Adulation ❅ Assassination Cla...

Door TsumikiHikari

[ON HOLD] adulation /adjʊˈleɪʃ(ə)n/ noun excessive admiration or praise. "eн~wαѕ y/ɴ-cнαɴ тryιɴɢ тo ĸιѕѕ мe w... Meer

Hello everyone!
❥love symphony 『a. karma』
❥ strength 『s. nagisa』
❥ junior assassins 『a. karma & s. nagisa』
❥ study session 『a. gakushuu』
A/N
❥ little rebel 『a. karma』
❥ obsessed 『yandere a. karma』
❥ needless jealousy 『i. yuuma』
❥ truth or dare 『i. yuuma』
Small Talk
300 Reads Special Event
After Event Small Talk
A/N
❥ dishonest duo 『tsundere a. karma』
❥ unspoken feelings 『drunk s. tomohito』
❥ new year visit 『a. karma & a. gakushuu』
❥ late confession 『m. hiroto』
❥ quick save 『a. karma & a. gakushuu』
❥ mistake 『a. karma & a. gakushuu』
A/N (PLEASE READ)
Small Talk
1K Reads Special Event
After Event Small Talk
❥ special surprise 『a. karma』
Small Talk
❥ mistaken words 『a. karma』
❥ unforgivable pains 『bully a. karma』
❥ indecent thoughts 『dirty minded s. tomohito』
❥ troublesome trio 『s. tomohito, a. karma, m. hiroto』
❥ clumsy girl 『c. ryūnosuke』

❥ melancholy love 『a. karma』

698 15 4
Door TsumikiHikari

This is a redo to Leah_tateyama 's request. Sorry about before. I seriously don't know what does angst means. And that one that I made isn't an angst. So, here's a redo. Hope you enjoy.
Notes: You and Karma are in high school now after you graduated from Kunugigaoka.
R/G/N: Random guy's name

I walk towards my boyfriend's bedroom when he didn't answer his call for days.

"I wonder what happened to him..."
I was worried he might have caught an illness but refuse to tell me anything.

When I reached his bedroom, I open the door revealing the sight that I didn't expect to happen.

My boyfriend is now pinning an unknown girl to his bed and kissing her. I was so shocked at the sight. The both of them then notice me that was standing right there.

R/G/N look at me in shocked. He probably didn't expect this to happen. The unknown girl blushes when she sees me.

I quickly run outside his house with tears running down my cheeks.

"Why? Why? Why?! Why did everyone do this to me?! What did I ever do to deserve this?!"
I keep on running until I reach my apartment and I quickly get to my bedroom and lock the door. That night, I cried like there is no tomorrow. I keep on crying and crying until I fell asleep.

The next morning
The sound of my alarm keeps on ringing and I pick it up to see the time.

"5 a.m...... Need to get ready for school...."
I sluggishly get up from my bed and walk towards the bathroom.

Time skip (Second Person POV)
Right after you enter the school gate, someone's arm suddenly made its way to your shoulders.

"Hey, Y/N! What's with the sour face? Cheer up a bit."
Akabane Karma. You seriously don't want to meet anyone at the moment especially your close friend right here.

"Sorry, Karma. I have cleaning duty today so I need to go ahead first. Meet you at school."
You quickly run towards the school entrance, ignoring the redhead who is left alone.

"Did something happened yesterday?"
He questions himself while gazing towards the path you just take.

In the classroom
"Really?! The both of you are dating?! OMG! Congratulations!"
One of your classmates wished the two who are officially dating. Your ex-boyfriend and a random girl from class 2-4.

"Ne, ne~ I heard before that actually R/G/N is actually dating L/N-san. They also always seem to be together."

"I've heard that too! Maybe L/N-san cheated on him or she's the one who ask for a breakup. There's no way R/G/N would cheat on her. He's so kind."

"Perhaps he only dated her because he pitied her."
Another day of gossips full of your name. You're used to it. Very used to it. But today, you seem to can't accept their mockery. Maybe because your heart has been stomped by the person who you trusted the most.

"I thought I was loved. I thought that it's alright with all the gossips as long as he loved me. I thought it's fine to let him have my heart and trust. But I was wrong. I WAS SO WRONG. He's the same. Everyone's the same. I can't trust anyone anymore."
You run out of the classroom with tears falling down your pale cheeks. You don't think you have enough sleep yesterday. You were crying non-stop. You don't think you have your dinner yesterday and your breakfast today. You're too busy thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Oi, Karma! Where are you going?"

"Ditch classes."

"Again? You sure are carefree."
He just stuck out his tongue in a playful manner.

"Hey-"
Just as his friend wants to speak up, you run past them making Karma a bit shocked.

"Is that...L/N-san? Why is she in such a hurry? Well, who cares! Anyways, Karma do you want to go to the karaoke after school."

"Warui. I'll pass on that. I have something I need to do."
He then runs quickly to catch up with you.

~~**~~
Before you knew it, you're already standing in front of your house. You quickly get into your room and lock the door.

Back to Karma (Karma's POV)
"Just where is her? I've searched the whole school but I still haven't find her!"
I keep on searching other classes but to no avail. When I run past her class, I saw her 'boyfriend' is holding another girl's hand. They look happy. I couldn't care less about them but he is Y/N's boyfriend. Why would he be with another girl?

"Ah~ R/G/N-kun~ I'm so happy you chose me over that b****. Why did you even dated her~?"
The girl spoke in a disgusting tone.

"Ah? Heh, I only dated her because she's too pathetic. I'm just being kind to her. Too bad each day she's getting full of herself. She think that someone would really love her? What a laugh! Dating her is my biggest mistake!"
The slutty guy spoke in a more annoying tone making me feel like I want to punch him to death.

"You never made any mistake~ You are right to date her. Then, she will know her f***ing place after you dump her."
The two of them laugh mockingly while keep on saying bad things to about Y/N.

I snap when they said that but a call from Y/N's neighbour, Akuto calms me down.

"Hello, Karma-kun?"

"What is it, Akuto?"

"Just now, I saw Y/N running back home. Wasn't she supposed to be at school?"
His question made me running out of school and run towards her apartment.

~~**~~
"Y/N! Y/N! Open the door! Hey!!"
Still no reply no matter how many times I knock on her door.

"Damn it!"
I use my full force and kick the door to open it.

When I enter her house, it was dark. Not even a single light is there.

Just then, I heard some scratching sounds come from her bedroom.

"Y/N?! Hey!!!!!"
I try to open the door but it was locked. I clicked my tongue and kick the door again.

"Hope she's not going to kill me later."

"Y/N!!!"
I quickly enter the room to be greeted by a horrible sight.

"Kar...ma...? Sorry...for the mess...."
She gives me a soft smile while slowly falling to the floor with a thud.

"No...no! Y/N, don't!!!! Please! Don't... leave me!"
I quickly run towards her and hold her in my arms.

"Gomene...Karma...."
She slowly close her eyes as the blood keeps coming out from her.

"Y...N... Why....? Can't you see other people who care for you...? Why...? Y/N...I love you....Why can't you see that...?"
I silently sob and hug her tighter. Why must she be such an idiot? I love her and yet.... I keep on crying and crying.

I should have taken you away earlier than that jerk.

The End

...Sorry because it's so cliche. Sorry. Once again I have failed to do a proper fanfics for the requests. I'm so so sorry, Leah_tateyama. I hope you enjoy. (Though I know it's bad). If you want me to do a redo again or you wanted me to fix anything just say, okay? Don't hesitate.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.6K 415 31
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...
33.6K 331 50
Assassination Classroom One-Shots! I accept request: CharacterXCharacter CharacterXReader CharacterXReaderXCharacter CharacterXCharacterXCh...
81.6K 3.2K 40
[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED AS OF AUGUST 4TH, 2017.] x + x "I promised to be by your side, even if you want me to go." She is no one - and she must be...
213K 3K 30
Hello Everyone! IncompleteLoner here! This is my first oneshot book! •Disclaimer: I do NOT own Assassination Classroom! °I own this one shots! PLEA...