Hatsune Miku X Male Reader (L...

De Kirigaya_Nagisa

You are a part of the Germany Army fighting in 3 battlefield. The land, the seas and The skies. Miku is also... Mai multe

Writers Note(must read)
Day 0: New Beginning
Day 0: Military and Childhood Friend
Year -15: Memory Flashback
Day 0: Remembering The Past
Day 1: Training
Day 1: In The Night
Day 2: 1st Operation
Day 2: Combat Ready
Year -10: The Contract
Year -10: The Final Contract
Day 3: Confrontation
Day 3: Training
Day 4: In The Night 2
Day 4: Back At The Base
Day 4: Punishment Game
Day 4: Jäger Squad
Day 4: Hunter Training
Day 4: With Her
Day 5: Gun and Girls
Day 5: Ghost
Day 5: New Member
Day 6: Another Normal Day
Day 6: More Training
Day 6: Versus
Day 6: Sabotage
Day 6: Investigation
Day 6: The Spy & The Trap
Day 6: A Little Break

Day 2: Sisters.???

271 7 0
De Kirigaya_Nagisa

"I wont let you hurts him, Sister." said Layla.

I was surprised when she call the one who ambush me Sister.

"Sister.??" I ask.

"Fine." said the one who ambush me.

She release me with a kick on the back sending me straight to Layla.

"You can have him back." said the girl.

"What happen here. I heard something through the Radio and..." said Miku but stop midway.

"Ouh, it's you Miku. Nothing happen here." said the girl.

"General Rayla. I don't know you was here all along." said Miku with a salute.

"No need for the formality, Miku." Rayla reply.

"General Rayla eh..." I said while getting up with a help from Layla.

"Got a problem with that, Assassin.??" Rayla ask.

"Yeah. I wonder why the General of the Luftwaffe is down here on the ground.??" I ask her back.

"I just concerned about my Sister when I found out that she will taking command from that bastard." said Rayla pointing at Commander Ahren.

"(F/N) has already taken care off him. No worries about it." said Miku.

"An Assassin taking care of my sister. That worries me even more." said Rayla.

"Listen woman, I don't kill anymore." I reply when her words just struck my anger.

Layla hold me back with all her might and Miku suddenly look nervous when I raised my voice to the General.

"What's the proof of it.??" Rayla ask.

"If I want to kill, that bastard would have died. but he's not." I said pointing at Ahren.

"Fine. Layla, we need to talk." said Rayla before leaving us and joined the convoy.

"What was that,(F/N).??" Miku ask.

"What was What.??" I ask her back.

Miku look at Layla before looking back at me.

"We need to talk later. Got that,(F/N).??" Miku ask.

"Sure." I reply.

Miku leave the place but picking her MG up before doing so. Seconds later, Layla get back to her location as well, leaving me all alone again.

-several minutes later-

All the divisions arrive safely at the 1 point. me on the other hand have been walking around, asking people for the location of our tent.

"I don't know about it, sorry." said a soldier that I've ask.

The soldier walk away to his tent while IA approach me as soon as she sees me.

"What are you doing, (F/N).??" IA ask.

"Just asking the soldiers where our tent are located." I reply.

"We already set it up a little bit farther away from here. Come on." said IA while leading me.

I just follow her until we arrive at a nearby hill.

"Up there.??" I ask.

"Yup. In order that we can guard the whole area, we need to set it up a little bit... Higher." IA reply.

both of us start to climb the hill using a dirt path that naturally occur. We follow the path and end up at the top of the hill. There's 3 tent on top of it. 1 small tent for our things, 1 large tent for the girls to sleep in, and 1 tent that I bring from the base for me to sleeps in. In the middle of it is a campfire with a food that is cooking on top of it.

"Well this is a nice place." I said.

IA just smile at me before walking to the large tent. I made my way to the other small tent and put down my gear. I think twice and decide to take my rifle.

"Got a minute.??" Miku ask.

I turn around and see Miku standing outside the tent wearing her casual outfit.  

"Sure." I reply.

Miku lead me to my tent. Question arise, why in my tent. Miku sit down next to my sleeping bag while I sit on top of it.

"So, are you gonna tell me about those 2.??" I ask.

"So you want to know more about them.??" Miku ask me back.

"Well, yeah. In order for me to work in a group, I need to be able to communicate properly with them all." I reply.

"Very well. Which one of them you wanna to listen about 1st.?? " Miku ask again.

"why not start with Rayla." I reply.

"Alright. But 1st. Does the name Marx Azure ring bell to you.??" Miku ask.

"Yeah, 1 of my target." I reply.

"And you already know about it. Am I right.??" Miku ask again.

"Yeah. As soon as I learn about her, I know that I've make a big mistake by being with her." I reply.

"But Layla actually didn't care about it. Rayla on the other hand was furious when she heard that you've been brought to join a squad where her sister was placed." Miku reply.

"No wonder Layla are fine being by my side all along." I said.

"Can you tell me what happen to their father.??" Miku ask.

"Well, telling people about my contract is against my rule but, why not." I reply

-flashback-

#10 years ago.  

*Phone Rings*

The ring of my phone from the living room wakes me up. I get up from my bed and head straight to the living room and pick up my phone.

"Hello." I said through the phone.

"Good day Mr (L/N). I have another contract for you. It's already inside your mailbox downstairs as always. I expect nothing less out of you." said a female entity through the phone.

I put back the phone on it's place and head down downstairs. Some neighbor greeted me as I walk down the hallway and down the stairs, not knowing that I'm an assassin on the loose. I open up my mailbox. As always, a light brown file can be found inside my mailbox after the phone call was made. I pick it up and bring it to my apartment.  

"TARGET: MARX AZURE" is what written on the file.

I open up the file and found several papers inside that provides me with information regarding the assassination that I will carry out tonight.

Name: Marx Azure.

Status After Mission: DEAD

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.2K 117 14
!!This a re-upload of my Oumota fanfic because I'm the dumbest mf on the planet!! Kokichi Ouma has been looking for a new housemate, someone who can...
37.9K 859 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
29.4K 2K 77
I used to be in the spotlight. But now, I'm a shadow in that same spotlight; my colours have been drained out, and I mean nothing to them all anymore...
6.8K 1.3K 24
| 𝟏𝟐𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | An ex-gamer enters a virtual reality ruled by a rebel AI in order to rescue her younger sister and shut down the death ga...