The Gram // Vlog Squad

By littlebrowngirlizout

The new girl in the vlogs... More

1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
19.0
20.0
Update
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0

10.0

3.3K 42 0
By littlebrowngirlizout

Zendaya: hey Kwizzy boo, what are you doing 

Kwisten: Nothing, just been all day at Scotts house, Its been a rollercoaster here

Zendaya: Why?

Kwisten: Todds been drunk more than half of the day. He is throwing stuff in his room and screaming and then he takes a nap and starts again. He won't open the door so that Scott can talk to him.

Zendaya: Wtf. What is wrong with him

Kwisten: omg daya you've known him since you guys were babies maybe he will want to talk to you.

Zendaya: i honestly don't think so, Todd hasn't really talked to me since like 2 days after the day at the beach  its been kinda weird and if he didn't talk to  Scott im not even an option.

Kwisten:Yeah i see you point, weird though that he hasn't talked to you. 

After finishing my conversation with Kristen i threw my phone on the bed and continued watching Parks and Recreation.Ten minutes later I decided to give one last try and text Todd to maybe figure out what was going on with him.  

Zendaya: Hey Toddy with a body 

        Toddy ❣️ Read 3:00pm 

Zendaya: Mmm... Okay loud and clear 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...