My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 7

8.9K 208 146
By YoonMin1702

[A/N] Just look at the abs, not the face or the Calvin Klein underpants 😂😂

Every book has its own story to tell.

......................................

Blood I thought as I saw droplets of blood drip down from my wound. My wound opened again? I went to the bathroom to wash the blood off and applied ointment on the wound.

"Did your wound open again?" Jin said walking up to me.

"Ya, it's no problem. I've washed the blood off and applied ointment already." I said looking at my wound to make sure it's fine.

"How many times do I need to tell you to cover your wounds with the bandages." Jin said covering my wound with the white bandages softly with care. We've spent two days together and gotten somehow close with each other. I still can't make out what happened to that little girl and the little boy in my dream.

"Min Hye ah, have you gotten your stuff ready?" Jin said getting his bags down.

"Huh? Ready for what?" I asked still not knowing what I was suppose to do.

"Did you forget already? We're going to dad's *fake cough* (guys, I pretty much gave you a spoiler) I mean my dad's villa with the boys and that little toy." He said.

"Toy?! Why are you guys so mean?! Why are you guys torturing him? Calling a measly nerd? A toy? How would you feel if someone did whatever you guys did to him to you? How would you feel if people call you a measly nerd? A toy?!" I said scolding him a little.

"Well, he is a measly nerd and a toy to us. I would just ask dad to sue the people who try to hurt me. I won't let anyone hurt you so don't worry." He said.

"What?! I was starting to think maybe you aren't someone bad and cruel. Little sister? Huh, you just ruined the chance of that ever happening." I said storming off to my room. I started packing my things until I came to realisation.

Why am I packing? Why did I even agree on living here with that bully? Oh wait, I didn't, I was forced to.

"Whatever. He's just gonna force me on that 'trip' anyways." I said putting in the last thing I needed for the 'trip'. I went down with my bags and went to have breakfast.

"Come on, can't you just be happy you get to spend some time with my friends?" Jin said to me across the table.

"Oh, weepee!! I get to spend my useless time with my beloved brother and his 6 other friends that bully and has a shitty attitude for 1 week." I said sarcastically.

"Yah! They're actually nice people if you get to know them." He said.

"At least there would be the poor boy who gets bullied by you guys." I said walking out of the dinning room to the kitchen with the plate in my hand.

"Just leave it there. The maids will clean it." He said waving his hand at me gesturing me to let the maids clean everything for me.

"Unlike you, I don't need maids to clean up after me like a big baby." I said washing my dishes.

"Let's just go now." Jin said leaving his dishes in the sink.

"You go wait outside while I wash your damn dishes." I said unbelieving his attitude right now.

"Fine, I'll wash them." He said trying his best to wash it.

。。。。。。

The ride to the airport was so quiet I dozed off into my dream.

"Don't you remember me?! It's Jin Oppa, your big brother!! Can't you remember me?" The little boy said crying.

"Jin, I think it's best for you to leave her to me right now." A woman came in and said. She was blurry, I can't make out who it is.

She hugged the little girl and comforted her.

"Min Hye ah, it's going to be alright."

"W-who are y-you?" She asked.

"I'm your mummy, don't you remember me?" She said at the edge of crying.

"M-mummy?" The little girl said stopping her tears.

"Yes, now let's bring you home and start over." She said with a warm smile. She kind of reminds me of my mum.

"Who's that boy?" The little girls asked.

"He-"

"Min Hye. Min Hye. Are you alright?"

"Y-ya, why?" I lied. I felt empty and sad for some reason. Why doesn't she remember him?

"Oh, I was gonna let you sleep but you started crying." He said.

"I looked down to see wet tears that stained my clothes and trails of tears on my cheeks when I looked in the car mirror (Lol idk what that thing is called).

"Oh, I'm fine." I said under my breath.

"Anyways, let's go. We're already here."

We met the boys at the airport not long after we arrived.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, I was starting to think you guys wouldn't come because you guys were so late." Jin said.

"Pfft, like we're going to leave you alone with miss good lookin' over here." Rapmon said.

"Hey, she's off limits from now on." He said putting me behind him.

"You're keeping her all to yourself? Well that's no fun at all." Jimin said pulling me to him.

"Yah! Like I would do anything to her." Jin defended himself.

"Let go of me." I said glaring at them.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to be so cranky, geez." Jimin said letting go of my wrist.

。。。。。。

No. Freaking. Way. Is. This. Real. I thought to myself as I saw the scenery in front of me. It's so beautiful but... why do I feel empty, like something's missing.

"Wow, I haven't been here since I was like 10" Jin said leading us to his dad's villa.

We got to Jin's villa in no time.

"Wait, who's sharing a room with who?" Taehyung asked.

Everyone stoped in their steps. I guess they didn't think of that before.

"Obviously Min Hye's getting her own room." Jin said.

"Awe, I was hoping I would get the chance to sleep in the same room as this little princess." J-Hope said smirking.

"Let's pick numbers to decide who'll be sleeping with who." JungKook suggested.

"Oh, our little maknae is so smart." Suga said petting his head.

"Thx but it's not that I'm smart, it's that my hyungs are too dumb to think of that." JungKook said smiling while running away from Taehyung.

Jin wrote down numbers on a few torn papers.

The roommates:

Suga X J-Hope (I ship Sope)

Rapmon X Jimin

Taehyung X JungKook. (I ship VKook)

Jin got a room all to himself. It was also the room next to mine. The boys complained about their roommates but they stopped and just want to their rooms to unpack. After unpacking all my stuff, I went downstairs to get a snack.

Suddenly realising something, I went up to Jin's room and asked him a question.

"Jin, where's the boy you guys bullied?" I asked worried of what might've happened to him.

"Wasn't he just downstairs with us? Wait, come to think of it, he didn't get a number. Where is he?" Jin said making me worry even more.

I rushed down and started to look for him. Damn it, why is the villa so big?!
I heard someone sobbing underneath the table. I looked to see who it was. That boy. He was under there terrified of what would happen. I got close to him and stick my hand out to tell him it was okay and I'm only here to help.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I won't d-do it again." He said shivering.

"Hi, I'm Park Min Hye. You don't have to worry about the boys, you'll be safe with me." I said smiling and moving my hand suggesting him to take it.

"T-thank y-you." He said taking my hand and getting out.

"What's your name?" I asked this question I had in the mind since the first time I saw him.

"Lee Min Joon." He said standing up straight.

"Alrighty Joon, let's get you a quick shower and some new clothes." I said smiling sweetly to the poor bullied boy.

"I can't. They'll beat me again." He said with fear in his eyes.

"Just stick with me. They won't touch you if you're with me." I said dragging him to the bathroom.

"Did you bring any clothes?"

"No..."

"Let's get you cleaned up first. I'll handle the clothing part." I led him to the bathroom and left him in there.

"Jin, can I borrow your clothes? I promise I'll return it tomorrow." I said with agyeo hoping he will buy it and let me borrow them.

Yes!! He bought it! I took his striped shirt, skinny jeans, underwear and his comb. I got out as fast as lightning trying to avoid that one question I couldn't answer. 'What for?' I knew I couldn't tell him that it was for Joon.

"Joon ah, are you done?" I asked behind the bathroom door when I heard the running water stop.

He came out with his hair still wet and with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Abs. Was the only thing I thought of when I saw him like that. A drop of water slowly dripping down his six pacs. Muscles on his arm and water dripping down his hair. Seeing him up close makes you realise he actually looks handsome.

"H-here." I stuttered giving him the clothes. I could feel the heat rise up from my cheeks. I turned away wishing he didn't notice it.

Why am I blushing?! Calm down Clarissa, calm down. I turned back and saw his face, that perfect jawline, that small slim nose, this perfectly shaped lustful lips, and his eyes, those innocent sparkling hazel coloured eyes. What am I thinking?! Snap out of it!

"Are you okay? Min Hye?" He asked worried because of my tomato red face.

"Y-yeah. I'll be back. Get changed before I get back!" I said running off to my room.

Min Joon's POV :

After all this time, have I finally found a perfect person? Someone who would be willing to help someone in need. Her long brown hair that releases a caramel colour when it shined by the sun. Her beautiful shiny pink lips melting away my heart. Her long lashes making me go crazy. And that perfect nose added to her perfect face. She ran off looking like a tomato. Cute. Was all that went through my mind when I saw her. I've decided, I won't live my life in misery anymore. I will protect her from those animals. I put on the clothes she brought me, I knew she borrowed it from someone in this house. I combed my hair back to the way it is always at home and got out. I wonder how she thinks of me.....

Min Hye's POV :

I ran to my room as fast as I could to calm my nerves down. Why am I feeling this way? I have never felt this way before. Is there something wrong with me? I asked myself looking in the mirror. After calming myself, I went back out to wait for him. Wow, that was fast. I thought to myself as I walk towards Joon.

"You're done? Wow, you look so handsome this way. You shouldn't let yourself get beaten up. I saw those abs and muscles, I know you're capable of defending yourself in situations like that." I said not knowing why he let himself get beaten up by them. Punishing himself? I thought.

"Thx. I'll defend myself next time, don't worry." He smiled to me.

"Anyways, let's go shopping for your clothes. I borrowed Jin's clothing and promised to return it by tomorrow." I said dragging him out bringing my wallet along. Thank God I decided to bring money along with me on this trip. I left a note on the fridge saying I had to run some errands.

[A/N] I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I ran out of ideas so I hope this isn't too boring for you.

Also I want to say happy birthday to our Worldwide Handsome Pink Princess Jin. Stay sweet ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
125K 3.7K 36
Park Sohyun studied in America for majority of her life. But now, her parents want her to go back to her home country, and force Sohyun on the plane...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
159K 7.8K 23
A first year student in high school with a bad home life, he doesn't get along with his parents who has drinking and money problems. Because of the m...