My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 9

7.8K 175 75
By YoonMin1702

We'll eventually meet our loved ones again. No matter how long it'll take, we'll meet again.

..............................................

"Grrrr~" I woke up feeling hungry.

"What time is it for my little tummy to be hungry?" I patted my stomach and looked at my alarm clock. As soon as I turned my head to look at the alarm clock it went off.

"Well, I guess I know what time it is now." I said getting out of bed.

I went into the shower and came out drench in water. I squeezed the water out of my hair and dried myself with a towel. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I changed into a red checkered shirt, Marin coloured jeans and tied my hair into a messy bun.

I went down but all the lights were offed. I went into the kitchen to grab some snacks I bought yesterday but something surprised me when I switched on the lights.

"Omo, you scared me." I said putting my hand on my left chest.

"Why are you awake this early in the morning?" He asked.

"I felt hungry. I need to fill up my little tummy." I said taking out some chips from the cabinet.

I went to the tv room and switch on the tv changing the channel to 724 to watch Criminal Minds. I started nibbling down the chips as I watch seriously. I flinched when I felt a hand reach into the potato chip bag.

"Yah! How can someone scare me twice under 10 minutes?" I said.

After 3 episodes of Criminal Minds, I went to YouTube on the tv and started watching Heirs.

"Hey, do you remember yesterday when I wanted to ask you a question?" He said.

"Ya, what is it?" I asked while bringing more chips to the table.

"Why did you cry at the dinning table yesterday during dinner?" He said making me freeze.

"It's nothing." I said looking back at the tv.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He said taking the chip in my hand preventing me from eating it.

"I- I've been having strange and sad dreams lately and I think it's about me and my childhood but the problem is that I don't have any memories of them when I was young. And that's really rare because I have a photographic memory." I said all in one breath.

"It's going to be okay. You'll find out what they mean soon." He said hugging me to comfort me.

"What are you doing?" A voice said.

I looked up and saw Jin coming down from the stairs.

"N-nothing." I said separating the both of us.

"We got only one rule in this house, and that's no touching girls or boys." Jin said sitting in the middle of us.

"It's really nothing, he just hugged me to comfort me." I rolled my eyes at his misunderstanding but it was right of him to think that.

"Comfort you? Is there something wrong?" Jin asked holding up my hand.

"No, and let go it's uncomfortable." I said pulling my hand back. It's not like he's my boyfriend or anything.

"What's all the ruckus" Taehyung said coming down joining us in our drama marathon. Soon, all the boys were awake and came down to watch the drama with me. I'm even surprised they're still awake watching this. Taehyung even cried. I laughed to myself thinking how their attitude are so different from when I first met them. They're more like children when they're alone with each other. They're so close to each other people might mistake them as brothers.

"Guys, how about we go to the beach today?" JungKook suggested, interrupting the drama.

"That's a great idea!" I said gaining a yes from everyone else too.

I went up and changed into a white shirt and some shorts, letting my hair down, I applied sunscreen and went down to wait for the boys.

"That was fast." I said looking at all 8 boys ready for the beach.

We headed out to the beach and I stared at the view in amazement. It was so beautiful I can't even describe it. (I'm sorry if what I write in here isn't true because I don't know anything about these stuff and I'm too lazy to do research 😂😂)

I ran straight to the water and jumped in making a giant splash.

The boys joined me in except for Suga and Rapmon. We huddled up and made a plan. After agreeing on it, we split up into two groups and sneaked up on Suga and Rapmon.

"What's going on?" Suga asked nervously while we carried him. The other group was carrying Rapmon. We threw them into the pool making them wet. They joined us in playing seeing as they were already wet.

We played around until I saw JungKook stop while blushing.

"JungKook, what's wrong?" I said swimming towards him.

"Min Hye noona, your clothes are making y-your b-breast noticeable." He said looking away from me.

"T-thanks for telling me." I said blushing so hard while crossing my arms to cover them. Ugh pabo, why'd you use a white shirt to go swimming!!! I thought facepalming myself mentally.

I kept my chest under the water hoping no one would notice. Luckily, no one but JungKook did.

It reached noon fast. We got out of the water with towels around us. We made a fire and melted some smores.

"Y-Yah! What're you doing?" I said as J-Hope got a towel and ruffled it through my hair.

"You'll get a cold if you're not dry." He said making everyone go 'Oooooo'.

"Aish, I'm just taking care of my little sister." He said making everyone smirk.

"Sure, sure. Just taking care of your 'little sister'." JungKook said smirking.

"Should we tell stories?" Rapmon suggested.

"No! No scary stories!!!" J-Hope yelled.

"Fine! How about sad stories?" Suga said as a challenge cause he has never cried in front of them before.

"Challenge accepted." Jin said.

"How about he let Joon tell the story? He hasn't done much today." I asked.

"Sure. Let's see what Joon has install for us." Taehyung said.

"U-uh okay.

([A/N] please make yourself this little boy so you can feel the pain and sadness he's going through.)

There was once this little boy. He had a best friend that was a girl. They used to hang out together all the time. Soon, the little boy started to grow feelings for her, sadly she didn't know anything. He was determine to tell her one day but everyday, he would make an excuse to himself to prevent himself from confessing. She had a brother, they were both really close. Her brother didn't approve of the little boy so the little boy eventually gave up on confessing to her but his feelings were still there. One day, the little boy was playing with his best friend and her brother. They went to a nearby stream to get away from her quarrelling parents. Her brother looked away for a second to check on their parents but the little boy's eyes wouldn't leave her. She chased the flower that flew from her hands and dropped into the water. The little boy shouted her name but she didn't reply. Her brother turned around feeling scared. He ran to his parents to tell them about what happened. The little boy couldn't wait any longer so he dived into the water to save her. She wasn't breathing when he pulled her out from the water. He shouted her name over and over again but she didn't answer. Her parents came and called the ambulance already. Her father did CPR on her but she still didn't react. The little boy thought his life would be over. His first love, could be already dead on the floor in front of him. The ambulance arrived did CPR on her too but still nothing. He rode in the ambulance along with her brother and parents. They all waited in the hospital for her to wake up. Her brother rushed in the room as soon as he heard she was awake. The little boy went in with him. He saw her brother shout in frustration as she couldn't remember anything. She just cried for her mum. At that moment, the little boy knew he would never be able to be with her. He cried in his room that night. Blaming himself for what happened. It was all his fault, if only he had been quicker, if only he had looked after her carefully, this wouldn't happen. And that same night, he heard noises downstairs. He went down and hid.
"You're so useless!! Why can't you just do you fucking job? I go through a long and hard day of work and come home just wanting to have a hot meal, but you can't even do that?! What's the point on being my wife if you can't even do your fucking job right!!" He heard his father shout and abuse his mother.

"I-I'm sorry. I promise I w-won't fail you next t-time." His mother said crying.

"Why you little!" His father shouted while kicking her. He pulled out a knife and stabbed her.

"Dad!! Stop!!! You're hurting her!!" The little boy came out from hiding not able to bear with it anymore.

*That vodka bottle in your hand all the time, you getting drunk and abusing mum all over again. I can't take it anymore!!* The little boy thought to himself.

"S-son...." he took out a gun form the drawer and pointed it at his head.

"No dad no!!" But the little boy was too late. He shot himself. He ran to his mum and saw the blood coming out of her mouth and her left chest.

"It's all my fault. If only I stopped him earlier.... if only I was fast enough, I could've save both mum and dad!!" The little boy shouted.

He fell to the ground and started laughing. *I don't know why but I'm laughing... I'm suppose to be crying but I'm laughing!!!! What's wrong with me!!!!!* he thought to himself.

On that day, he fell apart thinking of how his best friend will never remember him, his parents both dead and her brother probably hating him for not protecting her.

He lived with his aunt from that day on. He was planning to visit the little girl the next day but he got news that she would be moving to another country. Until this day, he's still blaming himself for what happened to the little girl and his parents." Joon said crying.

"Wow.... that's sad...." Suga said.

I was crying thinking of how sad it actually is if you're in that little boy's shoes. That sounds really familiar, like it's happened in real life before. I thought to myself.

"I- I think we should go back." Jin said packing up the things.

We reached the villa at 9 p.m. and went to our rooms without saying a word still out feeling depressed about the story.

[A/N] I hoped you enjoyed this chapter 😊

This photo of Taehyung is not helping me with the whole Taehyung is my bias wrecker thing. 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
12.6K 584 68
6/8years min-san and min-jun are now starting their new life as wolfs living in a human world where their mother angel was from so they will have to...
6.9K 264 23
7 girls went to school to rest for their training they try to act as "normal students" until they met 7 boys or should i say their bullies, roommates...
4.9K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...