huh?" I said confused to only be pushed over by her kissing me. She was straddling me while laying on me. She started sucking on my neck. I'm sure she left a lot of hickeys. I laid there as I closed my eyes and was grabbing Tessa's butt. She sat up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it above my head. She kissed my lips, kissed my neck, kissed my chest then she kissed my abs. She sat up and straddled me again. She slowly took off her shirts and bra. She said "leave your hands on my hips but don't touch me until I say so." "Ok" I said. She leaned down and kissed me with our bare skin touching eachother. She stood up off me and took off her pants. She got by my legs and pulled my pants down. She straddled me again but she was exactly on my Dick. That made it hard. She started moving in small circles while looking me in the eye. She said "touch me now" I touched her making her moan. I flipped ya over and kissed her on the lips hard. I kissed down her neck leaving dark hickeys. I kissed her boobs and sucked on them. I kissed down her stomach and got to her underwear. I looked up at her with eyes and she nodded. I pulled her underwear down. I kissed her inner thigh then her clit. I strayed licking it hard and fast. She was moaning a lot. "Faster" She said. I did what she told. She moaned loud and let out her cum. I licked up the cum and stuck a finger in her. She squirmed around as I pumped my finger in and out of her hole. I pulled out and she released all over the bed. She got on top on my and pulled my boxers down exposing my big, hard dick. She gave me a fast handjob and I was about to cum but she let go and sucked. I came and she swallowed the cum. She grabbed a condom and put it on for me. She straddled me while having my dick in her. She slowly moved up and down making us both moan. I threw my head back in pain and pleasure. I flipped us over so I was on top. I went in a little faster making her say "faster daddy" so I went faster. It was a little painful but turned into pleasure. I kept going in then out while I stared in her eyes. I looked down where we were connected and sat there thinking I'm have sex with my dream girl. I looked back in here eyes and went faster. She sat up a little and put her head in my chest moaning "Emilio". She started kissing my chest and sucking too. I stared going as fast as I could making her moan loud. I kissed her so we were more quiet. Every thrust I had Tessa and I would moan. We both moaned loud and I fell  on top of her making us both laugh. "That was great!" Tessa said out of breath. " uh-huh baby" I said to Tessa.
—————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter:)