John's nurse

By Ged8891

Everybody knows John F. Kennedy Jr., right?! well what happens when he has a chance encounter with a stunning... More

The First Meeting
The run in
Thanksgiving
whyyy
the follow-up
first date

fine.

346 4 0
By Ged8891

It's been a week since I have heard from John. Which I strangely miss, even though we just met, he seemed to be able to connect with me and understand. I guess he was giving me the space I needed to get settled in the new city. I also knew I wouldn't be seeing him for a while at the hospital since I was recently switched to the pediatric wing.  

This week was going to be crazy at work since it is officially almost Christmas. We have been getting a crazy amount of visitors, especially celebrities that are in town. Although it makes things a little crazy, it's great to see the smile on the kid's faces. I wasn't sure who was coming in today, but a lot of people were crazily talking about it. 

All of a sudden my phone buzzed in my pocket,

John: "Hey you working today?"

what an ass I thought, that's the first thing he sent me in over a week. I was about to reply even though I really didn't want to when a code went off. I went running down the hall into the run and saw them doing CPR on one of the kids. I quickly took over while they began to get him ready to transport since he was throwing a clot. I quickly jumped up on the bed to continue CPR while they transported him. All of a sudden he began responding while we were in the hallway. I stopped compressions and glanced up toward the desk we were passing. I looked into those dark brown eyes I didn't think I would see again. I noticed Katelyn at the desk and knew they were talking about me. I had no clue why he would be here. Suddenly the kid's stats went back down and we were flying to the ER quicker than ever. 

After a long and stressful time sitting in the surgery, I finally exited and went to tell the child's parents that he was going to be okay. While walking into the waiting room,  I noticed John sitting there talking with the boy's parents. How weird I thought but quickly brushed it off as I approached them. All three instantly looked up at me,

"Your son gave us a few scares during the surgery but luckily we were able to get the clot. He is doing great now. He is still under anesthetic but should be waking up soon. I will take you back and then Dr. Mathews will be in to update you," 

Both parents and John looked greatly relieved. The parents got up with John and I said,

"I'm sorry we will only be taking parents back right now until he is up for visitors" John looked taken back when I said this but quickly replied,

"Yes um I was just waiting for someone," his eyes briefly met mine while he said that. I just nodded and took the parents back. 

After walking back out into the lobby I sat down at the desk next to Katelyn and Spencer. I let out a sigh.

Katelyn looks over and says "I take it you found lover boy"

I just groan and say "Why the heck is he even here"

Katelyn replies, "he really wants that date and I am guessing some charity stuff"

I shoot her a confused expression as I have no clue what she is talking about. She just looks at me and says,

"you mean you don't know?!"

"don't know what" I question when suddenly I hear footsteps approach and look up to be met with johns dazzling eyes and charming smile.

"John," I say

"Hey babe" he answers

I shoot him a glare while Katelyn and spencer chuckle. "What are you even doing here??" I question.

"I came to take a lovely lady on a date" he cockily replies

"wow stalker much," I say

he just smirks and replies "I was actually coming to spend some time with the kids and figured I would stop over to the ER to see if you were working afterward but quickly found you here without your help"

"sorry I was kinda busy," I say

"I see, but you have to go on a date with me now"

"Look, John, I really can't do now, maybe another time"

"fine, but I'm not leaving until you say yes and agree to actually answer my texts." 

"fine" I grumpy reply.

"good, I'll shoot you a time place and date" he responds with a smile

"can't wait," I say sarcasm evident in my voice. 

John left not too soon after that since I had to go check on my patients. Before I knew it it was time to head home. I stopped home on the way and grabbed some pizza since Katelyn, lily, and Katie were all working till nine. I arrived home to find nine new messages on my phone from who other than John. 

John: okay so send me your schedule

john: im seriously not stalking you lol I was actually going to the hospital today

john: okay you're either ignoring me which hopefully not since you said you'd reply or working...but text me and let me know :D

john: lover boy is loveeee sick

john: don't date himmm date meeee

john: akjfouidal

what the heck I thought

john: sorry ignore those last few weird ones my cousin took my phone

john: but seriously I wanna see you again

john: and I'm willing to work around your schedule, call me!!

I smiled and then responded

me: wow you sure are a sick boy. lol my schedule is crazy bc im going home for Christmas so Im working like crazy

john: ha ha I almost killed my cousin!! im willing to be crazy

me: just so you could take him to the hospital to see me?! lol, the earliest day I have is tomorrow im done at 3.

john: now you're catching on. I will work with that, I can pick u up at 5?

me: ill meet you there 

john:BOOOOO noooo then its no surprise

me: what when you kidnap me

john: YOURE SO FUNNY

me: i do find myself to be

john: seriously tho send me your address ill pick you up. Dress nice/casual. 

me: k see you then

john: im excited

me: im going to bed

john: nightttttt see you tomorrow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...