Enticing Him

By vovnix

[Warning! This story includes extreme mature content, MUST FAN TO READ AS MOST CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE. >>... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

130K 2K 93
By vovnix

Chapter twelve:

[Sasha’s POV]

Every single day and night for the rest of the week we had earth shattering sex and my body had never felt better. I was even losing weight from all this pleasurable exercise.  I knew that my experiment had gone off track and now we were having sex because we craved each other’s body so I knew the experiment had to stop soon.

The thought of no longer being in Jake’s arms or waking up to his warmth made my heart ache but I had to keep reminding myself that it was supposed to be no strings attached sex. I felt a string of pain shock me at the thought of another man touching me the way Jake had, but I pushed it aside. Jake wasn’t the type of man who fell in love.

“Grhmm” I smiled and turned my head to Jake who was frowning in his sleep. His lips pouted so adorably and a little crease showed between his eyebrows. I could feel his arms reaching out for me and I eagerly wriggled into them. Today we were leaving our little island paradise and were returning back to reality.

Back to reality also meant that the experiment was finished.

I stared at every line, curve and crease of Jake’s face and every hair that covered his head. I wanted to remember my time with Jake and when we return back to boss and secretary I never wanted to leave these memories behind.

I could feel Jake’s erection poking against my stomach and I felt the fluttery feeling in my lower stomach as wetness pooled between my thighs. I wanted him and by the feel of his impressive length he wanted me even in his sleep.

I slowly trailed my fingertips over his naked flesh. Down his back and his hip and I could feel his cock twitch. I smirked and lowered myself until my mouth was level with his swollen member. I slowly licked the head and massaged his sacs. He moaned in his sleep but didn’t wake up.

I let my tongue leave a trail of wetness down the length of him then moved back to the tip. With pursed lips I pushed his cock into my mouth slowly until I took him completely in my mouth and began to pump him with my mouth and tongue swirling around.

“Fuck Sasha! This is the best way to wake up!” Jake growled as he finally woke up. I felt his rough hands tangle in my hair and help move my head to the rhythm he wanted. I pumped his cock faster and deeper feeling it hit the back of my throat, all the while massaging his sacs in my hand.

“Get up here you fucking sexy woman” Jake grabbed my arms and pulled me up on top of him. Every inch of our body was touching and his cock throbbed between my legs. His eyes were dark with lust and he grabbed handfuls of my ass rubbing my mound against his dick.

“Ride me Sasha, I want to feel your pussy clench around my dick when you orgasm”

I smiled and planted my feet on either side of his hips and held his thighs as I lifted myself up and down on his huge cock.  It felt so amazing and when I arched my back I could feel his erection rubbing right up against my sensitive nerve bundle and I couldn’t handle it! The pleasure was too much. I moved forward so my knees were next his hips and rode him hard and fast like I was racing to reach my orgasm.

I climaxed hard. My body shattered and shivers wracked my body making my breasts bounce. He slowly thrust into me making my orgasm last longer and he cupped my breasts with his hot hands and fondled them, pinching my nipples that sent lightning strikes of pleasure straight to my clit.

Then without giving me any time to recover he began pounding into me! He grabbed my hips tight and held me tight as he slammed his cock into my wet pussy over and over again as he grunted and moaned my name.

I could feel myself reaching climax point again and as I screamed out his name he slammed into me deeply and climaxed along with me. I collapsed on top of him and sighed with complete happiness. Our bodies were sick with sweat and our breathing was harsh. I didn’t want this to end... but I needed to keep my head on straight and once I step into my apartment back home, that was it. It was over.

“I don’t want to go home” he complained and I laughed, it was as though he was reading my mind.

“Me neither, but we have to. We have work to do”

“Damn work...”

The rest of the morning was spent packing our things and tidying up the cottage, it took a lot longer than it should because it was as though we both knew what was inevitable once we got back. I stood in the doorway as Jake packed the bags into the car and gazed around me. I was going to miss this place. Maybe one day he’d let me come back here with him, as friends of course.

“Come on Sash, we’ve got a plane to catch” I took one last look and followed him to the car and sighed deeply as I watched the place that would leave memories burnt into my mind forever. Jake drove the car towards the air port and I was determined to have him as much as I could before we arrived at my apartment.

I unclicked my seat belt and went straight for the buttons and zipper of his jeans.

“Sasha! What the hell are you do-” Jake started to ask but immediately stopped when I began pumping his dick.

“I want every moment to count” I whispered into his ear. I bit his ear lobe and heard him hiss. His cock was now throbbing in my hand and I bent down to gently drag my teeth over the head.

[Jake’s POV]

I swear she wanted us to die in this car!

I was trying to concentrate on keeping the car straight as Sasha began to take my dick deep into her wet mouth. She moaned and the vibrations made me want to come straight down her throat, I don’t know how I’m not at the moment.

“Oh God Sasha! You’re mouth feel so good!” I groaned. She deep throated my cock and kept pumping it deeply. I growled loudly and did the worst thing I could do.

I looked down at her.

I could see my cock wet from her mouth as it dipped in and out of view from her luscious lips and I snapped my head up just in time to turn the steering wheel and keep the car from running off the road. I thrust my hips up in time with her mouth and I was so close!

“Come here” I growled.

“What?” she asked as she sat up on her knees.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto my lap as I continued to drive. I was so glad she wore a sun dress because I pulled her thong to the side and thrust my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

“Jake! We might crash!” she squealed as her delicate hands held onto my shoulders.

“It wouldn’t be any different than if you continued giving me head, trust me Sasha” I groaned as I clenched the steering wheel and tried, extremely hard, to concentrate on the road as I thrust into her over and over again.

“Oh God Jake!” she cried as she took over and began grinding her sweet ass against me. I tried to hold back until she came and growled loudly when her walls clenched around my swollen dick. We climaxed at the same time and it took everything I had to not close my eyes in ecstasy.

“Damn Sasha!” I puffed out. We drove the rest of the way with her in the same position and me nibbling on her perky breasts. By the time we got to the airport I practically shoved her in the back seat and drove into her again! Her legs were curled around my waist and with every thrust her feet hit the roof of the car.

“Yes! Oh my God!” she was crying over and over.

She’d already orgasmed twice and was climaxing for the third time when I let myself go and spilt my seed, spurting it in her throbbing pussy.

“I feel like a teenager again” I breathed heavily. There was something about Sasha that made me feel more energetic and younger. I was so close to telling her I loved her but I didn’t know if she felt the same. I knew she was finishing the ‘experiment’ when we get back to reality and that would leave me as just her boss.

“Are you up for another round at being in the mile high club Mr Stone” she purred as she ran a thumb down my temple. Her voice and the way she looked at made me think that maybe she does love me too, but then my clenched when she called me Mr Stone. It was like a stab of reality, even though she used it to be seductive.

[Sasha’s POV]

The flight was amazing. Well, the flight itself was normal but the sex on the plane was amazing.

I closed my eyes and smiled. We had sex twice during the flight and while the plane was descending Jake decided he wanted to taste every inch between my legs. The fluttery feeling from the landing and the climax that made me explode was more than I could handle.

I blushed when I remembered the captain wondering if the flight scared me because he could hear me screaming.

Now we were in a cab on the way to my apartment and it just seemed against my luck that every single light was green. I wanted another quickie, another touch, another kiss. One last ‘something’ that included Jake touching me but no, it wouldn’t be long enough.

“So uh, Jake...” I cleared my throat when y voice seemed hoarse, “now that we’ve left the island everything between us-“

“Will go back to normal, I know” he interrupted me.  I looked over at him and saw that his face was blank. It was strange. Ever since I asked him if he would help me with my experiment I’d been able to read him like a book but now there was nothing there to read. He was blank, completely closed off.

And it hurt.

The cab stopped outside my apartment and Jake helped me with my luggage. He dropped them inside my door and stood rigidly at the entrance.

“So, I’ll see you bright and early at work Sasha”

“Yeah... see you Monday Jake” I replied. He nodded once and turned to leave and I shut the door quickly so I didn’t have to see him walk away.

I needed a hot bubble bath, I decided. That should help, along with a large tub of ice cream. I ran a hot bath and added more bubbles than necessary. I stripped out of my clothes and slowly stepped into the hot water sighing as the heat relaxed my tense muscles.

I grabbed my body soap and rubbed it across my skin but as each stroke went memories of Jake’s touch lingered in my mind. So my hands travelled down to my nipples and I imagined Jake’s teeth pulling on them gently. I moaned and urged my hands to slip lower, I circled my clit and teasingly dipped my fingertip into my channel.

“Jake...” I whispered huskily into the steamy air and I imagined him being the one whose fingers were causing me pleasure. My fingers dipped inside and I added another I was pumping myself and imagining it was now Jake’s huge cock sliding in and out of me. I tipped my head back and felt it thud against the edge of the tub.

His name passed through my lips again and soon I could feel my walls tightening and clenching, almost pulling at my fingers and when my climax hit I cried out Jake’s name. After several seconds I opened my eyes and felt the sadness hit me again when I realised that Jake was, in fact, not there and it was all my imagination.

I knew why I was so bothered but I never expected it to happen. Not with Jake, this was supposed to be a no-strings attached experiment. But I guess it’s something no one can control.

I was in love with Jake.

*******************************************************************************

A/N

And you all thought the last chapter was the end! Lol nooo...

Woo! Sasha realised she loves Jake!

Now, some of you have gotten confused with Jake’s name. His full name is Jacob, but his nick name is Jake. Also, I was too lazy *cheeky grin*

By the way, if some things don’t make sense, please let me know. I swap between a few stories and then sometimes I get mixed up with the main characters’ name and write the wrong name down when I change the POV.

Vote/comment/fan

Nix <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 23.6K 32
An impressive Yale degree. Great friends. An even greater boyfriend and a bright future- she thought she had it all. She thought her life was perfect...
8.2K 116 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
333K 4.8K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
862K 3.5K 5
*R-RATED *This will be a mature romance with adult themes including language, sex and general themes* When Steph goes on her best friend's hen night...