My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

Por YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 8

8.7K 189 180
Por YoonMin1702

We'll eventually have good memories along with bad memories with the person you're always with. Although you may hate them at first, you'll slowly grow to like them.

..........................................

No One's POV :

"Guys, have you seen Min Hye?" Jin asked the boys who were in the tv room playing some games on the PS4 and the Xbox.

"No, I haven't seen that measly nerd the whole day too." Jimin said pressing the controls.

"I wonder where she is..." Jin said entering the kitchen.

"Huh? What's this?" He said as he took a piece of sticky note from the fridge.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I have gone out shopping looking for clothes with someone I know. Please do not panic and overreact saying I've been kidnapped or I got lost on the streets and need the police to come over and search for me. lol just joking, I'll come back before 5 p.m.

Yours truly,
Park Min Hye.

"Aish, this little girl. What am I going to do with her?! Does she she know her way around?" Jin said ruffling through his hair.

Min Hye's POV :

"Min Hye ah, I think we should stop now, we've been shopping for 3 hours and we've already gotten more than enough clothes." Min Joon said carrying some of the paper bags with clothes and other stuff necessary.

"Who know what'll happen to you. And besides, we're going to be here for a whole week. You'll need a lot of supplies for that long." I said playing for the clothes and shoes I just bought.

"Can this be the last bag?" He said offering to carry it but I refused and held onto it not wanting to burden him with more bags.

"...fine. Let's grab some ice cream before we head back shall we?" He hesitated in answering me but I was glad he agreed on ice cream, one of my favourite things in this world.

We walked across the street for some ice cream.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The lady behind the stall asked.

"Can I have one scoop of vanilla and another scoop of chocolate for me?"

"Sure thing my dear, how about you?"

"I'll have a scoop of vanilla ice cream." He said kindly.

"You're lucky today, I'm in a good mood so I'll give you a couple discount. I haven't seen such a cute and perfect matching couple in years." The lady smiled sweetly.

"Uh, I think you're mis-"

"Yes, thank you for complimenting us." Joon cut me off. What the hell? I thought as I blushed hard.

"Yah! Why'd you do that for?" I said whispering into his ears.

"A couple discount is better than no discount at all right?" He said. Of course, what in the world was I thinking? Him actually enjoying the fact that the lady called us a couple would be absorbed. I thought to myself even though I felt a little hurt by what he said.

We sat down and enjoyed our ice scream until something came up to my mind.

"Joon," I said getting his attention.

"Yes?"

"Why do you let yourself get beaten up?"

"W-what do you mean by that?" He said avoiding eye contact.

"I mean like, you're buff and probably strong, so why hide it and get beaten up?" I asked still not getting why.

"I uh, oh look, your ice cream is melting, let me help you." Joon said getting a tissue and helping me wipe off the melted ice cream from my hand.

"Let's go, it's almost 5 p.m." He said standing up.

The ride home on the bus was quiet. No conversation at all.

Min Joon's POV :

"Why do you let yourself get beaten up?"

That question echoed my head.

<Flashback>

"You're so useless!! Why can't you just do you fucking job? I go through a long and hard day of work and come home just wanting to have a hot meal, but you can't even do that?! What's the point on being my wife if you can't even do your fucking job right!!" Father shouted and abused mother.

"I-I'm sorry. I promise I w-won't fail you next t-time." She said crying.

"Why you little!" He shouted while kicking her. He pulled out a knife and stabbed her.

"Dad!! Stop!!! You're hurting her!!" I came out from hiding not able to bear with it anymore.

That vodka bottle in your hand all the time, you getting drunk and abusing mum all over again. I can't take it anymore!!

"S-son...." he took out a gun form the drawer and pointed it at his head.

"No dad no!!" But I was too late. He shot himself. I ran to mum and saw the blood coming out of her mouth and her left chest.

"It's all my fault. If only I stopped him earlier.... if only I was fast enough, I could've save both mum and dad!!" I shouted.

I fell to the ground and started laughing. I don't know why but I'm laughing... I'm suppose to be crying but I'm laughing!!!! What's wrong with me!!!!!

<End of Flashback>

"Joon" I snapped back into reality as I hear someone say my name.

"Huh?" I asked looking at Min Hye.

"I've been calling your name three times? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Ya, I'm fine."

"Come on, we're getting off here." She went out of the bus along with me behind her.

We got back into the villa in no time.

Min Hye's POV :

"We're back!" I shouted.

"Finally~" the boy sang as I went into the tv room.

They all looked at me and paused.

"Who's this?" Rapmon asked raising his eyebrow at Joon.

"Isn't he good looking?" I said not wanting to tell them who he was yet.

"Ya sure, but why is he in here? Do you know him?" J-Hope asked me.

"You don't recognise him?" I asked laughing to myself.

"Stop joking around Min Hye, just tell us who this is." Jimin insisted.

"Geez fine mr buzzkill." I said pouting.

"Before I say anything, you all must promise me one thing," I said crossing my arm.

"Ya, sure. What is it?" Suga said waking up form his sleep.

"You must not bully him, or lay a single hand on him. If you do, you'll have to go through me." I said with a straight face.

"Ya, sure. What's the big deal anyways." JungKook said.

"He is Lee Min Joon." I said.

"That's not helping us with anything." Taehyung said tapping his fingers on the table.

"Huh, you guys bully people you don't know by name?" I scoffed.

"He's the measly nerd?!" J-Hope yelled.

"Yah! He's not a nerd ok, those glasses were just fake. He can see perfectly without them. And who says he's measly?! Don't you see the muscles on his arm?! Do you want me to show you his abs?!" I said defending his pride.

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened." Taehyung said looking at Joon.

"Anyways, Joon will be staying in my room." I said making everyone shake their heads in disagreement.

"Look, you may not mean a lot to us, but we're definitely not going to let you share a room with a boy!" Suga said making everyone 's head nod in agreement.

"Whatever, he's staying with me and that's it. I don't know what'll happened if he stays with one of you boys." I said glaring at each and every one of them.

"Ouch, that's a little too mean." Jimin says holding his chest faking a cry.

"Ya ya, we're going up now. Oh and Jin, I'll return your clothes after washing it." I said waving my hand as goodbye to them.

Suga's POV :

I don't know why but her saying she'll be sleeping in the same room as that guy makes me felt uncomfortable. I will not let them be together no matter what!! I went up and said I need to use the shower as an excuse to sneak up on them to see what they're doing.

Taehyung's POV :

Why did this happen?! How did that scrawny little nerd become so handsome and buff?! Are they already in a relationship?! No, I can't let that happen. I'll go to my room as an excuse to spy on them. Since their room is connected to a bathroom my room is also connected too, I can easily sneak up on them.

"I have something to do in my room so..... I'll be going now." I said running upstairs. Until I caught something by surprise.

"Suga hyung?" I said as I head to my room.

"Y-yes." He said quickly getting up from the position he was in.

"Hoksi, were you spying on them?" I asked smirking.

"Y-yah! Don't accuse me of d-doing these stupid things. I'm not like you. Pabo." He hit my head playfully before going back into his room opposite from her room.

No One's POV :

"Are you comfortable here?" Min Hye asked helping him with his clothes.

"Ya, but can't I share a room with Jin? It's weird sharing a room with a girl." Joon said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know I can't guarantee you safety there right?" Min Hye said crossing her arms.

"Ya b-" Joon was cut off.

"Min Hye!" Jin said slamming the door open.

"Let him share the room with me." He said standing in the middle of Joon and Min Hye.

"How do I know you won't hurt him?" Min Hye said.

"It's alright, I'll stay with him. I'll defend myself if anything happens" Joon said getting his bags.

"Are you sure?" Min Hye said with uncertain eyes.

"He said it's alright so stop worrying, geez." Jin said dragging him to his room.

Min Hye's POV :

I went down to cook dinner seeing as no one would do any of the cooking.

"What's that smell?!" JungKook said coming in the kitchen.

"My family's recipe." I said thinking back on how mother used to cook these foods for me and leave them out cause she had to go for work early.

"Can I help with anything?" JungKook asked excited to prepare something.

"Sure, help me with the sweet potatoes. Cook them anyhow you want." I said giving him the sweet potatoes.

20 minutes passed and I went to check on JungKook to see how he was doing.

"J-JungKook" I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.

"H-how is that even possible" tears escaped my eyes from laughing too hard.

"Uh, these may look like sweet potatoes on a plate but it's actually part of the plate." He said laughing along with me. Laughter filled the air in the kitchen. Soon others came to see what the noise was all about.

"What's all the noise about?" Jimin asked. One by one they came into the kitchen.

"H-he" I couldn't say anymore still laughing my ass off.

"I-it's not my fault the sweet potatoes are sticky." He said moving the plate up and down to show them how sticky it was.

They all laughed and some fell to the ground.

"Anyways, what's that smell? It smells delicious!!" J-Hope said looking around.

"Mum's recipe!!" Jin shouted tasting the food.

"What?! Your mum's recipe?! How did she get it? Are you guys a couple?!" Taehyung said.

"Chill, chill. She's my sister." Jin said shocking everyone.

"Does that mean you're related by blood?" JungKook asked making everyone look at him like he's stupid.

"Wait, wasn't she from America?" Rapmon asked.

"It's a long story..." Jin said looking at me like he's hiding something.

"Guys can you chit chat somewhere else? I need to finish my cooking." I said going back to the stove.

"Fine, miss grumpy." Jin said going out of the kitchen.

"Kookie, I think you should go too, I can't bare to laugh anymore." I said laughing to myself thinking about those poor sweet potatoes.

"I really wanted to help." JungKook said pouting.

I took out a recipe book filled with my family's recipes passed down from generations. I decided to try a new recipe I've never tried before.

"The food is ready." I shouted bringing the food into the dinning room.

"Smells so good!!" Taehyung said running into the dinning room like a little kid.

"You'll be a perfect mother and wife!" Yoongi said smirking at me.

"Y-yah! What I'm doing for you children are nothing compared to being a mother." I said feeling embarrassed from his comment.

We started eating and I wanted to try the new recipe mum has never cooked for me. Wonderful taste filled my mouth when I put it in my mouth, it feels familiar and comforting. Have I eaten this before? I thought hard about it and remembered.

<Flashback>

"W-waaaaaaaaaaaah." I cried.

"M-mummy~ it hurts" I said crying. There was a wound on my leg so I guess I fell down?

"It's alright." Mother said applying ointment on my wound. Jin Oppa came to comfort me but I wouldn't stop crying.

"I've prepared your favourite food, mummy's best recipe." She said bringing to the table.

"Really?!" I said with a big smile on my face wiping of my tears already forgetting my wound.

<End of Flashback>

"Min Hye! Min Hye!"

"Huh?" I said looking around to see who called me.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung said wiping off my tears I didn't even know came out.

"Oh, haha when did I cry?" I said giving a little chuckle to not worry the boys that much but it didn't help that much.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Yoongi asked looking concerned.

"Ya, I'm fine. I'm not feeling hungry so I'll leave now." I said bringing my plates to the kitchen.

I went up to my room after washing my dishes. Why am I having sudden memories I don't know about? That question was lingering in my mind as I took a shower. I went back into my room with a towel wrapped around my body.

"Hey Min H-" Joon opened the door and closed it right away.

"I-I'm sorry." He said behind my bedroom door.

"I-it's fine" I said quickly putting on clothes.

"I'll come back later, sorry to bother you." He said running down the stairs.

I went on my bed to wait for him to come back but I fell asleep.

[A/N] You know that feeling when you already planned the future for the story but don't know what to write for the present story? I'm going through that frustration 😂😂

I can't believe I'm jealous of Kumamon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.5K 903 28
(A/N: Just to let everyone know this is my first time writing a BTS fan fiction, so don't be mad or angry at me if I didn't do good or not.) Started:...
5K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
40.8K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
15.2K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...