Temilio smut

By slam1036

This is a dirty book so enjoy!!! More

New memebers!πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»
Temilio smut...🀬❀️
Sex tape (smut)🀫❀️
Birthday (smut)πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβ€οΈπŸ€«
100?
Honeymoon? Jerika? πŸ‘°πŸ½πŸ€΅πŸΌπŸ‘°πŸ½πŸ€΅πŸΌ(smut)
Two times? (Smut)😏✌🏻
MasterbationπŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ€«(smut)
MoviesπŸ˜‰πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ (smut)
Terika caughtπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ (smut)
Omg!! (Smut)
Terika caught 2 (Smut)
Plane ride✈️ ✈️(smut)
Im sorry😒
Heyyyy

Masterbation 2🀭✌🏻(smut)

1.9K 11 0
By slam1036

Emilio's pov
Ivan and I went shopping and I came back to our hotel place and I got horny. I seen Tessa masturbating. After about 5 mins of watching he masturbate I said "does that feel good babygirl?" She jumped and looked up at me and nodded. I ripped off my clothes and licked the door. While she was fingering her self I jerked off. We sat there pleasureing ourselves and watched each other. I came and it shot onto Tessa. That made her teacher her climax and she squirted on the bed. I moaned at the sight of this. I sat up and licked the bed where she squirted then I licked her pussy. "Mmm, baby you taste so good!" I say. "Thanks baby" she replied back. I crawled on top of her and kissed her passionately. She flipped us over and laid down on my chest and fell asleep. So did I.
———————-
More coming soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...