My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 6

8.6K 213 179
By YoonMin1702

"Oppa, look here!! Isn't this flower pretty?" A little girl said holding a bunch of poppies in her hands.

"Not as pretty as my little sister." A boy said patting her head making her hair messy.

"Oppa, what do you think mummy and daddy are talking about all the time? It's scary when they shout at each other." The little girl said with tears rolling in her eyes as she watches her parents quarrel.

"It's nothing. Do you want to go to the nearby stream with me? It has clear water so you can see the bottom of the stream in it." The little boy said faking a smile.

"Really? Take me there Oppa!!!" She said pulling onto his shirt.

"Okay."

They reached the stream and smiled at how pretty it was. The little boy looked behind them just to make sure their parents were still in sight.

"Oh no, my flower!" He heard his little sister say. He turned around to see what had happened but couldn't find his little sister.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up feeling sad and scared. Why do I feel sad? And what's with that dream? Hmm.... why didn't I cry this time? Why am I scared? Did something happen to that little girl? What's happening?

I turned off the alarm next to my bed and went into the bathroom. I calmed myself down by washing my face and taking a bath. I got out of the shower and felt angry and frustrated right away. Oh great, I just remembered I have no spend two months with a bitch I don't even know. I rolled my eyes and got my things. Ready to leave remembering how he was going to pick me up in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded an answer from him.

"I'm here to pick you up of course." Jin said looking at me with a smile.

"If you're here to pick me up, go wait outside while I eat my breakfast." I said pointing at the door.

"Park Min Hye! Don't be so rude to your brother! What's wrong with your attitude?!" My mum said in a serious tone.

"Eomma! Rude? What did I do?! Isn't it normal for someone to ask a stranger that intruded their home to leave? And what's even worst is that you, out of all the people in this world, are letting him eat with us. You're even forcing the fact that he's my brother on me! How many times do I need to tell you, I don't have a brother! I have never and will never have a brother! So stop telling me lies about this bullshit!" I said not knowing that tears had escaped my eyes.

"Min Hye ah, why can't you just accept the fact that he's your brother?! What's so wrong about it!!" My mum shouted at me making me jump back a little.

"You know why I can't accept this fact?! It's because the only way you had him was that either you cheated on father and had an affair with someone else, or you gave away my only brother away to someone else. And the worst thing that could ever happen that would cause me to not have him in my life is that you got divorced and married someone else and that the man I've been calling father all my life isn't my real father!!" I said crying my heart out.

"Min H-" she was cut off by Jin.

"I'll just wait outside." He got out of his chair and went out. Mother got up and tried to stop him but I interfered.

"Eomma! Don't go! Let him leave! Why can't you understand what I'm going through?! Why can't you just let him leave?! Is he more important to you than I am?!" I shouted causing her to stop in her steps.

"Bwo? Are you serious right now? I don't have time to deal with you right now. Just eat your breakfast and go with Jin. I'm going now." She said leaving me standing alone in the dinning room.

"Why does everyone hate me?!" I said falling to the ground crying non-stop. Even my own mother hates me know. I guess I really am a pathetic loser. I said laughing to myself with tears still flowing down my cheeks.

<Flashback>

"Look, it's a stupid Asian girl that thinks she's so perfect because she has a photographic memory."

"如果我是个笨蛋,那你是什么?世界上就笨的人?" I said while washing my hands.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" A 'follower' of the 'leader' said.

"Look, I don't want to trouble you guys. You don't have to beat me up and waste your precious time so can't you just use the bathroom and go back to class?" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Shut up you bitch. Don't act all smart and lecture us." Another 'follower' said blocking my way.

Wtf is wrong with you people? Lecture? Smart? I seriously don't get their logic. "I know you hate me but can't you just bottle up those feelings? I mean like, what did I ever do to you?"

"Hah, she's trying to be tough!" The 'leader' said.

"Ok, I admit. I'm ugly, stupid and nothing compared to you. Are you done? I need to get back to class." I said faking a smile.

"Grab her."

"W-what are you doing?! Let me go!!!!!" I struggled to get them off me but I failed.

"Bitch, we already know that. Just know this, no one in this world would ever love you. Everyone hates you and you're just a piece of shit that no one gives a damn about." She smirked and started punching me in the stomach.

They let go of me but I couldn't get up due to the pain. I curled up into a ball to try to reduce the injuries but it didn't work. The others joined her in kicking me. They left me there with bruises and wounds.

<End of Flashback>

"No one in this world would ever love you. Everyone hates you and you're just a piece of shit that no one gives a damn about."

Those words echoed in my head as I got up and went upstairs.

"That's right, no one in this world would ever love me. I just just a piece of shit that everyone hates." I said crying while taking out a penknife out of my drawer. Without knowing it, I started to cut myself.

I looked down at my stinging arm filled with blood from my cuts. "No one would care if I died. No one would give a damn if I was gone from this world. Why was I even born? Everyone hates me so what's the point in living? I bet if I committed suicide no one would remember me. Will they even notice I'm gone? Maybe I should just die. It'll make everyone's life easier." I said looking at my wrist continuing cutting it.

I covered my arm with a cloth not caring whether it was still bleeding. I went downstairs and got my luggage and dragged it outside leaving my food untouched.

"Min Hye! Why are you bleeding?! Let me see your arm." Jin said taking my arm.

"Yah! Let go of my arm! Who are you to care for me? Just leave me alone. I'm okay!" I said pulling back my hand and getting into the car.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked again.

"Ugh, stop annoying me. Just shut up and drive!!" I said looking out of the window.

We reached his mansion in no time. Rich is he? I got my bags and went in not giving a damn about what he does. I felt dizzy and just shrugged it off. I felt something wet dripping down on my feet. I looked down and saw the clothe on my arm covered in blood, dropping down to my feet. I looked back and saw droplets of blood. I was going to the bathroom to wash the blood off but I suddenly felt weak and dizzy. I blacked out on the cold hard floor.

。。。。。。

"Min Hye! Min Hye! Where are you?!" The little boy shouted. His eyes showed fear.

The little girl woke up on a hospital bed with the little boy fasten asleep beside her.

"You're awake?" The boy said excitedly.

The little girl cried.

"Why are you crying?" The boy asked.

"M-mumy~~~~~~~~ waaaaaaaaah"

"Min Hye ah! Don't you recognise me? Please don't tell me you've forgotten!!" The boy said crying.

Eyes wide opened, I looked up only to see a pair of eyes staring down at me. "Jin Oppa?" I mumbled.

"What?" He said.

"N-nothing. What am I doing here?" I asked looking around.

"You passed out so I brought you to the hospital."

"Wait... when did-" I remembered everything.

"Oh....... I'm sorry for causing you trouble." I said. That's right, I just cause people trouble. I should just die cause no one cares about me.

"Are you okay now? Does your arm still hurts? Let me see. Why did you cut yourself? Did you use to do that when you were younger in America? Don't every do this again!" Jin said. It was annoying but I was glad someone cared for me.

"Why do you care?"

"Of course I care!! Do you know how much it would hurt me and your mother if you hurt yourself. I'll make sure you'll take better care of yourself so don't worry, Oppa will be here for you." Jin said kissing my forehead. I don't know why, but it feels nice for someone to care for me this much. Mother has never paid much attention on me or whether I got hurt when I was in America.

"Let's get you discharged, we're heading back home. Unless, you don't want to?"

"Anyea, I want to go home." I said smiling. What's wrong with me?! Why did I suddenly feel so comfortable around him? Why did I answer him straight away? My heart knows what it wants and how to feel but my brain is not processing this.

We got home and Jin showed me to my room. I took a shower and went to bed straight away.

[A/N] I'm sorry, my stories are becoming boring each time I write a new chapter.

*cries eternally*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 778 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
104K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
29.5K 903 28
(A/N: Just to let everyone know this is my first time writing a BTS fan fiction, so don't be mad or angry at me if I didn't do good or not.) Started:...
9K 430 31
(Y/n) (L/n) is just an 'ordinary' girl who lives an ordinary life. She doesn't have many relatives and finds it hard to keep up with things. The only...