John's nurse

By Ged8891

Everybody knows John F. Kennedy Jr., right?! well what happens when he has a chance encounter with a stunning... More

The First Meeting
The run in
Thanksgiving
whyyy
fine.
first date

the follow-up

369 5 0
By Ged8891

I finally arrived back in new york after a very long weekend, and I am ready to get back on schedule. 

Today I am working a 7-3 shift at the hospital, I'm hoping I will not have to stay over because of all the extra appointments I have to do, due to yesterday. 

I walk into the hospital to start my morning, and if you know me by know, you'll know that I am not much of a morning person, but I have to get used to it because of my morning appointments. 

I briefly look at the schedule and sigh when I realize I have all the annoying people in the morning. Katelyn comes up behind me and says 

"He's at 4 o'clock" 

I turn around and give her a weird expression, and she replies

"John, I know that's who you're looking for" and I just sigh and reply, 

"I'm not looking for John, I'm checking out my schedule for the day," 

to which she replies, "Sure ok". 

I just sigh and began my day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept glancing at the clock waiting for my last appointment so I could finally get out of here. My last appointment was at 4, but of course, they were running late, meaning my shift had to wait. 

Finally, at 4:30 John comes casually walking in the door. Finally, I mutter. 

I glance up at him and say, "Hi, name and appointment time please"

He chuckles and says, "I am sure you know my name by now,"

I said with an unamused tone, "real professional, John whose last name I don't know"

He says, "fine, John KENNEDY, 4 o'clock"

I reply, " Fine, MR.KENNEDY, I don't know who you think you are but normal people can't come waltzing in 30 minutes late, and still get an appointment" 

He says, "Sorry there was a ton of traffic and I thought I didn't need to call since the pretty nurse that I can't stop thinking about was going to go on a date with me this weekend" 

I just huff and take him back to his room.

"So you never denied my date offer," John said to me. I glanced up at him while getting supplies out of the drawer. 

"I never accepted it either," I replied. john just huffed at my comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the doctor evaluated John, he determined that he would be able to get his cast off and of course I had to be the one doing that. 

I knew John was going to continue asking me to go out with him, and it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I'm not really ready for a relationship. I have a lot of thinking to do.

I walk back into John's room with all the supplies I need. He looks up as I walk in and shoots me an award-winning smile,

"Few, I was worried you dumped me on someone else," he said

I quickly shot back, "no sadly there aren't any other nurses available."

He just smirked at me and said, "okay now seriously about this date?" 

I let out a sigh and said, "look, John, I am crazy busy right now and have a lot going on so I don't think I can make the time right now"

he seemed almost shocked that I denied him, but quickly shook it off replying, "fine but don't think I won't keep trying "

I just looked up at gave a half smile and said, "well I am all done with your hand stuff so you're free to go "

He just said "okay thanks Ill see you soon for our date"

I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 31K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 91.4K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...